These quality reds that are juuuust right for any occasion
- These reds are repeat offenders - Angels love 'em and they sell out fast this time of year. It has everything from easy drinking classics to oaked beauties.
- Because we cut out the middle man, your Angel dollar can go the extra mile in achieving quality far beyond what you'd expect from the price tag of each wine.
- Reap your rewards and get around this clever line up of boutique reds! They're here for a good time, not a long time.
Packed with an array of Spring-perfect wines ready to cue the uncovering of the BBQ and to welcome the longer days and warmer rays!
Get ready for some absolute pearlers! And loads more Angel faves including essential Shiraz, GSM, Pinot Noir and then some!
- Look no further for reds that have been l-o-v-e-d by other Angels. With buy-again ratings like these, the quality of fruit, craftsmanship and complexity in this case is simply undeniable.
- Because we cut out the middle man, our winemakers can let their creative spirit loose on small batch boutique projects. The TLC poured in to each of these Top Shelf beauties is extremely hard to find elsewhere online.
- Premium fruit, quality oak and lashings of texture are all part of the fun here. This dozen is packed with reds that are fit to drink today, yet have plenty of ageing potential as well. That's why we've doubled a few juicy characters!
This is a rare opportunity to experience the deliciousness of these two classic Barossa varietals in solo mode - they’re mostly seen as part of a GSM, or, Grenache Shiraz Mataro blend. But, when the quality of the individual fruit is this excellent - keep ‘em separate!
Red by Caroline Dunn Mataro: A wine with complex dark purple fruits, savoury notes, exotic spices and hints of violet all driving through to generous long flavours wrapped with silky soft satiny tannins.
Red by Caroline Dunn Grenache: A sensational fresh take on this regional hero variety. Matured in seasoned spicy French oak for 12 months to soften and develop richness and complexity. Aromas of wild raspberry, white pepper and gentle spice all lead to flavours overflowing with juicy, sleek and lively fruit, all wrapped up with fine supple tannins.
- Enter a world of Top Shelf red wine quality (...at an Angel-only price!) Our winemakers have poured their heart and soul...and loads of premium grapes...in to each and every wine in this selection.
- From cool climate, aromatic wonders to brooding oaked characters, this six pack will tick off all your red loving needs.
- As an Angel, you've helped liberate these local winemaking talents, so why not lap up the results of all this effort and indulge in this oh-so-clever selection? You'll be glad you did, every sip of the way!
To celebrate the return of a rare Angel fave and the intro of Ben’s sensational new Cabernet Franc into the range we’ve bundled 3 x bottles each of the Lost Andes Malbec 2017 & Cabernet Franc 2017 - get prepared for these cracking reds:
Lost Andes Malbec: Deep violet in colour with delectable spicy aromas of black pepper and mint. Robust in structure with depth and complexity and just sooo elegant.
Lost Andes Cabernet Franc: Intense red in colour with spicy aromas of black pepper, licorice and beautiful hints of cassis. Great structure with fullness of flavour on the palate and such a long, long finish.