Andrew and Jenny Sinclair’s Tassie Chardonnay is grown on the rich soils of an ancient volcanic range with the vineyard tempered by powerful sea breezes. A long, cool growing season allowed the rich flavours in this crisp white to develop with brilliant natural acidity!
Hand picked and handcrafted, you’ll detect delicate fruit characters of green apple with a hint of peach, honey and citrus fruit shining through.
The last three vintages of this cool-climate drop were a sell out. With only tiny quantities of this premium wine in existence, it won’t be around for long!
- Nigel's labour of love returns better than ever Angels. Wait until you taste the 2020 vintage! You'll revel in a complex wine that isn't too heavy but instead oozes drinkability. Nigel can't help but describe the wine using the classic line 'He aint heavy, he's my brother'.
- Just a few teasers....think peach notes, butterscotch, vanilla bean, Brazil nut and classic French oak.
- All this deliciousness comes down to science really - the incredible grapes are from vines that grow on very rocky soil, producing just enough stress to make the vines put extra energy and nutrients into their offspring.
- Once again Stuart brings us an out-of-this-world Top Shelf beauty, poised to blow the socks off any Chardonnay or Margaret River enthusiast. Truly a labour of love, there was no crushing in the creation of this juicy treat. All grapes were whole fruit pressed to lock in maximum aromatics and complexity.
- Matured in a combination of new and older Burgundian oak barriques for 12 months, and then held back in tank for longer to allow the flavours to meld, and the wine to gain poise. Scents of lemon curd, peach skin, pink grapefruit, and citrus oils leap will from your glass. Notes of hazelnut and vanilla follow to really get you salivating!
- The palate packs texture and weight of flavour beyond expectation. This is off-set by a mineral acidity that makes the finish fresh without dulling the persistence of flavour. Stuart has created a wine of nuance that manages to walk the tightrope of generosity and a clean finish. Above all, it is classic Margaret River Chardonnay that will drink well, as soon as you open the bottle! Stuart's tip? You simply won't be able to buy a Chardonnay with this level of complexity or style, at this price, from anywhere else.
- Jen's long awaited Rebel Chardonnay returns! Delicate citrus characters will greet your nose alongside subtle toasty oak. The palate is refreshing, with peaches and cream like flavours on the mid-palate, a lovely soft texture, and a long finish.
- Not too heavy, and not too light - it's just right! Stepping away from the traditional big, oaky, golden 90's style, this is a crisp and refreshing new spin on Chardonnay that can be enjoyed with or without food.
- Jen pulled out all the stops for this Rebel - around 20% barrel fermentation gives it the extra layer of complexity and depth that is hard to find at this price! A little Naked miracle thanks to you.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Modelled on traditional sparkling styles, this wine is a blend of Chardonnay and Pinot Noir. Fresh, delicate and easy drinking, it's the perfect bottle for so many occasions! This classic Angel favourite is looking very smart, fitting for such a special year in the Santolin's lives!
- Bright on the nose with a light and balanced mouth feel, complimented by a hint of fresh strawberries and cream. All this is teamed with a fresh, fruit driven burst of scrumptious bubbles.
- Perfect to kick off your evening, or a champagne breakfast! This bottle of fun is an undeniable crowd pleaser. A&R LOVE serving this wine as an aperitif with barbequed prawns or freshly shucked oysters.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- The Boys are back, bringing their second vintage Chardonnay to Naked, this cool climate, single vineyard wine and not to metion it is also organically framed.
- The combination of using new and old french oak gives you this classic, well rounded wine having the perfect amount of fruit and oak flavours.
- Once you've popped the cap, you will fall head-over-heels to the aromas of melon, peaches and toasted nuts.
Cool climate Chardonnay at its best! Fruit sourced from two of the oldest producing vineyards in Denmark W.A. including Paul’s very own Karriview. Get ready for an old school Chardonnay with new-century smarts!
50% handpicked, whole bunch pressed, 40% new French oak, wild ferment,100% MLF (Malolactic Fermentation) and matured in oak for 10 months. Yep, this wine has had the whole kid gloves and Rolls Royce treatment! You’ll be amazed by the wild spectrum of flavours on show: soft ripples of minerality, searing grapefruit and beautifully balanced by a silky lanolin backbone - yummm!
Limited cases produced from decades old vines - this wine will fly! You’ll have to get your skates on to beat the thousands of other thirsty Angels.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- White wine lovers are in for a tantalising experience with Hunter Vally experts Fuzzy & May. Their experience comes from top local wineries like Brokenwood, McGuigan and Briar Ridge.
- Hand-crafted from premium grapes from local growers, this lighter style is more like a cool-climate Chardonnay — tantalisingly crisp and modern, with an unmistakable hint of spice, nutmeg and cashew. Delicious!
- Angel backing has unlocked new potential for Damien and Jodie. They've been able to source the best quality fruit for this Chardonnay and apply their personal flair at every step of the winemaking process. Under $14 for a Hunter Chardonnay of this quality is unreal.
- Sam's ever popular Chardonnay is back once more! With only a touch of oak treatment, each sip packs plenty of fruit and a soft lingering finish.
- A tried and tested Angel favourite, this drop will not only send Chardonnay lovers in to a spin, but its light, modern style is the perfect mid-ground for those who typically avoid it. Dip your toe into the wonderful world of arguably Australia's favourite white wine.
- Stock up on this crowd-pleasing drop and revel in its tantalising aromas, all made possible by Angel backing.
John Colvin and Dan Binet have pulled out all the stops with this premium Chardonnay allowing extended maturation in French oak barrels.
One sip of this incredible wine will leave you in no doubt - the boys have well and truly nailed their goal of producing a premium Chardonnay with power and finesse. A creamy nuttiness on the nose mingles with ripe melons, peach and a delicious hint of zest with a touch of flintiness.
The palate is bursting with caramelised stone fruits and an almondy oakiness with just the right amount of tingly alcohol to deliver a finish that satisfies on every level! This dreamy drop will sell out fast… get in quick!