- Thomas has crafted a seriously delicious drop for Angels to enjoy! Get ready to bask in an elegantly long palate with hints of white peach and spice.
- The creamy and buttery texture gives an amazing mouth feel alongside beautifully integrated oak flavours, leading to a finish of spice and salted cashews. This wine comes from the upper Hunter, an area known for producing cracking Chardonnays.
- Whole pressed to maximise texture before time in a blend of one and two year old French oak giving amazing structure and balance. Go on, enjoy the return on your Angel investment by supporting one of your local Hunter legends!
Angels, when Ben was asked what he thinks of Chardonnay, he didn't hold back! "More than any other variety in the wine world it should be a wine that makes you say YUM!". This wine does exactly that, returning to Naked shelves after an astounding 90% rated last vintage. A clean, fresh, stone fruit nose with hints of vanilla - the tell-tale sign of a cool-climate classic. The palate shows wonderful white peach and pear, bolstered by a subtle hit of richness and spice from the oak. The clean, refreshing acidity creates a finish that will have you licking your lips.
Ben and his team have been spending every waking moment in the vineyard improving soil health, and reducing vineyard yields to help intensify flavour development in the grapes. Growing alongside world famous black truffles and healthy hazelnut trees, this wine has Mother Nature's riches on its side! Every year brings another level of maturity to the vines, and the grapes for this wine were picked in multiple batches to ensure a mix of fresh, racy flavours, plus some richer, more bold characters for Angels to enjoy.
This wine is about as versatile as a chardonnay can be. Suited to almost any meal, its richness and finesse mean it will be your best friend when you're looking for a white with a little more 'oomph'. Pemberton is developing a reputation as one of the leading cool-climate chardonnay regions in WA. Ben's tip? It always pays to be ahead of the trends and snapping up amazing quality wines before the rest of the community catches on!
- Fresh and full of flavour, this Chardonnay is a blend of both the classic and modern styles. Aromas of green apple and white peach are supported by the palate which has creaminess and toasty oak characters alongside fresh, lively citrus and stonefruit flavours.
- Each parcel of incredible Chardonnay was individually pressed, fined and fermented separately. Post ferment, the wine was carefully blended from over 20 different parcels of fruit to achieve the perfect aroma, flavour and balance.
- Dive in and enjoy this labour of love from one of Naked's earliest winemaking legends! At under $9 for Angels, it's the perfect backyard party buddy this summer!
- Modelled on traditional sparkling styles, this wine is a blend of Chardonnay and Pinot Noir. Fresh, delicate and easy drinking, it's the perfect bottle for so many occasions! The 2019 vintage of this classic Angel favourite is looking very smart, fitting for such a special year in the Santolin's lives!
- Bright on the nose with a light and balanced mouth feel, complimented by a hint of fresh strawberries and cream. All this is teamed with a fresh, fruit driven burst of scrumptious bubbles.
- Perfect to kick off your evening, or a champagne breakfast! This bottle of fun is an undeniable crowd pleaser. A&R LOVE serving this wine as an aperitif with barbequed prawns or freshly shucked oysters.
- Sam's ever popular Chardonnay is back! With only a touch of oak treatment, each sip packs plenty of fruit and a soft lingering finish.
- A tried and tested Angel favourite, this will not only send Chardonnay lovers in to a spin, but it's light, modern style is the perfect mid-ground for those who typically avoid Chardonnay. Dip your toe in to this wonderful world!
- At under $9 per bottle for Angels, don't sell you cellar short! Stock up on this crowd pleasing drop and revel in it's tantalising aromas, all made possible by your Angel backing.
WE'RE NOT SURE
The Chardonnay was grown in South Australia's coolest maritime climate, Mount Gambier. Warm windy days in summer limit berry size and provide greeat flavour concentration, then the very cool nights help retain the natural grape acidity levels during the ripening period.
The wine is bright straw in colour with complex aromas of tangy peach and cream mingling deliciously with hints of citrusy zesty grapefruit, all driving through to a long and complex finish.
The natural acidity is fresh and lively but not sharp, more soft and textural from aging in barrel. Finally, the wine finishes with flavours of roasted almonds and a fine chalky minerality.
WE'RE NOT SURE
This wine is a brilliant single vineyard aged Hunter Chardonnay and is drinking beautifully right now.
One sip of this incredible aged wine will leave you in no doubt - some of the finer things in life are worth waiting for! Complex bottle-age characters mingle with lifted aromas of nectarine, peach and a hint of spicy oak.
This dreamy drop will sell out fast… get in quick!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Polish your best Champagne flutes and buff up the ice bucket.... JP's vintage Champagne returns! And boy, it's a show-stopper.
- Produced exclusively for you by the genius behind Ruinart, Mumm and Baron de Rothschild Champagne.
- A drop-dead gorgeous Vintage Champagne that'll give the most famous labels in the world a run for their money.
- Once again Stuart brings us an out-of-this-world Top Shelf beauty, poised to blow the socks off any Chardonnay or Margaret River enthusiast. Truly a labour of love, there was no crushing in the creation of this juicy treat. All grapes were whole fruit pressed to lock in maximum aromatics and complexity.
- Matured in a combination of new and older Burgundian oak barriques for 12 months, and then held back in tank for longer to allow the flavours to meld, and the wine to gain poise. Scents of lemon curd, peach skin, pink grapefruit, and citrus oils leap will from your glass. Notes of hazelnut and vanilla follow to really get you salivating!
- The palate packs texture and weight of flavour beyond expectation. This is off-set by a mineral acidity that makes the finish fresh without dulling the persistence of flavour. Stuart has created a wine of nuance that manages to walk the tightrope of generosity and a clean finish. Above all, it is classic Margaret River Chardonnay that will drink well, as soon as you open the bottle! Stuart's tip? You simply won't be able to buy a Chardonnay with this level of complexity or style, at this price, from anywhere else.
Our Kiwi superstar Nicky Parish has elevated this wine to the next level! The bold choice of increasing both the new-oak and malolactic fermentation influence has brought even greater luxury to her signature drop.
Aromas of citrus and white nectarine will jump out of your glass ably matched by a gorgeous hint of toasty French oak. Textures and layers of flavours have come from time on yeast lees and the delicious finish goes on forever - it’s both balanced and bursting with liveliness.
This is a naturally low cropping vineyard managed by Nicky's father to the highest level, which is all the more reason to hop on board while the vintage is in stock! With quality you can taste from oodles of TLC in the grape growing and winemaking process. Get in quick.