Six handpicked wines for you
Six delicious organic wines just for you, from four truly genius winemakers.
All of these wines have been certified organic, and are sure to be some of the best picks of the crop. We’ve done all the hard selection work for you: a biodynamic Shiraz and Cabernet from Anna and Derek Hooper, A refreshing Chenin Blanc from Ben Gould, Mark Kenneally's sublime New Zealand Pinot Noir, and Ash Horner's classic organic Chardonnay and Sauvignon Blanc.
Every wine is sure to take you for a ride of delicious delights, and you’ll be wanting to go back for that second sip. You can check out our full range of organic wines here: Organic Wines.
- Dripping with Top Shelf quality, these six wines will have jaws on floors everywhere. They represent our best!
- Dive on in to the regions, winemakers and varietals that have left an indelible mark of class on our Naked universe. The generous among us may pour a glass for loved ones when a special occasion comes along. Days ending in ‘y’ perhaps?
- You’ll want to show off every inch of these beauties – their aromas, the exclusive Naked winemaking genius behind each delectable palate and of course their beautiful labels!
There's something for everyone in this highly demanded dozen! It's jam-packed with some of Naked's most popular Top Shelf reds and whites including Malbec, Sauvignon Blanc and Shiraz.
These luxurious wines continuously fly off our warehouse shelves and for good reason - Angels regularly award each drop a Buy-It-Again rating over 85%. Earning that kind of praise is no easy feat!
- From Sam Plunkett's community of over 20,000 Angel followers and Adam Barton's 19 years of winemaking experience to Jen Pfeiffer, one of Naked's most beloved winemakers, it's hard to believe that so much talent can fit into one box. And that's just to name a few!
There's something for everyone in this highly demanded dozen! It's jam-packed with some of Naked's most popular reds and whites including Shiraz, Chardonnay and Sangiovese.
These wines continuously fly off our warehouse shelves and for good reason - Angels regularly award each drop a Buy-It-Again rating over 85%. Earning that kind of praise is no easy feat!
From Sam Plunkett's community of over 20,000 Angel followers and Stuart Bourne's highly anticipated Four Men and a Shed vintage to Jen Pfeiffer, one of Naked's most beloved winemakers, it's hard to believe that so much talent can fit into one box. And that's just to name a few!
Ben’s ‘the man’ when it comes to organic, biodynamic and sustainable viticulture and winemaking. He’s got more than 20 years of experience under his belt!
This little sextet is the perfect introduction to Ben’s Margaret River wines. Take a voyage of discovery to the Blindside!
Red, white, rosé and bubbles - there’s something for everyone here and a few you may have never tried before. Take them for a spin!
- The cleverest case of all! Each of these wines strikes the perfect balance between quality and value. This scrumptious case lands right in the middle Naked price range to ensure you're laughing all the way to the bottom of your glass every time!
- These wines have benefited from incredible fruit parcels, oodles of TLC, and a dash of extra Angel funding at every step of the winemaking process.
- This case will be at your door step in a jiffy, so you can experience the range of boutique flavour that Angel backing can achieve. We guarantee each bottle will blow you away, and we'll give you every penny back if not!
Angels, this is the perfect case for those looking to enjoy top-shelf quality wines without the hassle of doing the research!
This case will add a touch-of-class to your next order, showcasing our most popular varietals, premium regions, and small batch creations.
The selection includes some of the newest wines to hit our Naked shelves and features top-shelf treasures. So you can be sure you're getting the latest and greatest before these small batch vintages run out!
- Angels, we've doubled the fun with our current Top Shelf stand out wines. This is the perfect case for those looking to enjoy premium quality local wine asap, yet also want to enjoy the rewards of laying the same wine down for some time.
- Balanced texture and approachable tannins are hallmarks of quality, which you'll find again and again as you progress through the Top Shelf wines we've selected for the Dux Dozen. Showcasing our most popular varietals and outstanding winemaking achievements, this dozen is the smart way to secure your share of these boutique beauties as they hit the site, before they're all drunk up!
- Coming in at the top of the class, this mixed case has something for every type of wine lover! Premium regions, small batch creations and a whole lot of love from our independent winemakers. It all adds up to full marks, so treat yourself to something special.