14 popular red wines for all occasions... a delightful mix to sip and share!
- You’ve heard of a bakers dozen - here’s an Angels 14! Why the extra two? We like to think of them as the Angel’s share. 12 bottles for you, and two for deserving friends or neighbours. It's the best way to share that Naked love!
- Dive into sensational Aussie and Kiwi wines that have be really popular with Angels - they're ones you'll want to come back to again and again. These Reds will set you up for any occasion.
- Crack open a bottle of hand-crafted juicy goodness this weekend, and raise a glass to the talented folk who made them possible - you and the winemakers!
Hand-crafting this top-of-the-line Pinot Noir was a labour of love for Adrian and Rebecca. Minimal intervention in the winemaking process has ensured this famously delicate grape variety truly expresses the regional characters of the Yarra Valley.
The premium fruit was gently crushed, wild fermented (with a few whole bunches for extra ‘oomph’) and plunged twice a day to bring out the rich colour and tannins. After fermentation, the wine was left for 10 months in French oak.
This delicate red is medium-bodied and textual. Think dark cherry and wild strawberries with hints of sweet spice and forest floor. It's bright, it's light and it's vibrant. The perfect Pinot for those looking to take their wine experience to the next level!
- Here’s a seasonal selection of awesome red wines from our talented, hard-working winemakers. Every one as unique as the craftsman and women who created it.
- Whether you’re taking a bottle to a mates, throwing a backyard bash or simply relaxing at home, these wines have you covered. Pair them with your favourite summer snacks or enjoy a glass on its own - you deserve it!
- With Angel support giving them the freedom to make their wines their way, you get better wine for your money. And that warm fuzzy feeling that you’ve made a difference.
- These reds are repeat offenders - Angels love 'em and they sell out fast this time of year. It has everything from easy drinking classics to oaked beauties.
- Because we cut out the middle man, your Angel dollar can go the extra mile in achieving quality far beyond what you'd expect from the price tag of each wine.
- Reap your rewards and get around this clever line up of boutique reds! They're here for a good time, not a long time.
- These elegant reds show off the skill of the winemaker and the essence of the regions they call home. You’ll find plenty of reasons to crack the seal on one of these stunning wonders - it’s the perfect wine for sharing.
- The ever-versatile Pinot Noir is well known for its food-pairing abilities too. These smooth and fruity drops are the perfect companions on any cooking adventure like your next lazy lunch or dinner party.
- Pinot Noir is a tricky grape to tame. Which is why it takes the best Aussie & Kiwi winemakers (like yours) to turn that little fruit into wines as wonderful as these!
- Only the choicest grapes from our beautiful Australian wine regions made their way into this gorgeous collection of Merlot. Your winemakers have pulled out all the stops to let this fruit sing.
- Relatively new to Australia (first planted here in the 1980s), this grape has a story going back to Bordeaux, France, more than 250 years ago. But like all the Aussie wines from European roots, we’ve put our own stamp on it.
- Typically fruity with a soft finish, these easy-drinking Merlots are a labour of love for the independant winemakers that created them. Without Naked Angels, they wouldn’t exist!
- Made for all the Cabernet lovers out there, these wines offer delightfully different expressions of a favourite Aussie red.
- Get ready to explore - your journey into Cabernet country will take you from warm climes to cool, and from East coast to West.
- Crack open a bottle of this classy hand-crafted nectar this weekend and raise a glass to the talented folk who made them possible - you and your local Aussie winemakers!
- Made for all the Shiraz lovers out there, these wines will indulge you with delightfully different expressions of the classic Aussie red.
- Your journey into the juicy world of this perfect purple grape will take you from top shelf single vineyard sensations to clever blends and back again. Get ready for a few surprises!
- Your talented local winemakers have perfected every drop and bottled them up for your drinking pleasure. And you won’t find this wine (or value for money) anywhere but here!
- Enter a world of Top Shelf red wine quality (...at an Angel-only price!) Our winemakers have poured their heart and soul...and loads of premium grapes...in to each and every wine in this selection.
- From cool climate, aromatic wonders to brooding oaked characters, this six pack will tick off all your red loving needs.
- As an Angel, you've helped liberate these local winemaking talents, so why not lap up the results of all this effort and indulge in this oh-so-clever selection? You'll be glad you did, every sip of the way!
- Look no further for reds that have been l-o-v-e-d by other Angels. With buy-again ratings like these, the quality of fruit, craftsmanship and complexity in this case is simply undeniable.
- Because we cut out the middle man, our winemakers can let their creative spirit loose on small batch boutique projects. The TLC poured in to each of these Top Shelf beauties is extremely hard to find elsewhere online.
- Premium fruit, quality oak and lashings of texture are all part of the fun here. This dozen is packed with reds that are fit to drink today, yet have plenty of ageing potential as well. That's why we've doubled a few juicy characters!