Stop The Squeeze Variety Case
Give a happy home to these worthy wines
- Cabernet Sauvignon and Margaret River go hand in hand, and the whole wine world knows it! Renowned for its perfect growing conditions year in year out, there is little wonder that Stuart has hand-selected local grape sites for this show stopper. After the juice spent 24 months in French Oak to integrate the bolder notes, Stuart's labour of love has resulted in a dense drop that is perfect in every way.
- The depth and dimension of the wine's aromas suggest that this is something serious and long living. Your glass will fill with layers of red and blueberries, blackcurrants and a touch of nutty spice. Everything comes together like the sweetest choir you've ever heard!
- All this class has fantastic length and finishes with abundant fine grained tannins. In some ways the wine is brooding and introspective, and in other ways it's bursting with vibrance. Sophisticated and seductive now, it will only get better with age!
- This wine is crafted at a core vineyard called Esprit which sits at 185m elevation on a limestone slope, a truly unique vineyard in Hawke's Bay context. The growing conditions there have given a crisp lemongrass and mineral note to the wine. If that's not enticing enough, the Skeetfield vineyard fruit component adds scrumptious passionfruit and lemongrass layers.
- Rod's winemaking approach is very neutral to allow the quality fruit to shine. This means crushing and de-stemming at low temperatures, only employing neutral yeast, cool fermentation, and then around two months time melding and maturing on lees to build texture. All this TLC means the flavours just keep on coming in prolonged waves long after each sip!
- The Naked Model means that Rod can cut out the middlemen and ensure the most direct route from the grower to you, the Angel who made it happen. This means he can pay the grower well for the best fruit...therefore more bang for your buck! The proof is in the pudding...this gorgeous Savvy sells out every year. If you are in to pure unwooded aromatic white wines, then look no further and get this in your basket today.
Grenache is ideally suited to growing in the Barossa Valley so this was the perfect choice for Caroline and Nigel to showcase quintessential Barossa-ness in a fresh, lively Rosé. Sourced entirely from a single vineyard at the sub-region of Greenock the fruit was picked early when the bright, juicy raspberry characters were evident in the vineyard – perfect for making crisp, lip-smacking Rosé.
Caroline and Nigel’s winemaking approach is fresh and uncomplicated, allowing the fruit to speak for itself. Free-run Grenache juice was drained straight from the press after extracting a delicate pink colour. With no pressing of the skins and seeds, only the pure, fresh juice was fermented at cool temperatures resulting in a deliciously light, fruity wine.
A fresh, delicate wine with abundant red berry fruits, subtle florals, and hints of gentle spice. The palate is long, balanced and refreshing, with a fine backbone of crisp, natural acidity. Perfect with Vietnamese spring rolls, crispy fish tacos or hard cheeses.
- Juicy black grapes lazed under a warm sun along river flats near Cowra before meeting their vinous fate in this stunning drop. The final wine matured in both new and old French oak barrels for 12 months to let the wood, wine and lees do their magic dance.
- The result is a purple-hued delight that smells of floral spice and plums. Each mouthful smacks of raspberries and plums with long savoury tannins and hints of spice.
- It’s organic, it’s limited in numbers and you can only get it here. Grab yours now to enjoy over winter with a good meal, good friends, or maybe just good memories.
Get ready for Adam Barton’s latest Clare Valley creation, his GSM from the Clare Valley. It’s elegant and complex, delivering delicious flavours without relying on weight or intensity. And that’s what this wine delivers!
It’s led by the Grenache, which brings those brighter red-fruit flavours, the Shiraz fills out the mid-palate and brings blackcurrant into the mix, and the Mataro gives the wine a bit more savouriness, some mouthfeel and structure, and adds cherry-fruit characters.
- In short, a delicious new addition to the Rabbit & Spaghetti wine list and a wine that I think many of you will enjoy!
- Each wine in Jen's Diamond range are her most prized and precious creations. The cap of this stunning Muscat is practically popping with all the silky sweet flavour packed inside.
- Seductive and indulgent, this is the perfect drop to decorate any occasion or share with someone special. Aromas of turkish delight and rose petals will draw you in and keep you reaching for just one more sip!
- Jen's passion is fortified wine, which is no surprise as she's lived and breathed the world renowned Rutherglen region all her life. 93% of Angels have loved this wine and would buy it again, so why not take a walk on the sweeter side of life?
- Enticing aromas of bright red fruits and delightful satsuma plum are complimented by the generous layers of juicy, ripe berries. A hint of attractive oak and soft, round tannins form the basis of this approachable and easy drinking dry wine.
- The winter preceding the 2020 vintage was wetter than average, which assisted in allowing the vineyards to withstand several heatwaves experienced when the grapes started ripening. The fruit produced exceptional colour and flavour with well-balanced acid and tannin profiles.
- Hamish approaches his winemaking as if finely tuning an engine, injecting his passion and ability to innovate after patiently allowing Mother Nature work her magic of course!
Sorry, this wine is available exclusively to the Angels who helped make it happen. To find out more about becoming an Angel, click here.
This delightfully fresh and zesty Riesling comes predominantly from the Pike’s Polish Hill vineyard in the coolest part of the region. Their philosophy that great wines come from healthy vines means they spend a lot of time making sure things are right in the vineyard.
It’s that classic Clare Valley Riesling you know and love. Packed with ripe lime flavours, citrus blossom and hints of minerality and finished off with a tingling spine of acidity.
For a wine from the premiere sub-region for the varietal in Australia and made by a family who’ve built a reputation on it, it’s amazing value!
- Pinot Noir is one of the most difficult grapes to grow well. Its fine skins and a delicate structure make it a fickle beast. Luckily for you, Randal knows a thing or two about perfecting Pinot, thanks to his 'ripper' technique that boosts the soil quality.
- Grown on his family's Adelaide Hills vineyard, this drop has the scent of cherry, red berry and a touch of something earthy. A hint of spicey flavours do wonders for the complexity of the wine, making it more than food friendly.
- It's juicy, smooth and easy-drinking. The amazing length of flavour indicates the the sheer quality of the fruit that Randal has cultivated so lovingly. Enjoy!
- By using fruit from two different vineyards with different climates, Kate & Nina have created a delicious aperitif-style Prosecco with lots of depth and character.
- It’s a crisp, dryer drop, ready to tickle your tonsils with subtle bubbles of lemon sorbet, grapefruit, spring florals and ripe pear.
- Your perfect sparkling sip to get the party started and let the night go Pair Shaped!