Jen’s Diamonds are back!
Make room in the rack for these priceless gems
- Pinot Noir is one of the most difficult grapes to grow well. Its fine skins and a delicate structure make it a fickle beast. Luckily for you, Randal knows a thing or two about perfecting Pinot, thanks to his 'ripper' technique that boosts the soil quality.
- Grown on his family's Adelaide Hills vineyard, this drop has the scent of cherry, red berry and a touch of something earthy. A hint of spicey flavours do wonders for the complexity of the wine, making it more than food friendly.
- It's juicy, smooth and easy-drinking. The amazing length of flavour indicates the the sheer quality of the fruit that Randal has cultivated so lovingly. Enjoy!
The Abundance Pinot Noir 2020 is the perfect dinner party guest – fresh and bright, with just the right amount of spice. It’s ready to drink right away (aren’t we all) but try and give it an hour to breathe before you start grilling it with the hard-hitting conversation topics. (We recommend crispy skin duck for the main course.)
Legendary winemaker Ben Riggs has put together grapes from esteemed Adelaide Hills vineyards – the crisp air creating a Pinot Noir that beautifully represents the area. This wine is exactly why Naked Wines exists – to support quality winemakers craft a drop that tastes like the joy it was to make it.
You can taste the winemaker’s cred when you drink – this is smart and thoughtfully balanced, with aromas of plum and red berries. It’s exceptional value for Angels – and will also pay off with a little extra time to nestle in in the cellar over the next 2-6 years.
“2021 was a stunning season,” reveals top Winemaker Sorby Adams, and this Pinot Noir is proof in a glass.
This wine has a refined style with a medium bodied palate. Bright and fresh, it has tempting plum and cherry flavours that delight the senses and feel very more-ish in your mouth. Gamey notes and subtle nods to French Oak create further depth to a wine that is great to drink now, or over the next couple of years if you manage to hang on to a bottle or two.
Offering exceptional value for a young, fresh Pinot Noir from an individual vineyard, there’s little doubt why this wine swiftly nabbed a nod for being one of the ‘Best Value Buys’ in Winestate Magazine.
- Mike loves his Pinot, and even when working for a top New Zealand winery, yearned to make his very own. Well, we came up with the funding and now he's going it alone - and producing classic NZ Pinot for all our Angels.
- Think ripe black cherry with a hint of raspberry, a touch of herbs and spice and a bundle of juicy sweetness in the mid palate, all finished off with smooth tannins and hey presto! The perfect Pinot.
- Angel's love this wine, and it is sure to impress! It is a versatile and flavour packed wine, full of dark, vibrant fruit on release that will continue to evolve it's complexities in the bottle over a couple of years.
Sorry, this wine is available exclusively to the Angels who helped make it happen. To find out more about becoming an Angel, click here.
- Bill and Cladia Small love bringing you extra-special wines, and this is one to out do the others. The long awaited return of their precious Penelope Reserve range delivers hand crafted quality you can taste! Named after their daughter, the Penelope Reserve ties together pristine fruit with an immense pride in their home winemaking region.
- A complex bouquet of violets, cherries and savoury notes introduce you to the mind-blowing palate, full of dark fruits and lingering flavours. Each sip is full-bodied yet elegantly structured, showing off the famously delicate traits of this gorgeous grape varietal.
- On traditional in-store shelves, it is near impossible to find a top class NZ Pinot Noir for under $40. Look no further - Angel funding has made yet another winemaking and drinking miracle possible. Why not reap the rewards of your backing and cheers to family with this Top Shelf, single vineyard wine!
It's back again! The second vintage of Paige’s exclusive Naked wines, made with top class Murray Darling fruit. Expect a gold standard in inexpensive, easy-drinking wines to enjoy ‘just because’...
Crack open this Pinot Noir to release strawberry jam, cherry and raspberry scents with a touch of violet. Then relish the red fruit flavours with hints of vanilla and warm spice among the soft tannins as you sip. 6 months in French and American oak has left its subtle mark on this vegan-friendly red.
- Angel-backing gives Paige the support and freedom to create her modern, exciting wines, and an eager community of Aussie wine lovers to enjoy them. Thank you Angels!