- Cabernet Sauvignon and Margaret River go hand in hand, and the whole wine world knows it! Renowned for its perfect growing conditions year in year out, there is little wonder that Stuart has hand-selected local grape sites for this show stopper. After the juice spent 24 months in French Oak to integrate the bolder notes, Stuart's labour of love has resulted in a dense drop that is perfect in every way.
- The depth and dimension of the wine's aromas suggest that this is something serious and long living. Your glass will fill with layers of red and blueberries, blackcurrants and a touch of nutty spice. Everything comes together like the sweetest choir you've ever heard!
- All this class has fantastic length and finishes with abundant fine grained tannins. In some ways the wine is brooding and introspective, and in other ways it's bursting with vibrance. Sophisticated and seductive now, it will only get better with age!
Pristine fruit from the estate, new and traditional winemaking techniques and a long sleep in the cellar have resulted in a distinguished 5-year-old Cab Sav with 2 medals to its name.
Pour yourself a glass of this classic cassis and blackberry drop, with its rosemary twist. The sweet cherry, blackcurrant, blackberries, chocolate and mixed spice in every sip provide a rich, long lasting finish.
This is a rare affordable chance to get an aged red from a single vineyard estate in a region renowned for producing award winning wines since the 1860’s. Perfect for drinking now - why would you wait?!
Home to Mark and Emma Kenneally, Culley Road basks in the Mediterranean climate of McLaren Vale. The A-grade vineyard that used to supply Penfolds is now in conversion to certified organic status and managed with the love and attention that the A&K team is known for.
This is a big and intense red wine - think cherries and blackcurrants with a dusting of pepper-powered mocha. It's all about that magnificent fruit!
Hailing from a vineyard that previously supplied fruit for $150 bottles of wine, this Shiraz is an Angel bargain! Tuck a few away for a rainy day – they’ll evolve beautifully in the cellar for the next 10 years.
- Adam’s brand new wine started life in the Atlas vineyard at Leasingham in the Clare Valley. After fermentation, it was pressed into a mix of stainless steel tanks and seasoned French oak barrels for a 9-month snooze prior to blending and bottling. Only a limited number of bottles are available.
- Crack the top and release the smell forest fruits and ripe plums, with hints of leather, tomato leaf and earthy spice. You should be able to pick out blueberries, bay leaf and cedar on the tongue with fine chocolatey tannins and a soft acid finish.
- This lovely red is so versatile - drink it on its own or with food - your choice. Being medium bodied and savoury, it’ll go nicely with almost anything. And Adam made just for you, so you can’t find it anywhere else!
- Coonawarra Cabernet is world renowned for its exceptional quality, and this is a prime example from Luke’s Northern Coonawarra vineyard. He's upheld his long term goal of only releasing his Top Shelf Cabernet once aged to perfection for 2 years in French oak.
Softer and fruit-driven, the cellaring has been done for you. Just sit back and enjoy its rich blackberry and plum flavours with a hit of savoury spice and mint. It's a smooth sip with chalky tannins and hint of oak on the long, lingering finish.
- The value simply can't be matched elsewhere and stocks will fly once again. Make no mistake, this is one delicious drop you'll want to snaffle!
Tempranillo from Margaret River is a rare thing and winemaking powerhouse Brian Fletcher's passionate approach to the 2019 vintage has resulted in a bold and beautiful wine (again!).
The flavours are striking - it's packed to the rafters with dark berries, raisin toast and a hint vanilla. Each massive mouthful will hang around long after you've finished it.
Brian is a true champion of the Margaret River. He's a master of Tempranillo and his iconic El Cid shows off his winemaking prowess and the superb local fruit he's poured into it. If you like a big red, you'll adore this!
- This bold Merlot is sourced from Jen’s favourite Victorian vineyards and matured in old French oak barrels for 12 months. It’s a really intense style that Jen calls “the Merlot for Shiraz drinkers!”
- Catch a whiff of red cherry, berries and plum as you fill your glass. Then sit back and enjoy the red and black fruit flavours and lengthy, satisfying finish – powerful but elegant. No wonder it took out a gold medal at the Rutherglen Wine show.
- Jen's Diamond range is her top tier. You'd be hard pressed to find another Merlot for $20 that can compete with the depth and fullness of flavour you'll discover in this bottle!
Anthony's winemaking love affair with Shiraz has prospered since the early 80's, driven by his friend Kym's unparalleled local growing expertise.
Kym's passing in 2013 rocked the Victorian winemaking community. Few tributes could honour this talented viticulturalist more than a wine like this - it’s his fruit and of course it’s charming, generous and full of life, like him.
This gorgeous Shiraz was aged in French and American oak for 18 months before going into the bottle for a nice quiet rest. Get ready for ripe berry fruit flavours, a touch of white pepper and spice and a long, smooth finish. An aged beauty!