Get ready for a wine that embodies the pure, natural surrounds of Pemberton in Western Australia. This Chardonnay brings you the best of both worlds – old school in style yet modern in vibrancy and intensity!
Lovers of bold, oaky Chardonnay should look no further. With nectarine, cashew and a touch of spice leaping out of every glass, these lush flavours arrive wrapped in a buttery richness that keeps you going back for more!
Thanks to Coby Ladwig’s impeccable attention to detail, this premium white was aged in 100% French Oak with a delicate fermentation process that is responsible for the creamy, luxe texture you’ll soon discover. At under $20 a bottle for Angels, this beautiful top shelf Chardonnay is a steal!
- Once again Stuart brings us an out-of-this-world Top Shelf beauty, poised to blow the socks off any Chardonnay or Margaret River enthusiast. Truly a labour of love, there was no crushing in the creation of this juicy treat. All grapes were whole fruit pressed to lock in maximum aromatics and complexity.
- Matured in a combination of new and older Burgundian oak barriques for 12 months, and then held back in tank for longer to allow the flavours to meld, and the wine to gain poise. Scents of lemon curd, peach skin, pink grapefruit, and citrus oils leap will from your glass. Notes of hazelnut and vanilla follow to really get you salivating!
- The palate packs texture and weight of flavour beyond expectation. This is off-set by a mineral acidity that makes the finish fresh without dulling the persistence of flavour. Stuart has created a wine of nuance that manages to walk the tightrope of generosity and a clean finish. Above all, it is classic Margaret River Chardonnay that will drink well, as soon as you open the bottle! Stuart's tip? You simply won't be able to buy a Chardonnay with this level of complexity or style, at this price, from anywhere else.
- Noses at the ready - this Riesling is an aromatic delight! This is its inaugural release, and is the first time the legendary Jen Pfeiffer has made a Riesling outside of her home state of Victoria.
- The Hero Riesling is classically Clare Valley, infused with Jen’s rocking redhead personality! A bouquet of fresh grapefruit, lime, jasmine and apple blossom entices you in, and a palate abundant with Nashi pear, lime juice, minerality and a lengthy finish will keep you coming back for more.
- This Hero Riesling is begging to be drunk now. Enjoy every sip of another wine made possible by Angel backing!
You’re going to love Drew’s pristine fruit-driven Chardonnay from the beautiful cool-climate region of Orange, NSW. This single-vineyard masterpiece is crafted from fruit grown on 20 year old vines - it’s sure to hit the spot!
It's time with its grape solids in a massive 3,000 litre French oak barrel has given this wine such unique complexity - freshness, intense fruit profiles and great acid balance.
You’ll be enchanted by its dark citrus, lemon and savoury notes floating on a touch of lit matchstick. This incredible Chardonnay was made in tiny amounts so don't miss out on your chance to snaffle a few bottles.
- At 200m above sea level in Marlborough's southern Waihopai Valley lie the low yielding vines from which Mike and his team plucked only the best grapes possible, late in the cool season. Handled with incredible care from vineyard to bottle, something truly special was crafted. Angels with a love for the Marlborough need look no further for Top Shelf quality!
- The wine has slightly cooler fruit expression due to proximity of the vineyard, showing a blend of pea pod and flowers layers. This leads to a fine boned but textured palate full of sweet and sour citrus from lees contact.
- Delivering a unique and singular vineyard expression, Mike has combined all the hallmarks that top Marlborough Sauvignon is known for - aromatic lift, concentration, balance and a long succulent finish. Get a few of these safely in your next case before the vintage is all drunk up!
- Grapes from way up in the cool-climate region of Orange succumbed to Ash’s enviable wine talents and rested on lees in French oak for 8 months to produce this elegant drop.
- The result is a wine with a delicate scent of pear, wild flowers and a touch of toast. Each mouthful tastes like a party of pears, lime and a hint of vanilla.
- It’s organic, it’s limited in numbers and you can only get it here. Grab yours now to enjoy chilled with a Chicken or Pork dinner and the company of those you love (and will love you for pouring them a second glass!)
- A WA Riesling from the blokes that bring you Scribe.
- 30yr-old vines were persuaded to give up their treasure for this classy cool-climate drop. Deliciously crunchy and crisp, get ready for lime leaf, peach and musk with vibrant citrus flavours and a long zippy finish.
- There are so few of these about, they'll be gone in a flash. Pick yours up and set the table for a summer feast!
- Daryl brings Angels another installment of his divine Savvy B, direct from his very own very premium vineyard. Another fantastic year for both quality and quantity, so you're in for a treat!
- Using a very 'hands-off' approach, Daryl has avoided oak to allow the zesty characters shine through and added a smidgen of un-oaked Barossa Semillon to bring a little richness. It's crisp, relatively low in alcohol and smacks of citrus, grapefruit, apple and melon.
- Easily enjoyed on its own or with a variety of delicious meals, you can't go wrong with this incredibly approachable and easy-on-your-pocket winner. Be sure to grab a few of this seriously fast moving stock.
- Mike's detailed blend of grapes from five sub regions is an essential part of maintaining the style and quality of his Lay of the Land Sauvignon Blanc. He's sourced fruit from the best growers to optimise its natural quality and craft wines with minimal intervention.
- The Rapaura grapes give structure and a herbal lift and the Lower Wairau grapes gift the palate with passionfruit and floral notes. The Waihopai Valley component adds citrus drive and weight to the mouth feel. This magical combination translates to a seriously approachable and balanced drop to please any white wine lover!
- At under $14 for Angels, you will shock all your friends with this unbelievably tasty and pocket-friendly wine! The perfect wine to have stocked in the fridge for unexpected company.
A blend of grapes from two different regions - Adelaide Hills and McLaren Vale. The Adelaide Hills component brings freshness and vibrancy, while the McLaren Vale parcel adds complexity and texture, thanks to vines that are over 130 years old!
This classically herbaceous white is seriously mouth-watering - packed with citrus, passionfruit, and lychee and a crisp acidity that keeps things refreshing. You'll get a whiff of cut grass on the nose, plenty of vibrant fruit on the tongue and a long finish that screams quality.
Pour yourself a glass of South Australian brilliance from a vintner with a heritage in the area that can’t be beaten - lucky you!