Only the best fruit from the best family vineyards gets into this exceptional wine. The individual grape parcels were open fermented, basket pressed and aged in French and American oak for almost 2 years before meticulous blending.
It’s a complete joy to drink — rich and ripe, bursting with dark berries and classic oakyness that lingers like a stolen kiss. The grip of drought in 2019 reduced the grape volumes but pushed the flavours into overdrive.
- Treated with kid gloves once in the winery, this generous red will truly astound and delight your taste buds. One sip will reveal why Stuey won the title 2020 Barossa Winemaker of the Year!
- The Culley Road vineyard lies at the southern end of McLaren Vale on a high and windy site - the perfect spot for keeping growing grapes cool and happy!
- A mere 5 hours on its dark skins have given this fresh, crisp, Provence style Rose an elegant light pink blush. Watch out for that heady scent of ripe watermelon, strawberry and white peach to draw you into a creamy berry fruit drop with a hint of spice.
- It's a brand new wine from a popular winemaking team that tap into their wealth of winemaking experience in both New Zealand and Australia. You know it’s going to be good!
- Juicy black grapes lazed under a warm sun along river flats near Cowra before meeting their vinous fate in this stunning drop. The final wine matured in both new and old French oak barrels for 12 months to let the wood, wine and lees do their magic dance.
- The result is a purple-hued delight that smells of floral spice and plums. Each mouthful smacks of raspberries and plums with long savoury tannins and hints of spice.
- It’s organic, it’s limited in numbers and you can only get it here. Grab yours now to enjoy over winter with a good meal, good friends, or maybe just good memories.
Anthony's winemaking love affair with Shiraz has prospered since the early 80's, driven by his friend Kym's unparalleled local growing expertise.
Kym's passing in 2013 rocked the Victorian winemaking community. Few tributes could honour this talented viticulturalist more than a wine like this - it’s his fruit and of course it’s charming, generous and full of life, like him.
This gorgeous Shiraz was aged in French and American oak for 18 months before going into the bottle for a nice quiet rest. Get ready for ripe berry fruit flavours, a touch of white pepper and spice and a long, smooth finish. An aged beauty!
Home to Mark and Emma Kenneally, Culley Road basks in the Mediterranean climate of McLaren Vale. The A-grade vineyard that used to supply Penfolds is now in conversion to certified organic status and managed with the love and attention that the A&K team is known for.
This is a big and intense red wine - think cherries and blackcurrants with a dusting of pepper-powered mocha. It's all about that magnificent fruit!
Hailing from a vineyard that previously supplied fruit for $150 bottles of wine, this Shiraz is an Angel bargain! Tuck a few away for a rainy day – they’ll evolve beautifully in the cellar for the next 10 years.
Grapes for Sam’s The Victorian Shiraz were sourced from some of the best vineyards in Victoria, including Tait Hamilton's place in the Heathcote region. That’s the same vineyard behind Sam’s super-premium Single Vineyard Shiraz that’s worth $40 a bottle!
To give the wine layers of different characters, the grapes were picked between late Feb and late March, and fermented in different vessels. Finally being expertly brought together by the talented Mr Plunkett.
Aromatic, with red fruits, spice, and a hint of spice from the oak barrels, Sam has balanced this wine to perfection. It’s rich, full bodied and an absolute steal at under $15!
Paul and Ralph have delivered yet again with their aged Barossa Shiraz. The growing season produced grapes with great aromatics, sensational fruit flavours and good acidity.
Delicious aromas of morello cherry, dried plum, anise and cedar oaky notes drive through to rich deep flavours of plum, raspberry, blackcurrant and chocolatey mocha. The finest of savoury tannins and hints of sweet oak all combine to round out this beautifully refined, super-generous wine.
SCRIBE Barossa Shiraz will sell very quickly. Once it’s gone it’ll be a long wait until the next vintage. Don’t miss out on your chance to try an aged Barossa Shiraz at an extraordinary price.
- The grapes were chosen from regions of the Margaret River that produce the perfect fruit for Rosé - generous and fruity. Minimal time on skin has preserved the delicate salmon colour and kept the tannins at bay.
- Pour a glass and take in its classic ‘strawberry and cream’ jubes, candied musk and turkish delightness. Fruity but not sweet, this Rosé has lasting flavours with savoury hints and a lip-smakingly crisp dry finish.
- This is a classic Margaret River Rosé - delicate, fresh and easy drinking, and offers great value. Drink it young and well chilled and enjoy Ben's delicious WA expertise!
- Rory’s Margaret River Shiraz delight is punching above its weight. Packed with vibrant fruit flavours, interlaced with dark chocolate and toasty oak to send you into a spin!
- Outstanding fruit from low yielding vineyards in the North of Margaret River ensure a bucket load of lifted blackberry aromas and a touch of peppery spice. This bottle of liquid joy is silky smooth.
- Made with fruit grown from the world renowned Margaret River, this shiraz shows you what happens when pristine quality meets brilliant winemaker.
Grapes were sourced from the acclaimed Light Pass sub-region of the Barossa. Caroline’s fresh, uncomplicated approach to winemaking allows the fruit to speak for itself.
The wine was matured in seasoned French oak for 18 months to promote a soft, silky texture and subtle complexity without picking up dominant oak flavour. Bright, fragrant aromas of blood-plum, mulberry, blueberry and blackberry, with hints of star anise, savoury spice and red licorice.
A uniquely Australian red with a distinctive, evocative style. This iconic Barossa variety is given a graceful, modern twist. Perfect to enjoy on its own or with a juicy rib-eye steak with crispy leeks and potatoes or barbecued lamb ribs with chilli-plum sauce!