The perfect Top Shelf wines for your cellar (or treat yourself now...)
Advent Angels pre-order collection
Guaranteed festive delivery, exclusive packs, generous gifting and stress-free entertaining
- Look no further for reds that have been l-o-v-e-d by other Angels. With buy-again ratings like these, the quality of fruit, craftsmanship and complexity in this case is simply undeniable.
- Because we cut out the middle man, our winemakers can let their creative spirit loose on small batch boutique projects. The TLC poured in to each of these Top Shelf beauties is extremely hard to find elsewhere online.
- Premium fruit, quality oak and lashings of texture are all part of the fun here. This dozen is packed with reds that are fit to drink today, yet have plenty of ageing potential as well. That's why we've doubled a few juicy characters!
As the Stop The Squeeze rescues come to an end, we’ve ‘squeezed’ the last of those premium Aussie reds into one distinguished, cellar-worthy case.
Super quality wines like Leighton’s Pyrenees Shiraz perfection, Paul & Ralph’s stunning WA reds and Hamish's juicy McLaren morsels lie inside.
This is your only chance to pick up a mixed pack of exclusive reds we wouldn’t have got hold of under normal circumstances!
Chock full of brand new vintages, these reds are primed to keep you sated through the hot days and nights to come. Familiar names, fresh finds and reds that promise delicious possibilities.
Bud Burst is a time that represents fresh starts. For Naked Angel Winemakers, it’s also a time they are reminded of the opportunities and possibilities that come with being part of Naked - and these amazing wines are their way of saying thanks.
This suite promises serious value, with much of the case worth around $20 a bottle. Angels get a solid 32% off a case!
There’s not much better than Spring. Wine will be sipped, BBQs will sizzle, sunlight will touch skin again – and you will be ready for it all with this perfect pack!
We’ve covered all bases with our red selection - from Shiraz to Merlot, Grenache and everything else you could fancy while enjoying your Springtime sunset.
- These incredible wines are made possible thanks to our Naked Wines Angels, who back Australia and New Zealand’s top Winemakers, allowing them to go forth and create wines they are passionate about. These are the wines they’ve always yearned to create. Are you ready to raise a glass to new beginnings? (We’ll join you!)
- You’ve heard of a bakers dozen - here’s an Angels 14! Why the extra two? We like to think of them as the Angel’s share. 12 bottles for you, and two for deserving friends or neighbours. It's the best way to share that Naked love!
- Dive into sensational Aussie and Kiwi wines that have be really popular with Angels - they're ones you'll want to come back to again and again. These Reds will set you up for any occasion.
- Crack open a bottle of hand-crafted juicy goodness this weekend, and raise a glass to the talented folk who made them possible - you and the winemakers!
The mature master of Margaret River Cab!
- Cabernet Sauvignon and Margaret River go hand in hand, and the whole wine world knows it! Renowned for its perfect growing conditions year in year out, there is little wonder that Stuart has hand-selected local grape sites for this show stopper. After the juice spent 24 months in French Oak to integrate the bolder notes, Stuart's labour of love has resulted in a dense drop that is perfect in every way.
- The depth and dimension of the wine's aromas suggest that this is something serious and long living. Your glass will fill with layers of red and blueberries, blackcurrants and a touch of nutty spice. Everything comes together like the sweetest choir you've ever heard!
- All this class has fantastic length and finishes with abundant fine grained tannins. In some ways the wine is brooding and introspective, and in other ways it's bursting with vibrance. Sophisticated and seductive now, it will only get better with age!
- This mix of tasty tipples is a perfect way to find some new favourites - and maybe get reacquainted with a couple of old ones! They also make great gifts…
- It’s a fun way to explore our Aussie & Kiwi wine regions while helping your world-class independent winemakers do what they love.
- And as these wines are only possible through the support of thousands of passionate wine-loving Angels, you won’t find them anywhere else!
- Enter a world of Top Shelf red wine quality (...at an Angel-only price!) Our winemakers have poured their heart and soul...and loads of premium grapes...in to each and every wine in this selection.
- From cool climate, aromatic wonders to brooding oaked characters, this six pack will tick off all your red loving needs.
- As an Angel, you've helped liberate these local winemaking talents, so why not lap up the results of all this effort and indulge in this oh-so-clever selection? You'll be glad you did, every sip of the way!
As a side project to Geoff’s adored Naked wines, he dabbles in small batches of premium drops that he sells into select Chinese markets.
But with hefty import tariffs slapped on those wines in November, that business ground to a halt — leaving thousands of bottles of hand-crafted reds homeless and gathering dust.
You can help him recover by rescuing a limited release 6-pack of these delicious drops. It’s an amazing opportunity to try premium wines that we wouldn’t have got hold of under normal circumstances.
After worrying about what would happen to his homeless wines, he’s relieved they’ll end their journey in your appreciative hands... “It’s like sending your kids into a safe environment, not a slaughterhouse of discount bins.”
Go on, give Geoff a hand and pick up a 6-pack before they’re all gone.
Get out the good glasses and give them a polish. You’re in for a treat! Two super premium McLaren Vale reds, made the old way, with love.
Born of an epic vintage, these Reserve wines carry all the hallmarks of the region — powerful, full flavoured, juicy and generous. They’re eminently drinkable now but will last a long time if you have the patience to keep them.
Made the old way by one of the nicest blokes in the business who’s keeping his team’s hopes alive. Open a bottle for a taste of SA excellence and raise a glass to all the hard-working folk behind them you’ve helped out.