WE'RE NOT SURE
The all star dream team of Caroline Dunn and Nigel Dolan are back with their latest show stopping red!
Bursting with juicy mulberry, black cherry and blackberry characters with a touch of Cabernet leafiness and a telltale hint of regional eucalyptus. A soft tannin finish with plenty of lingering, mouthwatering flavour.
A soft plush lush red that punches well above its weight. It won’t be around for long!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- A blend of Shiraz, Cabernet and Malbec, this is a truly rich wine with blackberry, plum and cherry fruit on the nose supported by a soft and rich palate with firm tannins. It's an undeniable crowd pleaser!
- Top Shelf class for under $18 and with a huge Angel following from past vintages, there is no doubt this will have you smiling from ear to ear. Adam has pumped up every element using top quality fruit so that you can enjoy full flavour, balanced texture and have your guests asking where/what/how??!
- Another cracking star in Adam's line-up of reds that champion different winemaking regions of South Australia, this is likely to top any red lover's list of go-to classics!
Ben Gould is back with a stunning Classic Red Blend. The perfect blend of Cabernet Sauvignon, Shiraz and plush soft Merlot giving it all a complexity and great depth of flavour. The partial wild yeast ferment and barrel ferment adds another dimension!
Sourced from two sustainable single-vineyards vineyards in the Margaret River, this smooth easy-drinking red is perfect for a midweek BBQ, all you need to do is fire it up!
Similar red blends from Margaret River would sell for over $25 a bottle. This is an absolute steal at under $12 a bottle for Angels!
WE'RE NOT SURE
Andrew and Jenny Sinclair’s cool-climate Tassie Pinot Noir is grown on an ancient volcanic range and is tempered by powerful sea breezes. A long, cool growing season allows rich flavours to develop with brilliant natural acidity.
The wine has a rich ruby colour with bright fruit-driven aromas and some hints of berries. Great richness of flavour with some very subtle tannins.
Once the word gets out about this stunning top-shelf Pinot Noir - it’ll fly!
James Paul Marin’s Reserve McLaren Vale Shiraz comes from iconic 74-year-old McLaren Vale vines. The prized fruit is so good it’s fought over by the districts winemakers each year!
No expense has been spared nor any short cut taken in making this wine. James held back the very best Shiraz from 2016 and aged it for a further 12 months to create this Reserve label release.
This top shelf wonder is in the super league, and is an absolute bargain for Angel’s at under $20 a bottle!
- This scrumptious wine will mesmerise you with lingering aromas and a savoury yet juicy palate. Layers of berry dance hand in hand with smooth tannin and an edgy finish.
- Great Southern is one of the most isolated wine making regions in the world. The few colourful characters playing the game in the far south tip of Western Australia are completely committed to trail blazing, adventurous winemaking that sings out the ancient nutrients of the soils.
- Gary knows stuff, and most importantly he knows that this Cabernet Sauvignon is a value packed, flavoursome party for your tastebuds. Under $12 for Angels is unheard of for this region, this vintage will race out the door!
Liz’s Signature Cabernet Sauvignon returns again after its 94% buy it again rating from Angel’s.
It is a full bodied wine that shows loads of ripe cassia and mocha on the nose. These flavours follow through to the palate which is full of rich ripe dark fruit flavours, hints of chocolate and fine grained velvety tannins.
An excellent single varietal wine from a premium Australian wine region loaded with complexity at a bargain price of under $15 for Angels!
- This truly beautiful drop will tantalise anyone looking for a red with a twist. Leighton's Cab will send aromas of dust and rain, a pencil shavings and perfectly ripe berry notes whirling around your glass! Wonderfully unique, with a huge thumbs up from thousands of Angels last vintage achieving a massive 88% buy-again rating!
- If you can hold on to a few bottles for a while, the palate will develop various layers and surprise from year to year. Plum, raspberry, and blackberry are front and centre when tasting, with peppercorn spice, mint and aniseed notes all present as well.
- Toasty French oak meets with earthy tannin to finish each delectable gulp! Victorian Pyrenees quality at an Angel price this low is certainly a steal so get in quick & see what all the fuss is about!
- This medium bodied red packs plenty of flavour! Blackberries and red cherries will coat your palate, followed by hints of spice. Each element of this easy drinking red sings in perfect harmony.
- Hard work and passion have been at the forefront of creating this classic Aussie blend. This would retail a lot higher in a bricks and morter store, so snap up this bargain reward for all your Angel support!
- Racking up a huge Angel buy-again rating of 90%, the return of this favourite has been a long time coming. Take your fill!
Simon ‘Sorby’ Adam’s Shiraz showcases why the Barossa is world famous for this variety.
This flavour-filled shiraz displays blackberry, mocha, thyme and cedar characters on the nose. The palate is sumptuous and velvety, and offers up lovely fruit power and intensity, wonderfully framed by firm tannins.
A sensational Angel price, super value, and a legendary winemaker with 39 years experience in the Barossa. This won’t be on the shelves for long!