This stunning Barossa Shiraz comes courtesy of Stuart Bourne, the 2020 Barossa Winemaker of the Year. He’s one of our top Winemakers and as a very special treat for our 10th Birthday this year, he crafted this VIP, limited release bottle. It’s a spectacular example of what this iconic region (and winemaker) can deliver.
Treated with the utmost respect for the fruit and the region, this glorious red will put a huge smile on your face. One sip will reveal why Stuey has earned such acclaim! With beautiful crimson hues and wafting aromas of blackfruits, this is firm, ripe and full in your mouth. The flavours will linger for quite some time - delicious.
This wine was made with a wonderful tapestry of carefully chosen Barossa Valley and Eden Valley Shiraz grapes. Round, soft, rich and smooth, it’s exactly like a Barossa Shiraz should be. “Every now and then we get parcels of wine that rate very highly, so we put them in the ‘Back of the Shed’ for further consideration,” explains Stuey. “Once matured, we then blend them to create something special.”
Fruit from the cool high Strathbogie Ranges, 100 kilometers north of Melbourne, was all Callum needed to produce this elegant wine, full of regional character.
You’re in for a real treat! Fresh strawberry and cherry with a hint of spice hits you first, followed by a juicy wave of fruit with velvety tannins. Enjoy a glass with dinner or take it to a friend’s place and share the love.
Great Pinots at this price are hard to come by, so you should jump on this one right away. And don’t forget to let the Garlands know what you think!
Dive into the magic that happens when a multi award-winning Chardy expert gets grapes from a trophy-winning vineyard. It’s been his go-to spot for pristine Chardonnay grapes for 14 years!
The result is a wine of glorious power and elegance with just the right balance of oak. Ripe pear and white peach are intertwined with smoked cashew notes and the finish is fresh and mouth-puckeringly clean.
A wine from a vineyard of such pedigree, combined with the level of winemaking input and attention to detail would usually set you back $35-$45. You can take it for a spin for a lot less, because YOU made it happen!
- Picked from one of Australia’s premier Prosecco regions, this off-dry bubbly beauty is just the ticket for celebrating, and relatively low in alcohol for a wine.
- Pop the top for a little hit of apple, lemon zest, grapefruit and pistachio nuts. Every mouthful is a wild ride of refreshing acidity and hints of sweet fruit. Will pair perfectly with savoury cheeses, cured meats and seafood.
- Made exclusively for Angels, this tasty little number is amazing value for money - super delicious and drinking beautifully right now. A perfect party wine or way to celebrate the weekend!
- The fruit was hand-picked from the famous Chalmers vineyard in Merbein - well suited to growing the southern Italian varietals in this tasty blend.
- The ruby red colour grabs you first and invites you to dive into deep red fruit and plums with a beautiful spiciness in the background. All finished off with smooth but bold tannins.
This wine is fantastic value for money. Its bold fruit and hearty tannins make it stand head and shoulders above others for the price.
- The Cinsault grapes for this classy drop are grown in the Minervois area of the Languedoc in France - a Mediterranean climate that’s perfect for growing juicy, aromatic grapes.
- Once off the vine in the cool of night, the grapes were gently pressed, fermented in shiny tanks and left on lees for 4 months to add extra character to the finished wine.
- Get your glass ready for a delicate, fresh and easy-drinking Rosé, bursting with ripe raspberry and strawberry flavours. Just the ticket for a cheeky Sunday sip or to pair with food and friends over a long lazy lunch.
Olivia & Emiliano’s shared love of Italian wine has brought you something ‘other-worldly’!
This sparkling treat hails from high in the hills around Treviso, in the Veneto region north of Venice.
Pop the top to enjoy a glass of tropical fruits, citrus, white blossom and green apple with a little residual fruit sweetness.
- A gloriously grand affair, created from hand-picked fruit from a single vineyard on Heathcote's famed fertile red soil. The perfect aspect, climate and vintage for fruit of the highest quality.
- Whole berries were open fermented and left to mature in older French oak barrels. Un-fined and given only a single, course filtration, this wine has retained all its natural flavours and unique characteristics.
- With a swish of the wrist, you’ll release satsuma plum and red berries with a hit of graphite and savoury spice. A juicy, mouth-filling wine that makes a brilliant partner to most Italian style cuisine.
- The Culley Road vineyard lies at the southern end of McLaren Vale on a high and windy site - the perfect spot for keeping growing grapes cool and happy!
- A mere 5 hours on its dark skins have given this fresh, crisp, Provence style Rose an elegant light pink blush. Watch out for that heady scent of ripe watermelon, strawberry and white peach to draw you into a creamy berry fruit drop with a hint of spice.
- It's a brand new wine from a popular winemaking team that tap into their wealth of winemaking experience in both New Zealand and Australia. You know it’s going to be good!
- Juicy black grapes lazed under a warm sun along river flats near Cowra before meeting their vinous fate in this stunning drop. The final wine matured in both new and old French oak barrels for 12 months to let the wood, wine and lees do their magic dance.
- The result is a purple-hued delight that smells of floral spice and plums. Each mouthful smacks of raspberries and plums with long savoury tannins and hints of spice.
- It’s organic, it’s limited in numbers and you can only get it here. Grab yours now to enjoy over winter with a good meal, good friends, or maybe just good memories.