New blood, from New Zealand!
Meet your latest winemakers
- Juicy black grapes lazed under a warm sun along river flats near Cowra before meeting their vinous fate in this stunning drop. The final wine matured in both new and old French oak barrels for 12 months to let the wood, wine and lees do their magic dance.
- The result is a purple-hued delight that smells of floral spice and plums. Each mouthful smacks of raspberries and plums with long savoury tannins and hints of spice.
- It’s organic, it’s limited in numbers and you can only get it here. Grab yours now to enjoy over winter with a good meal, good friends, or maybe just good memories.
Tim Smith’s ’The Kick’ Shiraz is sure to impress! Get ready for lashings of opulent lush fruit that speaks directly of its postcode.
A premium shiraz that is undeniably Barossa - aged in older oak it’s beautifully juicy, with a fine structure and palate weight. It has all the great attributes of Barossa Shiraz - lifted plummy berry fruits with a touch of cedary-like oak aromas - yummm!
Just like the last vintage, this one sure to disappear from the Naked shelves in the twinkling of an Angel eye.
- Look who's back & ready to make your cellar sing! Last year's vintage of the Fuzzy & May Hunter Shiraz sold out in record time - little wonder with its huge 95% buy-again rating. This is the perfect red to warm your belly as the cooler weather sets in.
- Damien and Jodie have crafted this Shiraz in a light and spicy style, with a scrumptious flavour profile of cherries and violets to keep you coming back for more. It sits on the elegant side of the traditional bold warm climate Shiraz.
- With Angel backing, Damien and Jodie are able to secure the best Hunter fruit from the best growers around and totally focus on making brilliant wines for you. Don't be left drooling in wonder - at under $15 for a drop this dreamy, we know it will repeat last year's sell-out performance!
- Anna and Derek return with another outstanding vintage of their Uncharted Biodynamic Shiraz. Authenticity is reflected in the Hooper's approach to both wines and life, letting Mother Nature lead the way by following certified bio-dynamic and organic winemaking techniques.
- This is the wine that best shows their winemaking philosophy - sourcing the best fruit, without taking from the planet, and creating the best wine possible. Its base of ripe red fruit, a layer of dark chocolate and a shake of Christmas spice wrap you in rich red luxury and give you a playful tannin kick.
- The premium grapes have given this wine a flavour intensity and complexity second to none. The past vintage rated through the roof. It will only improve gracefully over the years, so nab it before it's snapped up!
- Just as Jen is a legend of the Naked Wines story, her Rebel Shiraz is a leading light in her range of beautiful Victorian wines. It has been consistently heralded by Angels with a buy-again rating of 96% last vintage!
- Punching well above it's price point, the nose has plenty of ripe plum and berry fruit with hints of chocolate. The palate is full, rich and smooth, with lots of mid palate fruit and a long finish.
- This Shiraz is a blend of various vineyards so as to get a beautifully consistent wine. With all Jen's TLC at each step of the winemaking process, the overall balance of the wine is tough to resist with good length and tannin that rounds out the experience beautifully. It's definitely for lovers of rich, full bodied reds, especially at under $9!
- Back by popular demand, a long line of Angel fans will be savouring each juicy red fruit loaded sip of this Hero! Medium to full-bodied, get ready for chocolate hints popping up, leading to a gentle, spicy and savoury finish. This is truly one to jump on if you want to spice up your normal red selection!
- This Hero is a blend of Shiraz from Jen's family Rutherglen vineyards and fruit grown in the ancient, rich, red soils of Heathcote in Central Victoria. Made from naturally low yielding vineyards, the fruit is powerful and rich, with great colour and depth of flavour.
- Jen's Hero range is the next step up from the Rebels, the range where you know you're getting the best value possible for this price point. Maturing 12 months in French and American barrels has given the wine a soft seasoning to finish off each sip perfectly!
- His top-selling, sky-high rated Shiraz has returned - cheers to that! Around half the fruit in this wine comes from his Father's vineyard in the Strathbogie Ranges, a cool climate region that is gives wine wonderful aromas. You'll enjoy red fruit, cocoa and pepper on the nose.
- Each sip is rich and smooth, and the berry flavours take on a lovely jube like character. This is a full bodied dry red, but with a juiciness which gives it an appealing softness. Sam's life is wine from dawn to dusk, so you know this wine is packed with all his TLC!
- Sam's the man when it comes to innovative small batch winemaking. He is a firm believer that the small batch approach produces higher quality wine with more character than simple big scale winemaking. This is the perfect wine great wine to have on hand, including for simple occasions like celebrating the end of the day.
The return of this wine to the Naked Shelves is s.p.e.c.i.a.l. It took 10+ long hard years in the game for Nigel to be able to bring us this exclusive Blackwood Valley red. It doesn't get much better than a tantalising, rich, pour-me-more Shiraz. Fermented in small batches and plunged by hand, Nigel has delivered a super-plush wine.
Nigel has captured the essence of the Blackwood Valley, located in the stunning South West of Western Australia. Cool nights and warm days consistently produce grapes with incredible intensity. Nigel has been making wine since 1994 and loves everything about it - the passion, the physicality, the science, the art and making a product that is enjoyed by people.
Get ready for hints of spice and all things nice. Cinnamon, black cherry and liquorice all topped off with a hint of American and French Oak. And, this year a touch of white pepper, too! A Top Shelf treasure that is sure to knock the socks off any red lover.
Grapes for Sam’s The Victorian Shiraz were sourced from some of the best vineyards in Victoria, including Tait Hamilton's place in the Heathcote region. That’s the same vineyard behind Sam’s super-premium Single Vineyard Shiraz that’s worth $40 a bottle!
To give the wine layers of different characters, the grapes were picked between late Feb and late March, and fermented in different vessels. Finally being expertly brought together by the talented Mr Plunkett.
Aromatic, with red fruits, spice, and a hint of spice from the oak barrels, Sam has balanced this wine to perfection. It’s rich, full bodied and an absolute steal at under $15!
- The return of Thomas's Top Shelf Shiraz is more triumphant than ever, and adored by thousands of Angels! It is packed to the brim with aromas of dark berries, cocoa and hints of lifted pepper, leading to a rich and voluptuous mouth feel.
Situated in the beautiful Upper Hunter, this old Shiraz vineyard is dry grown, producing intensely flavoured fruit. Partial barrel fermentation in a blend of French and American oak has given it luscious length to highlight the amazing characters of the fruit. Thomas has a true soft spot for this beautiful vineyard.
Full bodied, fleshy and ripe in style, this is an incredible example of just what Hunter Shiraz can do, exclusively for Angels at under $17. Unbelievable!