14 popular red wines for all occasions... a delightful mix to sip and share!
- You’ve heard of a bakers dozen - here’s an Angels 14! Why the extra two? We like to think of them as the Angel’s share. 12 bottles for you, and two for deserving friends or neighbours. It's the best way to share that Naked love!
- Dive into sensational Aussie and Kiwi wines that have be really popular with Angels - they're ones you'll want to come back to again and again. These Reds will set you up for any occasion.
- Crack open a bottle of hand-crafted juicy goodness this weekend, and raise a glass to the talented folk who made them possible - you and the winemakers!
These juicy drops have been firm Angel favourites (just look at those ratings!) since they left the comfort of their cellar doors and moved into the lively flat share that is the Naked warehouse. These are the last few left of their vintage.
Having enjoyed the exhilarating journey from grape to wine at the hands of the best independent winemakers in Aus & NZ, they’re exceptional value for money. Whether you reach for a Pinot Noir, Merlot, Shiraz or something in between, your taste buds are in for a treat.
This case is ready to go the moment you say the word. And we suggest you say that word pretty soon, ‘cause once they’re gone, they won’t be back until the next vintage is released!
Grenache was one of the very first grapes ever planted in Australia, more than a century ago. Today, Australia can boast ownership of the world’s oldest continuously producing Grenache vines… and this case is a collection of just what that legacy tastes like.
Led by its effortless charm and the fact it’s just so easy to enjoy, Grenache is being snapped up by wine lovers, as it experiences a surge in popularity. This six pack of The Greatest Grenache lets you sample (and enjoy) a range of the wine everyone is talking about, and enjoy a discount of 31% off.
Grenache expresses itself in such a variety of ways - from medium-bodied, light and bright styles to richer wines packed with fresh flavour. It’s always exciting to see how our skilled winemakers interpret new ways to showcase these old vine grapes. Winemakers such as Adam Barton, Hamish McGuire and James-Paul Marin have created fresh new styles that really showcase this versatile grape, bursting with cherry and red berry notes.
- Look no further for reds that have been l-o-v-e-d by other Angels. With buy-again ratings like these, the quality of fruit, craftsmanship and complexity in this case is simply undeniable.
- Because we cut out the middle man, our winemakers can let their creative spirit loose on small batch boutique projects. The TLC poured in to each of these Top Shelf beauties is extremely hard to find elsewhere online.
- Premium fruit, quality oak and lashings of texture are all part of the fun here. This dozen is packed with reds that are fit to drink today, yet have plenty of ageing potential as well. That's why we've doubled a few juicy characters!
Bring a little sunshine to the shortening days with this case for every taste and occasion. Just the ticket if your wine rack is lonely and needs some classy company.
It’s packed with popular drops from your favourite Naked wine stars - everything from classic Aussie Shiraz to Cab Sauv and Merlot!
- Thanks to Angel backing, these independent Aussie and Kiwi winemakers have the freedom to make their best wines just for you. They’re value-packed and you know you won’t find them anywhere else.
- These elegant reds show off the skill of the winemaker and the essence of the regions they call home. You’ll find plenty of reasons to crack the seal on one of these stunning wonders - it’s the perfect wine for sharing.
- The ever-versatile Pinot Noir is well known for its food-pairing abilities too. These smooth and fruity drops are the perfect companions on any cooking adventure like your next lazy lunch or dinner party.
- Pinot Noir is a tricky grape to tame. Which is why it takes the best Aussie & Kiwi winemakers (like yours) to turn that little fruit into wines as wonderful as these!
- Made for all the Shiraz lovers out there, these wines will indulge you with delightfully different expressions of the classic Aussie red.
- Your journey into the juicy world of this perfect purple grape will take you from top shelf single vineyard sensations to clever blends and back again. Get ready for a few surprises!
- Your talented local winemakers have perfected every drop and bottled them up for your drinking pleasure. And you won’t find this wine (or value for money) anywhere but here!
- Made for all the Cabernet lovers out there, these wines offer delightfully different expressions of a favourite Aussie red.
- Get ready to explore - your journey into Cabernet country will take you from warm climes to cool, and from East coast to West.
- Crack open a bottle of this classy hand-crafted nectar this weekend and raise a glass to the talented folk who made them possible - you and your local Aussie winemakers!
- This mix of tasty tipples is a perfect way to find some new favourites - and maybe get reacquainted with a couple of old ones! They also make great gifts…
- It’s a fun way to explore our Aussie & Kiwi wine regions while helping your world-class independent winemakers do what they love.
- And as these wines are only possible through the support of thousands of passionate wine-loving Angels, you won’t find them anywhere else!
- Enter a world of Top Shelf red wine quality (...at an Angel-only price!) Our winemakers have poured their heart and soul...and loads of premium grapes...in to each and every wine in this selection.
- From cool climate, aromatic wonders to brooding oaked characters, this six pack will tick off all your red loving needs.
- As an Angel, you've helped liberate these local winemaking talents, so why not lap up the results of all this effort and indulge in this oh-so-clever selection? You'll be glad you did, every sip of the way!