- A superb blend of grapes from five different vineyards — two in Rutherglen, two in the upper King Valley and one in Heathcote. Each vine hand-pruned and the juicy grapes given the Rolls Royce treatment in the winery.
- Crack open a bottle to release its sensational scent of blackcurrants with a dusting of dried herbs. Its rich dark berry flavours and silky tannins will leave you with a delicious mouthful that goes on for miles!
- Jen's Diamond range is her top tier. It's almost impossible to find a wine of this quality for under $20 anywhere else, so bring one home and enjoy it.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Get ready for a full bodied and ripe red wine with some grippy tannins typical of Cabernet. An impressive drop that is well balanced, you'll have envious friends wanting to try a glass!
- This wine is quite intensely perfumed and for Sam, big flavour is an indicator of high quality.
- Think Blackcurrant with some menthol and eucalyptus notes. Chocolaty oak is also evident on the nose. This wine is quite simply moreish!
Meticulous detail went into the care of the highly-prized Frankland River fruit that goes into this moreish wine.
This is a gutsy cool-climate red with a splash of Merlot added to soften the Cabernet’s punch. And it’s worked a treat!
It’s out to seduce you with its blackberry, red fruit and mocha characters — like eating summer pudding in a coffee shop. Powerful, yes. Elegant? Absolutely!
Sorby’s snaffled the finest grapes from the Barossa and Eden Valleys and expertly blended them to create this gorgeous wine.
Enjoy the heady scent of dark fruit, smoked game, dried cherry, mint chocolate and toasted nut! Those gorgeous fruit flavours and silky, polished tannins will captivate you for hours — if it lasts that long!
Incredible value from a talented and experienced winemaker who’s racked up 41 vintages.
WE'RE NOT SURE
Inspired by generations of Paulazzo family winemaking, Rob's much loved Heritage Bin range returns for another vintage! Keeping with tradition, each wine in the Heritage range is coded with the letter and number combination that marks the best soil locations on the vineyard. This premium Cabernet was crafted with fruit from the cool-climate Hilltops region; a true testament to Rob's expertise!
If it's not the intense flavours of blackberry and red currant that win you over, the subtle presence of mint and dark chocolate will! After being hand-harvested and aged in oak for a year, the harmony in this complex drop will have you reaching for your glass time and again.
Devastatingly, Rob was affected by the most recent bushfire season with his grapes deemed unusable for the foreseeable future. If you want to get your hands on a treasure from the Heritage Bin, you'll need to act fast. The last vintage of this vibrant red wine scored an impressive 92% Buy-It-Again rating, and it won't return until 2021 at best!
WE'RE NOT SURE
Hamish’s 'The Mechanic' Cabernet Sauvignon gives up multiple layers of juicy dark fruits intertmingled with chewy tannins and a finish that is long, supple and round.
Made from premium grapes sourced from the exciting and iconic wine growing region of Langhorne Creek in South Australia, it’s at a great Angel price.
The style of this Cabernet is fresh, fruit forward and easy drinking - perfect for every day!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Rob has worked his magic again, blending warm and cool climate grapes to deliver a downright moreish Red! The warm Riverina component is responsible for providing the wine’s intense blackcurrant and dark cherry layers. The cool Hilltops component provides the fine tannin structure and complexity, along with aromas of cedar spice and fresh mint. All up, you're in for a soft and full-bodied wine with balance and structure.
- With bright crimson with red hues, you'll be treated to aromas of blackcurrant and dark cherry with hints of wild berry, fresh mint and subtle spicy oak. Maturation in a mix of French and American oak added richness and complexity. Pairing this drop alongside a tasty meal will reward, as each sip will linger long on your palate and enhance your food's flavours. Enough to make your mouth water just thinking of it all…
- At under $12 for Angels only, a wine containing this much quality fruit is great value! A wonderful win for those with a flair for Red wine and red meat combos, and a win for all the Angels who made it possible. This is a serious Cabernet without the serious price tag so dive in today!
- With cool climate reds sky rocketing in popularity, this wine is guaranteed to leave you dizzy with delight while enjoying its rich core of dark berries and a smattering of spice. On top of all this, each sip coats your mouth and seems to linger for a tasty eternity.
- The Great Southern is remote even by WA standards so it takes a special winemaker to be across all the varying climates and vineyard sites. Thankfully Gary knows stuff, so he finds the best parcels, blends them together, to create magic.
- This incredible Top Shelf Cabernet draws on a few secret weapons - smaller doses of Shiraz and Malbec - to fill out the palate and make each mouthful even more luscious. It's made in small quantities, so if you get in quick you'll learn all the Stuff that Gary Knows is too good to miss!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Anna and Derek bring Angels the very best of their craft with their Top Shelf Uncharted range. This Cabernet Sauvignon is a knock-out! It embodies their approach to both wines and life, letting Mother Nature lead the way with certified bio-dynamic winemaking techniques.
- It's earthy texture and complex structure ripe berry fruits, plums with hints of mint chocolate, finished with fine tannin, giving a nice savoury finish. You won't find a Cabernet of this quality at this price. Get ready for a lovely dry medium body and lusciously long finish. Yum!
- With it's elegance and ever developing flavours, the past vintage of this Cab rated through the roof with our Angels. It will only improve gracefully over the years, so get it in your basket before this vintage gets snapped up!
- Angels, thousands of you sang out to the tune of a huge over 90% buy-again rating the last four vintages, so one of your faves is back! Luke has upheld his long term goal, only releasing this Top Shelf Cab once aged to perfection in French oak. The palate shows off layers of blackberry and liquorice spice with refined and smooth tannins. A guaranteed scrumptious winter warmer!
- The wine was hand crafted using pristine single vineyard grapes from 40 year-old Coonawarra vines. The region is hands down the number one region for Cabernet in the Southern Hemisphere. Take one sip of this liquid gold and you'll taste the dividends of Luke's extra years of investment in ageing.
- At under $20 for Angels, the value simply can't be matched elsewhere and stocks will fly once again. Make no mistake, this is one delicious gem you'll be wanting to stock up on!