Wines adored by the masses••• More
- With an average buy-it-again rating of 91% from Angels ... these are some of the most sought after wines on the site.
- Includes Jen Pfeiffer's fan-favourite Shiraz, Steve Mobbs' super-smooth Merlot and Rob Paulazzo's crisp and refreshing Sauvignon Blanc... and that’s just for starters!
- You get a whopping $74 saving, oh and if you don't love 'em, we’ll give you all your money back – you can’t go wrong.
- We've done the hard yards for you. This crowd-pleasing selection will be at your door before you know it! Prefer an All-Reds case, All-Whites case or Luxe case? We don't blame you, and we've got you covered! Just click the blue links to find the case that's right for you.
- With an average buy-it-again rating of 92% from Angels ... these are some the most sought after wines on the site.
- Includes Adam Barton's fan-favourite Clare Valley Shiraz, Luke Tocaciu's super-smooth Merlot and Stu Pym's crisp and refreshing Sauvignon Blanc Semillon... and that’s just for starters!
- You get a whopping $102 saving, oh and if you don't love 'em, we’ll give you all your money back – you can’t go wrong.
- We've done the hard yards for you. This crowd-pleasing selection will be at your door before you know it! Prefer the Mixed case, All-Reds case or All-Whites case? We don't blame you, and we've got you covered! Just click the blue links to find the case that's right for you.
- This case is your quick ticket to luxury, without the hassle of researching our catalogue of quality.
- For your Naked winemakers to craft true Top Shelf quality, every moment in the vineyard, every test in the lab and every ounce of their intuition is vital all the way from vine to bottle.
- The selection includes some of the newest wines to hit the website, so you can be sure you're getting the latest and greatest before the small batch vintages run out!
To celebrate, from this moment on, Debbie Lauritz’s range of exclusive, hand-made, Central Ranges and Orange region wine is yours. You’ll be awe-struck by the luscious complexity of flavours in these three cool-climate beauties.
Shiraz from the Orange region is cool-climate winemaking at its best! Great fruit intensity and 25% new French oak has led to sensational flavours of cherry, blackberry with hints of blueberry and plum. The flavours of this Shiraz just go on and on!
Her GSM has the perfect balance of fruit, mouthfeel and length of flavour.The Grenache is all up front and ripe juicy red berry fruits and spice; the Shiraz gives a fleshiness and the darker blackberry hints and plums; and the Mourvedre holds everything together with a delicious chewy tannin structure. Yummm!
The Pinot Gris is a blend of Orange & Central Ranges fruit picked from low yielding plots and has a brilliant balance of crispness, weight and texture. The crispness comes from the gorgeous natural acidity of the early picked grapes with hints of green pear and apple. The texture comes from the partial barrel ferment and the riper fruit spectrum comes from the grapes that were picked a little later.
- The cleverest case of all! Each of these wines strikes the perfect balance between quality and value. This scrumptious case lands right in the middle Naked price range to ensure you're laughing all the way to the bottom of your glass every time!
- These wines have benefited from incredible fruit parcels, oodles of TLC, and a dash of extra Angel funding at every step of the winemaking process.
- This case will be at your door step in a jiffy, so you can experience the range of boutique flavour that Angel backing can achieve. We guarantee each bottle will blow you away, and we'll give you every penny back if not!
Six delicious organic wines just for you, from four truly genius winemakers.
All of these wines have been certified organic, and are sure to be some of the best picks of the crop. We’ve done all the hard selection work for you: a biodynamic Shiraz from Anna and Derek Hooper, A refreshing Chenin Blanc from Ben Gould, Mark Kenneally's sublime New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc, a sensational Nero Shiraz from Brian Fletcher and Ash Horner's classic organic Chardonnay and Cabernet Sauvignon.
Every wine is sure to take you for a ride of delicious delights, and you’ll be wanting to go back for that second sip. You can check out our full range of organic wines here: Organic Wines.
Nina Stocker and Kate Day are Trophy award-winning winemakers. Their careers, and indeed their lives, have been inextricably linked ever since they became lifelong besties while attending winemaking Uni. Nina and Kate are collectively TWO PAIRS - their supreme reputations certainly precede them, but their wines are right here, right now!
Their Grenache was sourced from select premium McLaren Vale vineyards to give extraordinary depth and varietal character. A sensationally lifted, aromatic red with loads of spicy luscious fruit hints all wrapped up with a fine grained tannin structure with clean fresh red berries at its delicious core.
The Pinot Gris is sourced from a single vineyard in the King Valley, Victoria - it’s one of the highest altitude premium grape growing regions in Australia. Only free-run and light pressed juice was utilised in the making of this premium white - and, it was left on yeast lees for a time to promote a cracking texture with a stunning zesty fresh finish. Be thinking pear, apple blossom and pastry crust aromatics and you’ll be reaching for another sip, pronto.
- The working week is done! Time to let your hair down, put your feet up and crack a bottle of hand-crafted juicy goodness.
- Perfect for any situation you might encounter on the weekend, these reds and whites will be ready to impress any guest!
- As if the winemakers included weren't attractive enough - the tiny Angel price is to die for! No doubt the wines in this box of joy are the ones you'll want to come back to again and again.
- Prefer an All Whites or All Reds Case? We don't blame you, and we've got you covered! Just click the blue links to find the case that's right for you.
- Angels, we've doubled the fun with our current Top Shelf stand out wines. This is the perfect case for those looking to enjoy premium quality local wine asap, yet also want to enjoy the rewards of laying the same wine down for some time.
- Balanced texture and approachable tannins are hallmarks of quality, which you'll find again and again as you progress through the Top Shelf wines we've selected for the Dux Dozen. Showcasing our most popular varietals and outstanding winemaking achievements, this dozen is the smart way to secure your share of these boutique beauties as they hit the site, before they're all drunk up!
- Coming in at the top of the class, this mixed case has something for every type of wine lover! Premium regions, small batch creations and a whole lot of love from our independent winemakers. It all adds up to full marks, so treat yourself to something special.
- Dripping with Top Shelf quality, these six wines will have jaws on floors everywhere. They represent our best!
- Dive on in to the regions, winemakers and varietals that have left an indelible mark of class on our Naked universe. The generous among us may pour a glass for loved ones when a special occasion comes along. Days ending in ‘y’ perhaps?
- You’ll want to show off every inch of these beauties – their aromas, the exclusive Naked winemaking genius behind each delectable palate and of course their beautiful labels!