- This is the fifth vintage of an instant classic from Ash! Get ready for aromas of pears, green apples and wild flowers with a gorgeous textural palate of fresh citrus fruits. The mouth feel has a hint of creaminess to beautifully balance each sip.
- Sourced from the cool climate wine region of Orange, this little piece of art is dosed up with lots of love from the passionate Mr Horner and his talented team. It's the only one of its kind in the current Naked range, so pop the cork & enjoy the ride from start to finish!
- It's rare to find a certified organic wine of this quality at a price this low. Once again, Angels have made a little miracle possible & Ash has returned the favour with a sparkly gem. Made in small quantities, get it in your basket today!
WE'RE NOT SURE
Ever since launch day two years ago, Dolan & Dunn’s sublime red has sold out in a flash. Now, one of the most eagerly anticipated wines returns to the Naked shelves exclusively for Angels. You simply cannot get a more experienced or powerful Australian winemaking team than this. At all. Anywhere!
This elegant, robust, delicious wine has Barossa character and richness stamped all over it. Gear up for a plush, luscious palate with hints of loganberry, mulberry, blackberry and a touch of cherry and fennel-seed spiciness. Juicy fruit mingles with subtle oak driving to a finish that lasts and lasts… pick that chin up off the floor!
Under $19 for this deliciousness is an Angel-only privilege. Caroline and Nigel have over 60 years of brilliant Barossa winemaking experience between them and, extraordinarily, had never made a wine together...until NOW!
- Back by popular demand, a long line of Angel fans will be savouring each juicy red fruit loaded sip of this Hero! Medium to full-bodied, get ready for chocolate hints popping up, leading to a gentle, spicy and savoury finish. This is truly one to jump on if you want to spice up your normal red selection!
- This Hero is a blend of Shiraz from Jen's family Rutherglen vineyards and fruit grown in the ancient, rich, red soils of Heathcote in Central Victoria. Made from naturally low yielding vineyards, the fruit is powerful and rich, with great colour and depth of flavour.
- Jen's Hero range is the next step up from the Rebels, the range where you know you're getting the best value possible for this price point. Maturing 12 months in French and American barrels has given the wine a soft seasoning to finish off each sip perfectly!
The King Valley is one of the highest altitude grape growing regions in Australia, meaning a long and gradual ripening period allowing for optimal flavour development. The vineyard where Nina & Kate’s Pinot Gris grapes comes from is North facing and on a gentle slope allowing for this gradual ripening on account of the cooler nights with breezes hailing from the high country and warm days perfect for balanced flavour and sugar ripeness.
A jazzy, zesty, lifted, textured, little number, which sits on the fence in style exhibiting hints of Pear, apple blossom and pastry crust aromatics and a textured finish more reminiscent of French Pinot Gris, coupled with zingy, crunchy acidity, and lovely minerality more reminiscent of Italian Pinot Grigio.
Get your tastebuds excited with a citrus, mineral, pear explosion that will make you want to go back for more! Enjoy it with food, enjoy it with friends, but most of all we hope you just enjoy it!
WE'RE NOT SURE
James-Paul’s returns with his finest vintage ever! During the hustle and bustle of vintage last year, he welcomed his daughter Jacqueline into the world. To commemorate the happiest day of his life, he’s named this exceptional Rose - ‘Jacqueline’.
James-Paul Marin has crafted a serious Rosé in the French Provencal style: elegant, floral and dry with a mix of wild flowers and dried herbs all balanced by a zesty crisp acidity. Not your typical sweet Australian Rosé!
This Rose blend of 95% Pinot Grigio, and 5% Pinot Noir has made a stunningly unique, fresh, fruit-driven Summer thirst-quencher!
Sourced from just two single-blocks in the renowned Light Pass sub-region of the Barossa Valley, Red by Caroline Dunn Black Barossa Shiraz is next level outstanding!
Powerful, yet graceful this shiraz is overflowing with concentrated plump black brambly fruits, dark chocolatey and black spicey aromas, beautifully balanced with warm, stony, mineral hints and flavours that just go on and on and on…!
An iconic Barossa variety made by an iconic winemaker at an exceptional Angel-exclusive price. With just 800 cases in existence you’re going to have to get your skates on to avoid disappointment.
- Good things come to those who wait, and the wait is over! It is back by popular demand... and we just couldn't get this 96% rated stunner back quick enough. Of course, it's Angels who get priority access to the final release of her outstanding Clare Valley Shiraz.
- With elegance and finesse, this wine drips with quality. The single-vineyard 30 year old vines are located in Penwortham, at the centre of the world renowned Clare Valley. Having been matured in American oak barrels, it's a wine that has aged wonderfully and become more complex and concentrated.
- Your glass will show beautifully deep crimson colours with a vibrant red hue. The fresh boysenberry aromas are complimented by chocolate, white pepper and spice. Shiraz lovers will delighted with the palate; dominated by red berry flavours, pepper and spice. Medium bodied with a long and persistent finish, this is a top class Shiraz without the top class price. Another win for the Angels who made it possible!
WE'RE NOT SURE
Tim Smith’s ’The Kick’ Shiraz is sure to impress! Get ready for lashings of opulent lush fruit that speaks directly of its postcode.
A premium shiraz that is undeniably Barossa - aged in older oak it’s beautifully juicy, with a fine structure and palate weight. It has all the great attributes of Barossa Shiraz - lifted plummy berry fruits with a touch of cedary-like oak aromas - yummm!
With only 520 cases in existence this is sure to disappear from the Naked shelves in the twinkling of an Angel eye.
- Inspired by his time working in Italy this wine is testimony to Drew’s love of the wine styles of that country and also to the passion of a local Central Ranges grower who has planted his entire vineyard with Italian varietals.
- A unique Australian blend of Piedmonte's 3 greatest red wine varieties, Nebbiolo, Barbera and Dolcetto. Oodles of charm, fruitiness and approachability with extra depth from the Barbera and a lick of tannin and structure from the Nebbiolo. Loads of bold fresh fruit and a nice bit of tannin to carry the flavours with just a hint of oak impact.
- It’s all about immediate appeal. Rosso is a red wine that you can drink on warmer days as well as on cosy winter nights. You’ll be able to crack this open as soon as it arrives at your door! Ready and drinkable from day one.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Summer in a glass anyone? Daryl brings Angels another installment of his divine crowd pleaser, direct from his very own vineyard. It's bursting with crisp citrus, grapefruit, apple and melon characters. Be sure to grab a few of this seriously fast moving stock!
- Focusing on minimal intervention, Daryl has made his Sauvignon Blanc with no oak to allow the zesty characters of the grape to be fully expressed. Having thoroughly researched the best area to grow Sauvignon Blanc, he chose the specific appellation on which to plant the best Sauvignon Blanc clone in Australia.
- Picking a seriously chilly morning on which to harvest, Daryl then juiced and fermented the parcels cold. After this, he got out of the way and let nature make the complex flavour profiles of the grapes shine! Easily enjoyed on its own or with a variety of delicious meals, you can't go wrong with this incredibly approachable and easy-on-your-pocket winner!