WE'RE NOT SURE
- Nigel nurtures every drop of Art by Evoi wine from vine to bottle himself, turning out hand crafted, small batch Margaret River gold each vintage. His tiny operation is only possible with Angel backing!
- This smooth blend ties together layers of fruit and texture with every sip. It was fermented in tanks with some small portions in new French oak to achieve a silky mouth feel.
- Get ready to enjoy a fuller bodied SSB and very long finish that is guaranteed to appeal to all white wine lovers, even those who usually avoid Savvy's. A Margaret River gem at your doorstep for under $14?? Dive in!
- Looking for a white with an avalanche of personality? Then Ash Horner’s stunning organic cool-climate Marsanne is for you!
- From the only Marsanne-growing vineyard in the Orange region of NSW this gorgeous white delivers beautiful aromas of rockmelon and hints of honey while the palate has an abundance of stone fruit, marmalade and pear characters. And, a subtle creaminess to round out the finish! Flavour on another level!
- This is incredible Angel-bang-for-buck. A certified organic NSW single-vineyard drop under $12! Once the cat is out of the bag... it won’t be around for long.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Little Jack is back! Ash has spent another vintage bringing together the finest organically grown grapes from around NSW, and crafted this fresh and fruity Sauvignon Blanc just for Angels.
- Aromas of passionfruit, rockmelon and peach hypnotise the nose while sweet honeydew and passionfruit back up on the mouth watering palate. A lingering citrus finish will have your lips smacking!
- Angels can access this certified organic wine at a price point similar or lower than conventionally made Sauvignon Blanc - unbelievable! A seriously fast seller each year, Angels have given it a thumbs up so it's sure to fly again! Oh and did we mention it has rated 93% or above year on year by Angels like you.
WE'RE NOT SURE
Andrew and Jenny Sinclair’s first up, single-vineyard, cool-climate Tassie Chardonnay is about to rock your world.
This super fine, ever-so-lightly-oaked Chardonnay shows great finesse with wonderfully rich aromas of peaches and melon. This pristine wine has a super smooth mouthfeel that will have you coming back for more!
With only tiny quantities of this premium wine in existence it won’t be around for long!
- Marlborough lovers stop here! Mike's latest Destination vintage brings you an amazing chance to experience all that New Zealand's premier Sauvignon Blanc growing region has to offer. This wine is a blend of three different vineyard sites in Marlborough's southern valleys.
- The clay based soils where the fruit parcels were grown provide texture and depth of flavour to the gorgeous citrus, stone fruit and elderflower palate layers. The acid is seamlessly integrated into the fleshy and vibrantly fruited palate, making for a long and clean finish. A huge drinkability and food friendly factors tick all boxes for terrific value and versatility as an anytime crowd pleaser!
- This is a drop that will liven your senses, treat your tastebuds and delight as a drink on it's own or if matched with an equally tasty meal. Dive in to the wonderful clarity and vibrancy of this white and let it take you to your relaxation Destination.
- Single vineyard Fiano is Judy & Glen's flagship wine - it grows fantastically on the terroir of their Clare Valley vineyard and has consistently won gold medals since their first ever vintage in 2012. This Sweet Spot white is packed full of character and textures that coat the mouth. It's the perfect lighter-bodied alternative for Sauvignon Blanc lovers wanting to try something new.
- Pretty violet and floral aromas will get you all excited to take the first sip! A slow start to 2017/18 Summer and Spring locked in a crisp, clean line of flavour in the grapes. The expression of the fruit is what makes this wine special. You'll be delighted with subtle spice on the palate and a dry, moreish finish.
- This late ripening varietal is finding huge favour in Australia as a crowd pleasing white. Fiano is considered by wine historians a 'classical vine' of southern Italy that likely has origins in ancient Roman viticulture - so definitely an old world wine now made modern for today's wine scene. Get ahead of the trend and bring this value packed stunner to the table!
- Judy and Glen Kelly deliver the goods yet again with their first ever Naked exclusive Pinot Grigio! But, their experience with this variety shows as the grapes are sourced from some of the oldest vines in Australia.
- Made to the Italian style - crisp fresh and dry - yet offering delicious stone fruit characters that give the hint of slight fruity sweetness. Yumm!
- Pinot Grigio of this calibre would normally sell for $23 and above. This is a great deal for Angels at under $14!
- Born and raised in the cool climate region of Orange, this Little Jack smash hit is back! Ash's lovingly crafted Riesling is easy drinking, fresh and well balanced. Not to mention the incredible bang for your Angel buck with a certified organic NSW single vineyard drop under $12!
- Gorgeous aromas of tangerine, mandarin and green lemons mean you won't want to put the glass down. This is the perfect case filler if you're looking to spread the word to any lucky visitors who are seeking their next favourite white.
- A highly approachable Riesling thanks to the softer acid structure imparted by Orange's vintage conditions, you'll be all a flutter enjoying flavours of sweet lime and nectarine leading to a fresh, balanced citrus finish.
- The latest instalment of Sauvignon Blanc beauty is here from Hamish! The palate brings you a burst of attractive tropical fruit combined with a delightfully crisp acidity gives the wine a lingering, yet refreshing finish.
- While the glass shows colours of pale straw with subtle green hues the aromas of tropical fruit and citrus abound, while hints of freshly cut grass delicately poke through. Made in small quantities, this Angel classic won't stick around long!
- The Adelaide Hills 2018 growing season saw relatively dry conditions, allowing vines to develop without the threat of disease. This on throughout the ripening period, with warm days and cool nights allowing outstanding fruit development. Cheers to the return of a classic favourite, all yours for under $13.
- Welcome back to an absolute Angel favourite, the perfect crowd pleaser Hero Pinot Grigio! Jen's passion and skill are evident in every sip of this outstanding treat. Pears and citrus fruit aromas will get you all excited for the first pour, oozing energy to match our red head's fiery personality.
- Pristine Pinot Grigio fruit parcels give the wine a phenomenal textural foundation. The elevation of the select vineyards ensures cool climate characteristics shine through - bright crunchy fruit flavours that will pair wonderfully with a spread of quality cheeses, white meat dishes or simply enjoyed on it's own as the sun sets.
- With a dry, fine and lingering finish, you'll be thirsty for more! Every vintage of this wine has repeatedly scores 90%+ buy-again Angel reviews. This is the one and only Naked Pinot Grigio from the one and only Jen Pfeiffer. Enjoy every sip of another wine made possible by Angel backing!