STOP THE SQUEEZE
A Bloody Good Red for a bloody good cause
Fourth-generation grape grower and winemaker Josh Pfeiffer is thrilled to present Angels with his first ever Breaking Grounds Rosé – the second of his Naked creations since he was liberated in 2020. After working at top Aussie spots like Henschke, Two Hands and Yalumba, in addition to helping put his family winery, Whistler Wines, on James Halliday’s radar, he’s a Barossa talent that’s proved his worth every step of the way.
Langhorne Creek generally over delivers when it comes to value for money, and this Rosé is no exception. With the 2021 vintage arguably the best since 2002 thanks to near perfect ripening conditions, this is a balanced and flavour-filled wine that’s available to Angels at a fraction of your standard bottle shop cost.
It smells like watermelon and raspberries, tastes like strawberries and cream and is a delight to drink whenever the sun is shining! Having been filtered and bottled without any fining agents, it’s a drop that’s vegan-friendly, too.
- Punching well above its price point, this incredible Rosé is exclusively for the Angels who have backed Ash on his organic wine making journey. Savoury in style, there are plenty of berry layers on the palate. Aromatics of strawberries and musk lift from the glass with raspberry and cherry complimenting a dry, crisp finish.
- You won't want to put your glass down once it's full of this gorgeous organic, single vineyard drop from the cool climate region of Orange in NSW. Picked early to keep flavour in perfect balance and bottled early to lock in freshness - what could be better?!
- This is the first instalment of Rosé from the well loved Little Jack range and the wine speaks for itself - Ash has delivered his hallmark quality in spades! A highly versatile food wine, you'll need no excuse to crack this bottle of deliciousness open.
- A light, bright delight made with Pinot Noir grapes from a beautiful single vineyard, high in the Eden Valley of South Australia.
- Open it up to reward your senses with watermelon, lemon peel and nectarine and a lovely floral overtone. It’s a fresh, juicy and lingering pleasure that loves a prawn or two.
- Incredibly well priced for a single vineyard Pinot Noir Rose, especially as it’s from the Barossa legend that put Yalumba firmly on the map!
WE'RE NOT SURE
James-Paul’s returns with his finest vintage ever! During the hustle and bustle of vintage last year, he welcomed his daughter Jacqueline into the world. To commemorate the happiest day of his life, he’s named this exceptional Rose - ‘Jacqueline’.
James-Paul Marin has crafted a serious Rosé in the French Provencal style: elegant, floral and dry with a mix of wild flowers and dried herbs all balanced by a zesty crisp acidity. Not your typical sweet Australian Rosé!
This Rose blend of 95% Pinot Grigio, and 5% Pinot Noir has made a stunningly unique, fresh, fruit-driven Summer thirst-quencher!
- Australian Rosé has been forging ahead in leaps and bounds and Rob has delivered a delightfully crisp Provence style of this classic summer wine, using local Sangiovese and Nero d’Avola grapes.
- Riverina fruit from an outstanding vintage has given this wine its seductive notes of strawberries and cream with red berries and a floral hint. Fresh and dry on the tongue, the raspberry and cherry flavours mingle with more subtle savoury characters.
- Made in tiny quantities and all yours for under $12 for a bottle, its value is unsurpassed on traditional in-store shelves. This is Rob's labour of love, one that the wise will stock up on while they can!
- This Rosé was harvested from Shiraz grapes off the Little Boomey Vineyard in Orange.
- Steve is thrilled with the end result - a dreamy cool climate Rosé especially for Angels! It's bursting with crisp fresh strawberries and raspberries.
- Steve did very little to fine his wine, so you can be sure a bottle of this brilliance will deliver the most pure and refreshing Rosé experience you've had all summer! NSW wines are on the rise and rise, especially those from the high altitude of Orange - lock in your supply!
- It's that time of year again - a new vintage delivery of Sam's classic Rosé has landed just for Angels..hooray! It has a lovely pale pink colour and aromas of red apples with a delicate floral lift. On the palate there is a light suggestion of sweetness, while fresh acid kicks in to give a balanced, fresh and zippy finish.
- Sam has sourced the Shiraz, Zinfandel and hint of Gewürztraminer grapes in this blend from the elevated and cool climate vineyards of the Strathbogie Ranges. They tend to grow fruit with strong fruit flavour, which also goes some way to explaining the pretty perfumes that accompany each scrumptious sip.
- Perfect to chill down and share with friends, this is a steal at under $10 for Angels! Don't miss a little slice of Sam's winemaking brilliance in your next basket. You'll see why thousands of people have rated this as a no brainer buy-again wine.
- If you're after the perfect lunch time companion, look no further! Ben has crafted a palate of fresh berries that is soft and creamy, making your tastebuds tingle and providing a crisp finish. No doubt you'll be coming back for another glass!
- Ben has let the grapes do the work, simply crushing and pressing them before leaving them to wild ferment. This allows the final product to express the true qualities of the incredible Margaret River region.
- Why not lap up all this stunning Rosé has to offer today, especially at under $13 for Angels! Serving it slightly chilled will help bring in summer in just right! It's gorgeous pale pink colour is your cue to enter a world of indulgence.