Stop The Squeeze Variety Case
Give a happy home to these worthy wines
- This wine is crafted at a core vineyard called Esprit which sits at 185m elevation on a limestone slope, a truly unique vineyard in Hawke's Bay context. The growing conditions there have given a crisp lemongrass and mineral note to the wine. If that's not enticing enough, the Skeetfield vineyard fruit component adds scrumptious passionfruit and lemongrass layers.
- Rod's winemaking approach is very neutral to allow the quality fruit to shine. This means crushing and de-stemming at low temperatures, only employing neutral yeast, cool fermentation, and then around two months time melding and maturing on lees to build texture. All this TLC means the flavours just keep on coming in prolonged waves long after each sip!
- The Naked Model means that Rod can cut out the middlemen and ensure the most direct route from the grower to you, the Angel who made it happen. This means he can pay the grower well for the best fruit...therefore more bang for your buck! The proof is in the pudding...this gorgeous Savvy sells out every year. If you are in to pure unwooded aromatic white wines, then look no further and get this in your basket today.
This delightfully fresh and zesty Riesling comes predominantly from the Pike’s Polish Hill vineyard in the coolest part of the region. Their philosophy that great wines come from healthy vines means they spend a lot of time making sure things are right in the vineyard.
It’s that classic Clare Valley Riesling you know and love. Packed with ripe lime flavours, citrus blossom and hints of minerality and finished off with a tingling spine of acidity.
For a wine from the premiere sub-region for the varietal in Australia and made by a family who’ve built a reputation on it, it’s amazing value!
- Daryl brings Angels another installment of his divine Savvy B, direct from his very own very premium vineyard. 2021 was a fantastic year for both quality and quantity, so you're in for a treat!
- Using a very 'hands-off' approach, Daryl has avoided oak to allow the zesty characters shine through and added a smidgen of un-oaked Barossa Semillon to bring a little richness. It's crisp, relatively low in alcohol and smacks of citrus, grapefruit, apple and melon.
- Easily enjoyed on its own or with a variety of delicious meals, you can't go wrong with this incredibly approachable and easy-on-your-pocket winner! Be sure to grab a few of this seriously fast moving stock.
- The latest vintage of Jen's classic Rebel Sauvignon Blanc is here! Fresh and fragrant, kiwi fruit and citrus aromas will dance around around as you pour each glass. The palate is zippy and refreshing and all too easy to drink!
- Jen had never made a Sauvignon Blanc until Naked came along. Now with access to quality fruit and overwhelming positive feedback last vintage from Angels, she hasn't looked back!
- With consistent buy-again Angel ratings of 93% or above, and at a bargain Angel price under $10, any white lover would be jumping for joy at the sight of this gem! Why not pop a few in your case and have those impromptu weeknight splash outs with friends and family covered?
- The next vintage of Brian's classic SSB blend has tremendous vibrancy and freshness. He has sourced the fruit for the 2021 vintage from incredible low yielding vines from the Mid North of the Margaret River, consistently rated as a world class winemaking region.
- Fruit driven and easy drinking, each sip is well balanced - the perfect dry white for warmer weather. The mouth-watering finish lingers on the palate and leaves you crying out for more!
- A glass of this dreamy drop will leave your tastebuds feeling lifted and delicately treated. It's certainly a wine to be enjoyed while young, and why not at this steal of an Angel price!
- In a departure from Ash’s usual stomping grounds, he’s got his hands on some smashing, sustainably grown Adelaide Hills grapes - from none other than our Randal Tomich!
- This is a very delicate Savvy Blanc with all the trademark flavours you want in this varietal. Think passion fruit, green apples, gooseberry and pear with a touch of cut grass. Lovely to have with fish and seafood.
- Ash’s Little Jack wines don't last long on the shelves - so get in quick and try this one-off he created from another wine region. Randal really knows his vines, giving Ash top grapes to work his magic with. The result is delicious!
- Ash sourced the grapes for this easy-drinking drop from the Central Ranges wine region around Canowindra - from one of the most renowned organic vineyards in the area.
- It’s a tropical fruit salad in your glass - pineapple, passion fruit, tangerine and green apples are all there, plus the delightfully fresh zing of citrus.
- This is an organic white in limited supply that simply oozes ‘drink me’. An everyday drop at a perfect price like this should always have a place in your fridge.
The latest vintage of this beloved Rabbit & Spaghetti drop uses grapes from the first harvest at Adam's new vineyard at the southern end of the Clare Valley. And the fantastic weather over the growing season meant the fruit came off in the best possible condition!
A pale rose-gold in the glass, the scent of red apples, blood orange and flowers grabs your attention first. Then flavours of beurre bosc pear, candied lemon and honey biscuit wrap you in a crisp blanket you never want to leave.
- Pinot Gris is fast becoming one of Australia's favourite white wines - not too heavy, not too light yet full of moreish layers. No doubt this will be flying off the shelves once more!
- Simon ‘Sorby’ Adams' first-up, single vineyard Pinot Gris from the high Eden Valley in the Barossa ranges offers pristine fruit flavours, a whisper of spicy complexity and yummy elegant crispness.
It is a beautifully styled Pinot Gris, with fragrant aromas of jasmine, poached pear and green rockmelon, leading to a succulent palate that is deliciously rounded and silky.
Get ready for a succulent Pinot Gris that is sooo drinkable you’ll be rushing back for more!
Sourced from one of southern NSW most awarded vineyard owners who have a strong focus on developing lower yielding, higher quality grapes, which are more efficient and sustainable.
A jazzy, zesty, lifted, textured, little number, which sits on the fence in style exhibiting hints of Pear, apple blossom and pastry crust aromatics and a textured finish more reminiscent of French Pinot Gris, coupled with zingy, crunchy acidity, and lovely minerality more reminiscent of Italian Pinot Grigio.
Get your tastebuds excited with a citrus, mineral, pear explosion that will make you want to go back for more! Enjoy it with food, enjoy it with friends, but most of all we hope you just enjoy it!