Sorby’s snaffled the finest grapes from the Barossa and Eden Valleys and expertly blended them to create this gorgeous wine.
Enjoy the heady scent of dark fruit, smoked game, dried cherry, mint chocolate and toasted nut! Those gorgeous fruit flavours and silky, polished tannins will captivate you for hours — if it lasts that long!
Incredible value from a talented and experienced winemaker who’s racked up 41 vintages.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This truly beautiful drop will tantalise anyone looking for a red with a twist. Leighton's Cab will send aromas of blackcurrant, blueberry and cacao with dried herb notes whirling around your glass! Wonderfully unique, with a huge thumbs up from thousands of Angels!
- If you can hold on to a few bottles for a while, the palate will develop various layers and surprise from year to year. Plum, raspberry, and blackberry are front and centre when tasting, with peppercorn spice, mint and aniseed notes all present as well.
- Toasty French oak meets with earthy tannin to finish each delectable gulp! Victorian Pyrenees quality at an Angel price this low is certainly a steal so get in quick & see what all the fuss is about!
Nigel’s first Cabernet Sauvignon from WA’s picturesque quiet achiever region. The grapes were sourced from an immaculate local vineyard with a premium pedigree!
2018 was a perfect vintage in Blackwood Valley and the fruit quality was through the roof. In Nigel’s skilled hands, these top grapes have been transformed into a stunning wine at a really great price.
- This dark and handsome red will delight your senses with raspberry, blackberry, cassis and a hint of licorice and leather, all wrapped up in silky mouthwatering tannins. Grab a bottle (I’d make it two!)
WE'RE NOT SURE
Stu’s Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon, was sourced from a fifth generation family owned single-vineyard on the banks of the Para River, Barossa Valley.
This exquisite red was open fermented, basket pressed, aged in new and older French oak hogsheads for almost 2 years. The Four Men are true believers in minimum intervention, only getting involved in the fruit when they have to. Sensational bright dark blue and black fruits with rich firm tannins and gorgeous length of ripe flavour and a deliciously soft finish.
It doesn't get much more ‘small scale’, ‘hand crafted’ or ‘artisanal high-end’ than this. It’ll hold its own against any top-end Aussie Cabernet - anywhere, anytime!
- With only 8 barrels in existence don't be the Angel that misses out.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This particular Little Jack drop has spent time maturing in old French oak to retain the brilliant aromatics and core fruit flavours that are inherent with such quality fruit! Get ready for aromas of blueberries, black cherries and oak, while your tastebuds enjoy forest fruits and spicy plum layers.
- The wine is sourced from an organically grown vineyard in Orange. With its commanding and juicy mid-palate, it won't stick around on Naked shelves for long! It's perfect drinking slightly chilled in summer, and even more perfect to stock up for winter...
- This is your go-to easy drinking Cab. There is no denying it punches well above its price point, so get in quick!
- With cool climate reds sky rocketing in popularity, this wine is guaranteed to leave you dizzy with delight while enjoying its rich core of dark berries and a smattering of spice. On top of all this, each sip coats your mouth and seems to linger for a tasty eternity.
- The Great Southern is remote even by WA standards so it takes a special winemaker to be across all the varying climates and vineyard sites. Thankfully Gary knows stuff, so he finds the best parcels, blends them together, to create magic.
- This incredible Top Shelf Cabernet draws on a few secret weapons - smaller doses of Shiraz and Malbec - to fill out the palate and make each mouthful even more luscious. It's made in small quantities, so if you get in quick you'll learn all the Stuff that Gary Knows is too good to miss!
Steve’s latest exclusive creation for the Angels, this multi-layered, full-flavoured cabernet sauvignon shows why Orange is one of the premier cool-climate winegrowing regions in Australia.
- You will be drawn in by its rich, red, velvety appearance, alluring aromas of dark berry fruits, blackberries, and a luxurious loooong finish. This is a powerful wine!
- The wine exhibits intense flavours and a complexity courtesy of lower yielding vines set on ancient soils, extremely cool nights and carefully nurtured TLC!
- The highly anticipated Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon has arrived! Made with fruit from an exceptional old-vines from Schobers Vineyard in Auburn the Sub-region of Clare Valley.
Made in incredibly small volumes, hand made, matured high quality French oak for 18 months and then barrel-selected this is one for serious red wine lovers.
If this sounds like the wine for you (or someone you know) you better get your skates on. Just 1650 bottles available.
- Get ready for a full bodied and ripe red wine with some grippy tannins typical of Cabernet. An impressive drop that is well balanced, you'll have envious friends wanting to try a glass!
- This wine is quite intensely perfumed and for Sam, big flavour is an indicator of high quality.
- Think Blackcurrant with some menthol and eucalyptus notes. Chocolaty oak is also evident on the nose. This wine is quite simply moreish!
- The fruit comes from the Gentle Annie Vineyard near Dookie in Central Victoria. The vines struggle in this relatively dry site, producing a low yielding crop of very small berries. The small berries mean there is a high proportion of skins compared to juice, and because most of the flavour and colour comes from the skins, this gives us really intense colour and flavour!
- This full bodied wine has a very deep colour, intense blackcurrant cordial aromatics, a splash of tomato bush in the background and also a sweet spice character from the oak.
- The wine spends 14 months in oak, mainly French and American, but two hogsheads of Hungarian oak, give a real punch of sweet spice. This is a beautifully balanced wine with great intensity of flavour and mouth coating fine grained tannins.