14 popular white wines for all occasions... a delightful mix to sip and share!
- You’ve heard of a bakers dozen - here’s an Angels 14! Why the extra two? We like to think of them as the Angel’s share. 12 bottles for you, and two for deserving friends or neighbours. It's the best way to share that Naked love!
- Dive into sensational Aussie and Kiwi wines that have be really popular with Angels - they're ones you'll want to come back to again and again. These Whites will set you up for any occasion.
- Crack open a bottle of hand-crafted juicy goodness this weekend, and raise a glass to the talented folk who made them possible - you and the winemakers!
These juicy drops have been firm Angel favourites (just look at those ratings!) since they left the comfort of their cellar doors and moved into the lively flat share that is the Naked warehouse. These are the last few left of their vintage.
Having enjoyed the exhilarating journey from grape to wine at the hands of the best independent winemakers in Aus & NZ, they’re exceptional value for money. Whether you reach for a Pinot G, Chardonnay, bubbles or something more exotic, your taste buds are in for a treat.
This case is ready to go the moment you say the word. And we suggest you say that word pretty soon, ‘cause once they’re gone, they won’t be back until the next vintage is released!
Bring a little sunshine to the shortening days with this case for every taste and occasion. Just the ticket if your wine rack is lonely and needs some classy company.
It’s packed with popular drops from your favourite Naked wine stars - everything from the classic Sauv Blanc to Chardy and Pinot Gris!
- Thanks to Angel backing, these independent Aussie and Kiwi winemakers have the freedom to make their best wines just for you. They’re value-packed and you know you won’t find them anywhere else.
- Get out the good glasses and enjoy 6 of our best Chardonnays from some of the best wine regions in Australia and New Zealand!
- Indulge your senses with classy drops from Mediterranean-like, warm and cool regions of AUS and ever popular Marlborough, NZ.
- Every bottle is exclusive to Naked Wines and exists because of thousands of wine loving Angels like you - so go on, spoil yourself and make a winemaker very happy!
- Nigel's labour of love returns better than ever Angels. Wait until you taste the 2021 vintage! You'll revel in a complex wine that isn't too heavy but instead oozes drinkability. Nigel can't help but describe the wine using the classic line 'He aint heavy, he's my brother'.
- Just a few teasers....think peach notes, butterscotch, vanilla bean, Brazil nut and classic French oak.
- All this deliciousness comes down to science really - the incredible grapes are from vines that grow on very rocky soil, producing just enough stress to make the vines put extra energy and nutrients into their offspring.
- This mix of tasty tipples is a perfect way to find some new favourites - and maybe get reacquainted with a couple of old ones! They also make great gifts…
- It’s a fun way to explore our Aussie & Kiwi wine regions while helping your world-class independent winemakers do what they love.
- And as these wines are only possible through the support of thousands of passionate wine-loving Angels, you won’t find them anywhere else!