12 welcoming whites for chilly nights & hearty food!
The Taste of South Australia
Sip around the Wine State’s regions from home.
To ease you into the season’s chilly groove, we’ve popped a bunch of our winter-friendly whites into this grab-and-go case. They’re packed with flavour and a presence that stands up to hearty, richer food.
Searing some spicy fish tacos? We’ve got the perfect Pinot G for that. Rustling up a tasty chook or a mushroom ragu? We’ve got a show stopping Chardy for that. And 10 more fireside delights to boot.
- This is Naked, where you’re guaranteed fabulous wines from outstanding independent winemakers — no chilly trips to a boring bottle shop required!
This snazzy selection of Naked white wines shows off the skills and personality of the best independent Aussie and Kiwi winemakers.
Taking the snapshot of the vintage locked up in each bunch, each talented wine wizz has used timing and techniques to shape it into their perfect expression of that varietal.
Don’t be shy about bringing one home to enjoy. Lower in alcohol than most reds, these refreshing drops make the perfect aperitif or partner for chicken, salads and seafood!
- You’ve heard of a bakers dozen - here’s an Angels 14! Why the extra two? We like to think of them as the Angel’s share. 12 bottles for you, and two for deserving friends or neighbours. It's the best way to share that Naked love!
- Dive into sensational Aussie and Kiwi wines that have be really popular with Angels - they're ones you'll want to come back to again and again. These Whites will set you up for any occasion.
- Crack open a bottle of hand-crafted juicy goodness this weekend, and raise a glass to the talented folk who made them possible - you and the winemakers!
This delightfully fresh and zesty Riesling comes predominantly from the Pike’s Polish Hill vineyard in the coolest part of the region. Their philosophy that great wines come from healthy vines means they spend a lot of time making sure things are right in the vineyard.
It’s that classic Clare Valley Riesling you know and love. Packed with ripe lime flavours, citrus blossom and hints of minerality and finished off with a tingling spine of acidity.
For a wine from the premiere sub-region for the varietal in Australia and made by a family who’ve built a reputation on it, it’s amazing value!
This luscious white is sourced from a high altitude and very steep vineyard in Lenswood — so steep they have to handpick! The love and attention carries into the winery, where the careful winemaking process preserves the purity of the fruit.
Picked a little riper, yet fermented to near dryness, it’s packed with nashi pear, red apple skins and a drop of pink grapefruit. A mouth-filling marvel with cleverly balanced acid that provides a deliciously mouth-watering finish.
Handpicked high altitude Pinot Gris from one of the most prestigious sub-regions in the Adelaide Hills like this can cost twice as much elsewhere. Try it with grilled prawns and watch the magic happen.
Pick up Andrew & Jamie Pike’s two debut wines for Naked in a handy 6-pack today. These South Aussie beauties are in short supply!
There’s a handpicked high altitude Pinot Gris, packed with nashi pear, red apple skins and a drop of pink grapefruit. And a classic crisp Riesling from the premiere sub-region for it in Australia, full of ripe lime flavours, citrus blossom and hints of minerality.
Tuck a pack under your arm and get ready to surprise and delight your mates with your latest cool Naked find. Or keep them to yourself — we wouldn’t blame you!
- These whites are repeat offenders - Angels love 'em and they sell out fast this time of year. It has everything from easy drinking classics to oaked beauties.
- Because we cut out the middle man, your Angel dollar can go the extra mile in achieving quality far beyond what you'd expect from the price tag of each wine.
- Reap your rewards and get around this clever line up of boutique whites! They're here for a good time, not a long time.
- This mix of tasty tipples is a perfect way to find some new favourites - and maybe get reacquainted with a couple of old ones! They also make great gifts…
- It’s a fun way to explore our Aussie & Kiwi wine regions while helping your world-class independent winemakers do what they love.
- And as these wines are only possible through the support of thousands of passionate wine-loving Angels, you won’t find them anywhere else!
- Get ready for a taste of heaven in this refreshing selection of Pinot Gs from some of the best winemakers in Australia and New Zealand!
- Indulge your senses with classy drops from all your favourite places, showing off just how varied the wine from this little grape can be.
- Every bottle is exclusive to Naked Wines and exists because of thousands of wine loving Angels like you - so go on, spoil yourself and make a winemaker very happy!