STOP THE SQUEEZE
Rescue Randal's reds to help rebuild his vineyard
- The Culley Road vineyard lies at the southern end of McLaren Vale on a high and windy site - the perfect spot for keeping growing grapes cool and happy!
- A mere 5 hours on its dark skins have given this fresh, crisp, Provence style Rose an elegant light pink blush. Watch out for that heady scent of ripe watermelon, strawberry and white peach to draw you into a creamy berry fruit drop with a hint of spice.
- It's a brand new wine from a popular winemaking team that tap into their wealth of winemaking experience in both New Zealand and Australia. You know it’s going to be good!
Fourth-generation grape grower and winemaker Josh Pfeiffer is thrilled to present Angels with his first ever Breaking Grounds Rosé – the second of his Naked creations since he was liberated in 2020. After working at top Aussie spots like Henschke, Two Hands and Yalumba, and helping put his family winery on James Halliday’s radar, he’s a Barossa talent who's proved his worth every step of the way.
Langhorne Creek generally over delivers when it comes to value for money, and this Rosé is no exception. With the 2021 vintage arguably the best in many years thanks to near perfect ripening conditions, this is a balanced and flavour-filled wine that’s available to Angels at a fraction of your standard bottle shop cost.
It smells like watermelon and raspberries, tastes like strawberries and cream, and is a delight to drink whenever the sun is shining! Having been filtered and bottled without any fining agents, it’s a drop that’s vegan-friendly, too.
- Punching well above its price point, this incredible Rosé is exclusively for the Angels who have backed Ash on his organic wine making journey. Savoury in style, there are plenty of berry layers on the palate. Aromatics of strawberries and musk lift from the glass with raspberry and cherry complimenting a dry, crisp finish.
- You won't want to put your glass down once it's full of this gorgeous organic, single vineyard drop from the cool climate region of Orange in NSW. Picked early to keep flavour in perfect balance and bottled early to lock in freshness - what could be better?!
- This is the first instalment of Rosé from the well loved Little Jack range and the wine speaks for itself - Ash has delivered his hallmark quality in spades! A highly versatile food wine, you'll need no excuse to crack this bottle of deliciousness open.
- Thomas' highly anticipated Rosé back on the virtual shelves. This treat is packed with quality Merlot direct from the beautiful banks of the Goulburn River.
- The wine is made from single vineyard grapes, picked early to capture the fruit's natural vibrancy and acidity. Thomas left the wine on skins for just the right number of hours to lock in it's perfectly pink colour. Aromas of berries and Turkish delight are too good to resist!
- The palate will simply delight - not sweet but rather a balanced, dry and fruit driven experience to please any fan of easy drinking wines. At under $11, Angels can exclusively enjoy this young, fresh and crisp Rosé for an absolute steal.
- Made from the free run juice of John's estate grown Shiraz grapes, this is the third ever Montvalley Rosé to hit the Naked shelves! Using only the most premium hand picked fruit, there is no doubt Montvalley fans will be thrilled with this Angel exclusive.
- Showing a pale blush colour, your glass will be the envy of the room even before the strawberry aroma starts floating around! You'll taste a fruit basket of apple, blood orange and wild berries with gentle tannins along the way.
- The Angel price on this Top Shelf local Rosé simply couldn't be without the backing of Angels. Go on, kick your feet up with a bottle of local brilliance...gorgeous Rosé from John & Dan to you!
Rory’s Margaret River wines are super popular and this new kid on the block will be no exception. He's transformed top grapes from a sensational vintage into this brilliantly blushing dry summer Rosé.
This deliciously drinkable fruit-driven Rose is both dry and soft. Open a bottle to set free the tempting, slightly floral, red cherry scent. Then let its juicy strawberry and cherry flavours mingle with a shake of baking spices to bring you a lovely long crisp and dry finish.
A classy, value-packed Rosé like this is just the ticket for these warmer days - made with love by a proud Naked winemaker!
- The hand-pruned grapes for this wine came from a sustainably farmed and organically fed vineyard. It’s inspired by a love of the freshness, texture and lightness of the world famous Provencal rose style that rides the line between slurpability and food friendliness.
- Your glass will teem with the scent of flowers and summer fruits the moment you pour. But don’t be fooled - it’s a crisp, dry drop with a lingering tanginess that leaves you wanting another sip (and a plate of charcuterie).
- it's hard to find an estate-grown, wild-fermented wine at this very sharp price point. But that’s the power of your direct connection to the winemaker at work for you!
- Every sip is as refreshing as it is pretty to look at; transparent pink with a slightly burnished orange tint. Adam is one of the few Aussie winemakers currently nailing the aesthetic of this classic French style Rosé.
- Strawberry floats in time with a touch of cherry on the palate, before crunchy musk and rose petal notes lead in to a lasting savoury finish. With a perfectly executed Sangiovese grape skin contact window of just four hours, Adam has balanced colour extraction and flavour profile beautifully.
- Pop this smooth, light and tasty wine in your basket and enjoy the ultimate aperitif wine. The whole experience from taste to colour speaks of the quality Clare Valley fruit inside. Why not take the cover off the pool and cheers to Summer!
WE'RE NOT SURE
Sorry, this wine is available exclusively to the Angels who helped make it happen. To find out more about becoming an Angel, click here.
- A light, bright delight made with Pinot Noir grapes from a beautiful single vineyard, high in the Eden Valley of South Australia.
- Open it up to reward your senses with watermelon, lemon peel and nectarine and a lovely floral overtone. It’s a fresh, juicy and lingering pleasure that loves a prawn or two.
- Incredibly well priced for a single vineyard Pinot Noir Rose, especially as it’s from the Barossa legend that put Yalumba firmly on the map!