- Grown on the Pike’s Lenswood property, about 600m in altitude with steep slopes that dictate hand-picking. It's one of the premiere Pinot Noir regions in the Adelaide Hills.
- Pour a glass and unpack the red cherry, strawberry and cranberry treat inside. You’ll get the slightest hint of some earthiness as it sits and breathes.
- Stock up your cellars now for the cooler seasons. There won't be much left by Spring with the tiny volume they’ve made!
- Pinot Noir...the brooding and mysterious character that never fails to send taste buds into a spin! Adam's Pinot Noir is smooth, sexy and the perfect lighter bodied red for the warmer months.
- This notoriously delicate and complex varietal has been crafted to delight drinkers with a fragrant nose of lifted, juicy cherry and spicy red fruits.
- The palate shows spicy complexity and savoury, and gamey nuances. With enough love and oak in this baby to make it last, do yourself a favour and stock up to enjoy it again and again as the layers fulfil their potential over the coming years.
Fruit from the cool high Strathbogie Ranges, 100 kilometers north of Melbourne, was all Callum needed to produce this elegant wine, full of regional character.
You’re in for a real treat! Fresh strawberry and cherry with a hint of spice hits you first, followed by a juicy wave of fruit with velvety tannins. Enjoy a glass with dinner or take it to a friend’s place and share the love.
Great Pinots at this price are hard to come by, so you should jump on this one right away. And don’t forget to let the Garlands know what you think!
- Gus was born and raised in Mount Gambier, South Australia's coolest maritime wine region. The unique combination of warm windy summers, cold nights and rich, fertile soil here is just the ticket for this delicious hand-picked wine.
- Deep velvety red in colour, this superb wine is packed with red fruit flavours, a hint of violets and a sprinkling of dried herbs. It's mouthwatering and holds tight on your tongue.
- Here's your chance to try a high quality wine from a new region at an amazing price, and share your discovery with your friends!
It's back again! The second vintage of Paige’s exclusive Naked wines, made with top class Murray Darling fruit. Expect a gold standard in inexpensive, easy-drinking wines to enjoy ‘just because’...
Crack open this Pinot Noir to release strawberry jam, cherry and raspberry scents with a touch of violet. Then relish the red fruit flavours with hints of vanilla and warm spice among the soft tannins as you sip. 6 months in French and American oak has left its subtle mark on this vegan-friendly red.
- Angel-backing gives Paige the support and freedom to create her modern, exciting wines, and an eager community of Aussie wine lovers to enjoy them. Thank you Angels!
- Aiming for a brutish Pinot Noir with a feminine twist, Nicky and her incredible Waipara team have simply nailed it. Single vineyard quality Pinot delivered to your door for under $24 is almost unheard of!
- The purity of fruit is amazing, allowing this wine to sing in the glass. You'll smell delightful spice and ripe cherries as you pour each glass! Balanced layers of fresh plums, blueberry and cardamom will follow with the robust tannin structure that gives this wine body and a lot of soul.
- Do yourself a favour and enjoy all that's on offer from this Dunnolly Pinot, which is consistently loved by thousands of other Angels!
- Welcome to a world of vibrant, approachable and delicate Pinot Noir that you will never want to leave! Paul listened to Angel's and has changed the style of this vintage. You'll think ripe mulberry and dark fruits with some cooler red fruits. One glass isn't enough!
- The savoury notes and lighter mouth feel emulates Burgundian style of Pinot Noir, perfect for those looking to avoid the heavy, dominating reds. A lovely mineral acid line livens the palate and allows the berry flavours to dance their way to an lip smacking, slightly spicy finish.
- Paul loves to uphold his commitment to unique and individual winemaking every vintage, and this Pinot is no exception! Angels have got an opportunity to taste an incredible wine from quality aged vines in the Great Southern region for under $16. You'd be mad not to pop this in your basket!
This elegant wine started life in the Murrummong Vineyard, Yarra Valley - known for lovely light and aromatic Pinot Noir with subtle tannins.
Brian has conjured up a stunning drop that smells like freshly cut strawberries and cherries, with a hint of thyme and brioche. A beautifully balanced wine that stays long on the tongue and longer in the mind.
Such a classic vintage, you might not see the like again for years! It’s a terrific example of this tricky-to-make wine from a clever winemaker with 23 years experience.
Mike sourced grapes from some of the oldest vines in the region and made them into a stunning wine using painstaking traditional Burgundian techniques from France.
This wine simply oozes Pinot character - spiced sour cherry and plums with earthy mushroom notes that wind their way through each sip. The tannins are silky smooth and make for a very satisfying mouthful.
A wine from a vineyard of such pedigree, combined with the level of winemaking skill would usually set you back $$$. You can enjoy it for a lot less, because YOU made it happen!