WE'RE NOT SURE
- This is a superb example of a big rich Shiraz from the most prestigious Shiraz region in Victoria — Heathcote. It’s named in honour of the hardworking grower.
- Smelling of divinely dark fruits like blackberries, black pepper and smokey oak, this is a bold, full-bodied wine with buckets of ripe fruit flavours and a hint of sweet spice.
- A great wine like this, from pristine grapes, made by a talented winemaker and matured in exceptional oak from American Shenandoah forests for 14 months has to be tried at least once in your life.
- A superb blend of grapes from five different vineyards — two in Rutherglen, two in the upper King Valley and one in Heathcote. Each vine hand-pruned and the juicy grapes given the Rolls Royce treatment in the winery.
- Crack open a bottle to release its sensational scent of blackcurrants with a dusting of dried herbs. Its rich dark berry flavours and silky tannins will leave you with a delicious mouthful that goes on for miles!
- Jen's Diamond range is her top tier. It's almost impossible to find a wine of this quality for under $20 anywhere else, so bring one home and enjoy it.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Cynthia and David have hand crafted the very first Naked Tassie Shiraz! Sourced from established 19 year old vines on the banks of the Tamar River and picked at perfect ripeness. Two separate parcels made separately and blended prior to bottling to ensure a cool-climate Syrah style that’ll knock your socks off!
- Possessing the perfect ripe aromas, showing blue fruits some spicy tones and hints of white pepper that give away its cool climate origins. The palate is vibrant and silky soft while still driving a lovely acid freshness on the back palate. So full of flavour!
- If you like medium bodied perfumed reds then what better reason do you need to try Cynthia and David’s latest genius creation?! This Tasmanian Syrah would easily hold its own at $40 in all those other stores!
- Back by popular demand, a long line of Angel fans will be savouring each juicy red fruit loaded sip of this Hero! Medium to full-bodied, get ready for chocolate hints popping up, leading to a gentle, spicy and savoury finish. This is truly one to jump on if you want to spice up your normal red selection!
- This Hero is a blend of Shiraz from Jen's family Rutherglen vineyards and fruit grown in the ancient, rich, red soils of Heathcote in Central Victoria. Made from naturally low yielding vineyards, the fruit is powerful and rich, with great colour and depth of flavour.
- Jen's Hero range is the next step up from the Rebels, the range where you know you're getting the best value possible for this price point. Maturing 12 months in French and American barrels has given the wine a soft seasoning to finish off each sip perfectly!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- The stars aligned for this superb wine... great weather and all winemaking went to plan! The result is an incredible red to suit any occasion!
- Medium-bodied and spicy on the tongue, this beautiful drop is unmistakably Margaret River. Indulge in its briary dark fruit flavour with just a hint of chocolate.
- Definately a cut above the rest at a pock-friendly price - that's the beauty of Naked!
- Get ready for a Merlot from the young master Mobbs! This delightful parcel of red joy delivers in spades - classic flavours of plum, black cherries and a touch of oak influence will have you doing a happy dance especially for under $13 for Angels!
- The vintage was particularly outstanding for Merlot in the Central Ranges - warm ripening days and enough cool nights to ensure a scrumptious flavour structure was formed.
- This is definitely a red suited to the warmer months - plenty of fruit on the palate to keep you licking your lips, and with a softly finishing, light-medium mouth feel which ensures easy-drinking every time. Steve is on to a winner for Angels, so don't miss this little wonder, only made in small quantities!
- Jen's Tempranillo Shiraz has a vibrant purpley red colour with dark cherry and red berries exploding from the glass followed by spicy overtones. It is rich and robust, punchy and powerful, vibrant and very, very good!!!
- This is THE perfect food wine, perfect to match with anything and everything savoury. If you like juicy reds, with rich and rounded mid-palate fruit and savoury mouth-puckering tannins, then the Rebel Tempranillo Shiraz should be at the top of your list.
- This wine offers incredible intensity, complexity and depth – a testimony to the passion and dedication of my growers, and the attention to detail given to the wines in the winery.
- Berries abound! Jen has created the perfectly rounded red berry palate to please any crowd and kick start those long summer nights. It is soft, fruity, voluptuous and smooth to the very end.
- You'll see the gorgeous purple red colour fill your glass before enjoying fruit driven aromas of red berries, cherries, herbs and a little spice.
- Jen is a Naked superstar! Almost every Angel has experienced her ability to give the winemaking process extra TLC every step of the way. This wine is a great example of Angel support maximising the potential of grapes while keeping the end product at an amazing price, so stock up while it's here!
- Cheers to a new era for Naked SA Shiraz! This juicy, brooding number has been tried and tested by thousands of Angels over the years, each vintage delivering its own personality.
- Delivering quality from vineyard to your table is the driving passion for Geoff and his team. Transforming their Lodestar label into their re-energised Grounded Cru project has been spurred on by unprecedented opportunities and amazing Angel feedback since starting their Naked journey in 2013.
- If the history, flavour and moreish nature of this wine isn't enough to have you head over heels, the tiny Angel exclusive price will have you looking twice and stocking up. Enjoy every sip of this trusty little red, you've earned it!