- Each wine in Jen's Diamond range are her most prized and precious creations. The cap of this stunning Muscat is practically popping with all the silky sweet flavour packed inside.
- Seductive and indulgent, this is the perfect drop to decorate any occasion or share with someone special. Aromas of turkish delight and rose petals will draw you in and keep you reaching for just one more sip!
- Jen's passion is fortified wine, which is no surprise as she's lived and breathed the world renowned Rutherglen region all her life. 93% of Angels have loved this wine and would buy it again, so why not take a walk on the sweeter side of life?
Randal Tomich bring’s the second vintage of Naked’s first ever Ice Wine. A phenomenal ‘sticky’, fresh and crisp with all the sweet flavours you’ll love! Frozen grapes are pressed to squeeze the most intense liquid from the grapes, creating a totally unique wine.
From your first sip you’ll be hit with a luscious mouth-feel of marmalade, sweet nectar and butterscotch, with lingering fruit flavours combined with invigorating acidity and subtle spice.
With only 200 in existence from the best vintage in 10 years in the Adelaide Hills, this wine is sure to fly. If you want to turbo-charge your next dessert this is the wine for you!
- This is the only Botrytis Semillon dessert wine available through Naked Wines! Rob has hand crafted a unique wine for Angels with grapes from the NSW Riverina region. Wines of this style are quite rare not only in the landscape of Australian wine, but also in world wine.
- Your glass will show wonderful colours of light gold with amber hues. Then get ready for some enticing aromas. Think dried apricot and orange marmalade combined with fresh peach and hints of high quality French oak. The scrumptious flavours on your palate will be a rich and complex combination of mango and citrus layers. The fine acid structure combined with subtle oak characters provide balance to this exceptionally complex and luscious wine.
- Rob's outstanding attention to detail has created a sweet delight that is a true reward for the Angels who helped make it happen. This is the perfect wine to enjoy with special company, save for an occasion or to share as an out-of-the-ordinary gift to a lucky pal. So, why not stock up with several! Woohoo! And, as of June 2019, it's just scored 95 Points from the esteemed wine writer James Halliday.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Jen's passionate plea to make a batch of this rare beauty just for Angels was too good an opportunity to miss. The roll call of aromas and palate flavours is so unctuous and silky it totally coats your tongue just listening to it: think butterscotch, honey, candied fruits, warming spices, dried figs, dates, malt, treacle and toffee. Phew!
- The ability to call a quality Rutherglen fortified wine your own for under $20 is an experience truly exclusive to Angels. The region is known world wide for turning out the most unique and fine wines in this category, usually for upwards of $40 a bottle on traditional shelves.
- Be a part of Naked history and dive in to this dreamy world of sweet delight. Jen's stunning release is here for a good time, not a long time, so get in quick!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Each release of Jen's 10 year old Tawny is stunning, unique from the last and in teeny-tiny quantities. With her aspiration to one day be regarded as the Queen of fortified wines, we think she's nailed it every year with Naked so far.
- The average age of this wine is 10 years old, with some of the blend up to 15 years old. You'll be hard pressed not to dive in to the glass with aromas of hazelnuts and mixed spice floating around. The palate is seriously warm and nutty, coating the mouth and packing the room full of smiles.
- No doubt about it, this is a world class wine from Australia's only world renowned fortified wine region. At this price and with years under it's belt already, it's perfect to light up any occasion. Jen's passion for her craft is infectious, why not spread the love!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- The first thing you notice is the colour. You simply cannot see through it! Impenetrably deep, dark and brooding. Aromas and flavours of dark cherries, chocolate, plums and spice and then enticing complex spirit characters giving licorice and vanillin notes. It’s just so beautifully rich, complex and alluring.
- Just a few days ago Jen’s Fascination Vintage Fortified 2018 scooped the prestigious Chairman's Award at the Ballarat Wine Show. This trophy is awarded to the Best Wine at the discretion of the Chairman of Judges. Woohoo!
- As Jen says: “Vintage Fortifieds can easily sell for over $100 a bottle – but not this one, that wouldn’t be very Naked!”
- Perfecto with strong blue or cheddar cheeses, dark chocolate or even paired with a rich slow cooked lamb shank. And of course, it’s just so damn enjoyable just by itself.