- The Culley Road vineyard lies at the southern end of McLaren Vale on a high and windy site - the perfect spot for keeping growing grapes cool and happy!
- A mere 5 hours on its dark skins have given this fresh, crisp, Provence style Rose an elegant light pink blush. Watch out for that heady scent of ripe watermelon, strawberry and white peach to draw you into a creamy berry fruit drop with a hint of spice.
- It's a brand new wine from a popular winemaking team that tap into their wealth of winemaking experience in both New Zealand and Australia. You know it’s going to be good!
All organic production has transformed hand-picked grapes from A-grade NZ vineyards into Naked’s first Central Otago Pinot Noir. A true ‘winemakers fantasy’ wine!
This Pinot’s been treated to wild yeast fermentation with 20% whole bunches in the mix for extra depth and length. After a gentle press, it’s taken a nap in French oak for 11 months to mature and reach peak balance.
This is a classic Pinot Noir - packing a ripe, spicy, dark cherry scent and lush fresh berry flavours. It’s drinking beautifully now in its youth, but if you can be patient, it will smooth out and its berryness will darken over the next few years.
- Grapes from way up in the cool-climate region of Orange succumbed to Ash’s enviable wine talents and rested on lees in French oak for 8 months to produce this elegant drop.
- The result is a wine with a delicate scent of pear, wild flowers and a touch of toast. Each mouthful tastes like a party of pears, lime and a hint of vanilla.
- It’s organic, it’s limited in numbers and you can only get it here. Grab yours now to enjoy chilled with a Chicken or Pork dinner and the company of those you love (and will love you for pouring them a second glass!)
- Ash has worked his wine magic again with succulent, organically grown grapes from the dark soils of the banks of the Belebula River in the NSW central ranges.
- Twist off the cap and let loose the spiced fruits of the forest inside. You should be able to pick up plums and mulberries, chocolatey undertones and a hint of the French and American oak it slept in for 10 months.
- This is your go-to easy-drinking anytime Cabernet. It's punching well above its price point, so pick up a bottle or two and enjoy the wine you made possible!
- The fruit for this zippy little number comes from an exceptional certified organic vineyard in the Margaret River region. It’s the region’s signature white blend - and it’s been treated with due deference.
- The fresh and zesty scent of Meyer lemon will hit you first, leaving your senses clean and refreshed. Lively lemon and lime flavours will accompany the first sip, while passionfruit and lychee stroll in shortly after.
- With warmer weather just around the corner, this is one to keep ready in the fridge. It’s fresh and crisp like the first swim of summer (but without the sand in your pants!)
- This wine started life in the Kenneally’s vineyard in the Wairau Valley of the Marlborough region. The cool climate is very similar to Burgundy, the home of Chardonnay.
- The 5% Viognier grapes included give the wine a delightful apricot note that compliments the traditional ripe peach. It’s a bright citrus driven drop with flint, toast and creamy biscuit hints from barrel fermentation on lees (dead yeast).
- The vineyard is in conversion to organic and will be fully certified in 2022. A great Chardonnay at a great price from multi-award winning producers!
- A delicious dance of certified biodynamic Wrattonbully and Mount Benson Shiraz, meaning no additives were added during the growing season or the winemaking process.
- The quality of the fruit really makes this rich red stand out. Fruit-forward, soft tannins and a little bit of oak shows off the winemaker’s dedication to minimal intervention winemaking and excellence in cool climate styles.
- If you're after an undeniably elegant Shiraz that will seduce you with hints of chocolate, then get this gem in your basket quick smart.
- Juicy black grapes lazed under a warm sun along river flats near Cowra before meeting their vinous fate in this stunning drop. The final wine matured in both new and old French oak barrels for 12 months to let the wood, wine and lees do their magic dance.
- The result is a purple-hued delight that smells of floral spice and plums. Each mouthful smacks of raspberries and plums with long savoury tannins and hints of spice.
- It’s organic, it’s limited in numbers and you can only get it here. Grab yours now to enjoy over winter with a good meal, good friends, or maybe just good memories.
- Chenin Blanc is an incredible white varietal originating in France. Ben's Blindside take on it delivers a super fruit-driven and textural delight tasting of crisp pear, with a hint of citrus. It's refreshing, silky smooth layers lead to a finish that simply keeps going.
- Ben has gone all out, mixing rustic and new world tricks of the trade to achieve a dreamy, refreshing drop. A portion of the grapes were hand-picked and skin fermented to lock in texture. The skin ferment portion then sat in concrete eggs and french barriques, with every parcel undergoing wild ferment.
- This wine is a single vineyard stunner, and has just been certified organic (a three year process). Angels have got a true steal at their fingertips at under $15. Don't delay, dive in to something new today.
- Mark's beloved organic Pinot Noir returns with a bang, displaying all the dark cherry and toast characters you know and love. The little herby tinge comes from whole bunches added during fermentation. It's smooth and lasting on your tongue!
- This wine is made from 100% organically grown, single vineyard fruit - hand picked to preserve the delicate grapes and matured in French oak for a year.
- If you love a Pinot Noir that's truly cool climate and can rival the best from France, try this!