Quick... D.R.G. is back!
Masterful reds from the man behind Grange. Act now to get these 2 outstanding Barossa reds.
- Each wine in Jen's Diamond range are her most prized and precious creations. The cap of this stunning Muscat is practically popping with all the silky sweet flavour packed inside.
- Seductive and indulgent, this is the perfect drop to decorate any occasion or share with someone special. Aromas of turkish delight and rose petals will draw you in and keep you reaching for just one more sip!
- Jen's passion is fortified wine, which is no surprise as she's lived and breathed the world renowned Rutherglen region all her life. 93% of Angels have loved this wine and would buy it again, so why not take a walk on the sweeter side of life?
- Each release of Jen's 10 year old Tawny is stunning, unique from the last and in teeny-tiny quantities. With her aspiration to one day be regarded as the Queen of fortified wines, we think she's nailed it every year with Naked so far.
- The average age of this wine is 10 years old, with some of the blend up to 15 years old. You'll be hard pressed not to dive in to the glass with aromas of hazelnuts and mixed spice floating around. The palate is seriously warm and nutty, coating the mouth and packing the room full of smiles.
- No doubt about it, this is a world class wine from Australia's only world renowned fortified wine region. At this price and with years under it's belt already, it's perfect to light up any occasion. Jen's passion for her craft is infectious, why not spread the love!
- Jen's passionate plea to make a batch of this rare beauty just for Angels was too good an opportunity to miss. The roll call of aromas and palate flavours is so unctuous and silky it totally coats your tongue just listening to it: think butterscotch, honey, candied fruits, warming spices, dried figs, dates, malt, treacle and toffee. Phew!
- The ability to call a quality Rutherglen fortified wine your own for under $20 is an experience truly exclusive to Angels. The region is known world wide for turning out the most unique and fine wines in this category, usually for upwards of $40 a bottle on traditional shelves.
- Be a part of Naked history and dive in to this dreamy world of sweet delight. Jen's stunning release is here for a good time, not a long time, so get in quick!