Liz’s Signature Cabernet Sauvignon returns again after its 94% buy it again rating from Angel’s.
Impenetrably deep ruby in colour with intense cassis aromas and a touch of white pepper. You’ll be lovin’ this full bodied Cabernet with yummy toasty flavours and hints of black cherry and green olive, all wrapped up with a savoury spicy finish that goes on and on!.
An excellent single varietal wine from a premium Australian wine region loaded with complexity at a bargain price of under $15 for Angels!
WE'RE NOT SURE
Simon ‘Sorby’ Adam’s Cabernet Sauvignon combines a solid core from the Barossa Valley backed up by the best of Eden Valley’s aromatics.
A delectable Cabernet shows beautifully lifted aromas of dark fruit, smoked game, dried cherry, mint chocolate and toasty nut aromas! All leading to a generous palate that is succulent and rounded. And then, gorgeous fruit flavours and silky mouthfeel, stylishly structured by polished tannins.
A sensational Angel price, super value, and a legendary winemaker with 40 years experience in the Barossa. This won’t be on the shelves for long!
WE'RE NOT SURE
The highly anticipated Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon has arrived! Made with fruit from an exceptional old-vines from Schobers Vineyard in Auburn the Sub-region of Clare Valley.
Made in incredibly small volumes, hand made, matured high quality French oak for 18 months and then barrel-selected this is one for serious red wine lovers.
If this sounds like the wine for you (or someone you know) you better get your skates on. Just 1650 bottles available.
- Western Australia’s Coby Ladwig’s first-up Cabernet Sauvignon from Frankland River shows all the hallmarks of a very expensive Cabernet.
- Coby has thrown everything he can at this wine to make it the very best he can. After your first sip you’ll see the typical W.A. elegance and finesse all with brilliant varietal structure - while also being very generous across the palate.
- From the crack of the lid, this medium bodied red is balanced to perfection with dark berries, cigar box, dried herb characters and an oaky spiciness and then your mouth fills with this abundant richness. You will see why similar wines would sell for over $35 a bottle!
- Angels, thousands of you sang out to the tune of a huge over 90% buy-again rating the last four vintages, so one of your faves is back! Luke has upheld his long term goal, only releasing this Top Shelf Cab once aged to perfection in French oak. The palate shows off layers of blackberry and liquorice spice with refined and smooth tannins. A guaranteed scrumptious winter warmer!
- The wine was hand crafted using pristine single vineyard grapes from 40 year-old Coonawarra vines. The region is hands down the number one region for Cabernet in the Southern Hemisphere. Take one sip of this liquid gold and you'll taste the dividends of Luke's extra years of investment in ageing.
- At under $20 for Angels, the value simply can't be matched elsewhere and stocks will fly once again. Make no mistake, this is one delicious gem you'll be wanting to stock up on!
WE'RE NOT SURE
Stu’s Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon, was sourced from a fifth generation family owned single-vineyard on the banks of the Para River, Barossa Valley.
This exquisite red was open fermented, basket pressed, aged in new and older French oak hogsheads for almost 2 years. The Four Men are true believers in minimum intervention, only getting involved in the fruit when they have to. Sensational bright dark blue and black fruits with rich firm tannins and gorgeous length of ripe flavour and a deliciously soft finish.
It doesn't get much more ‘small scale’, ‘hand crafted’ or ‘artisanal high-end’ than this. It’ll hold its own against any top-end Aussie Cabernet - anywhere, anytime!
- With only 8 barrels in existence don't be the Angel that misses out.
- This truly beautiful drop will tantalise anyone looking for a red with a twist. Leighton's Cab will send aromas of blackcurrant, blueberry and cacao with dried herb notes whirling around your glass! Wonderfully unique, with a huge thumbs up from thousands of Angels!
- If you can hold on to a few bottles for a while, the palate will develop various layers and surprise from year to year. Plum, raspberry, and blackberry are front and centre when tasting, with peppercorn spice, mint and aniseed notes all present as well.
- Toasty French oak meets with earthy tannin to finish each delectable gulp! Victorian Pyrenees quality at an Angel price this low is certainly a steal so get in quick & see what all the fuss is about!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This particular Little Jack drop has spent time maturing in old French oak to retain the brilliant aromatics and core fruit flavours that are inherent with such quality fruit! Get ready for aromas of blueberries, black cherries and oak, while your tastebuds enjoy forest fruits and spicy plum layers.
- The wine is sourced from an organically grown vineyard in the Central Ranges. With its commanding and juicy mid-palate, it won't stick around on Naked shelves for long! It's perfect drinking slightly chilled in summer, and even more perfect to stock up for winter...
- This is your go-to easy drinking Cab. There is no denying it punches well above its price point, so get in quick!
- With cool climate reds sky rocketing in popularity, this wine is guaranteed to leave you dizzy with delight while enjoying its rich core of dark berries and a smattering of spice. On top of all this, each sip coats your mouth and seems to linger for a tasty eternity.
- The Great Southern is remote even by WA standards so it takes a special winemaker to be across all the varying climates and vineyard sites. Thankfully Gary knows stuff, so he finds the best parcels, blends them together, to create magic.
- This incredible Top Shelf Cabernet draws on a few secret weapons - smaller doses of Shiraz and Malbec - to fill out the palate and make each mouthful even more luscious. It's made in small quantities, so if you get in quick you'll learn all the Stuff that Gary Knows is too good to miss!
Steve’s latest exclusive creation for the Angels, this multi-layered, full-flavoured cabernet sauvignon shows why Orange is one of the premier cool-climate winegrowing regions in Australia.
- You will be drawn in by its rich, red, velvety appearance, alluring aromas of dark berry fruits, blackberries, and a luxurious loooong finish. This is a powerful wine!
- The wine exhibits intense flavours and a complexity courtesy of lower yielding vines set on ancient soils, extremely cool nights and carefully nurtured TLC!