Jen’s Diamonds are back!
Make room in the rack for these priceless gems
- Cabernet Sauvignon and Margaret River go hand in hand, and the whole wine world knows it! Renowned for its perfect growing conditions year in year out, there is little wonder that Stuart has hand-selected local grape sites for this show stopper. After the juice spent 24 months in French Oak to integrate the bolder notes, Stuart's labour of love has resulted in a dense drop that is perfect in every way.
- The depth and dimension of the wine's aromas suggest that this is something serious and long living. Your glass will fill with layers of red and blueberries, blackcurrants and a touch of nutty spice. Everything comes together like the sweetest choir you've ever heard!
- All this class has fantastic length and finishes with abundant fine grained tannins. In some ways the wine is brooding and introspective, and in other ways it's bursting with vibrance. Sophisticated and seductive now, it will only get better with age!
Tim Smith’s ’The Kick’ Shiraz is sure to impress! Get ready for lashings of opulent lush fruit that speaks directly of its postcode.
A premium shiraz that is undeniably Barossa - aged in older oak it’s beautifully juicy, with a fine structure and palate weight. It has all the great attributes of Barossa Shiraz - lifted plummy berry fruits with a touch of cedary-like oak aromas - yummm!
Just like the last vintage, this one sure to disappear from the Naked shelves in the twinkling of an Angel eye.
- Pinot Noir is one of the most difficult grapes to grow well. Its fine skins and a delicate structure make it a fickle beast. Luckily for you, Randal knows a thing or two about perfecting Pinot, thanks to his 'ripper' technique that boosts the soil quality.
- Grown on his family's Adelaide Hills vineyard, this drop has the scent of cherry, red berry and a touch of something earthy. A hint of spicey flavours do wonders for the complexity of the wine, making it more than food friendly.
- It's juicy, smooth and easy-drinking. The amazing length of flavour indicates the the sheer quality of the fruit that Randal has cultivated so lovingly. Enjoy!
- Just as Jen is a legend of the Naked Wines story, her Rebel Shiraz is a leading light in her range of beautiful Victorian wines. It has been consistently heralded by Angels with a buy-again rating of 96% last vintage!
- Punching well above it's price point, the nose has plenty of ripe plum and berry fruit with hints of chocolate. The palate is full, rich and smooth, with lots of mid palate fruit and a long finish.
- This Shiraz is a blend of various vineyards so as to get a beautifully consistent wine. With all Jen's TLC at each step of the winemaking process, the overall balance of the wine is tough to resist with good length and tannin that rounds out the experience beautifully. It's definitely for lovers of rich, full bodied reds, especially at under $9!
- With past vintages proving a roaring success with Angels across the country, this full bodied, velvety drop is back!
- The small berries and thick skins of Cabernet give this wine its hallmark punchy tannins. The Merlot has less grippy tannins, and when blended with Cabernet gives the final blend a lovely velvety texture and spicy fruit cake aromas.
- Full-bodied, but not overbearing, this cabernet is well balanced with good length of flavour. This will be THE wine to try!
Grapes for Sam’s The Victorian Shiraz were sourced from some of the best vineyards in Victoria, including Tait Hamilton's place in the Heathcote region. That’s the same vineyard behind Sam’s super-premium Single Vineyard Shiraz that’s worth $40 a bottle!
To give the wine layers of different characters, the grapes were picked between late Feb and late March, and fermented in different vessels. Finally being expertly brought together by the talented Mr Plunkett.
Aromatic, with red fruits, spice, and a hint of spice from the oak barrels, Sam has balanced this wine to perfection. It’s rich, full bodied and an absolute steal at under $15!
Get ready for Adam Barton’s latest Clare Valley creation, his GSM from the Clare Valley. It’s elegant and complex, delivering delicious flavours without relying on weight or intensity. And that’s what this wine delivers!
It’s led by the Grenache, which brings those brighter red-fruit flavours, the Shiraz fills out the mid-palate and brings blackcurrant into the mix, and the Mataro gives the wine a bit more savouriness, some mouthfeel and structure, and adds cherry-fruit characters.
- In short, a delicious new addition to the Rabbit & Spaghetti wine list and a wine that I think many of you will enjoy!
- Juicy black grapes lazed under a warm sun along river flats near Cowra before meeting their vinous fate in this stunning drop. The final wine matured in both new and old French oak barrels for 12 months to let the wood, wine and lees do their magic dance.
- The result is a purple-hued delight that smells of floral spice and plums. Each mouthful smacks of raspberries and plums with long savoury tannins and hints of spice.
- It’s organic, it’s limited in numbers and you can only get it here. Grab yours now to enjoy over winter with a good meal, good friends, or maybe just good memories.
- Brian’s fresh modern style Margaret River Tempranillo IS BACK on the virtual shelves. Lively, aromatic with vibrant purple red colours the spicy cherry briar aromas lead to expectations of bright succulent mouth watering flavours - and this delicious red delivers on all counts!
- Superb fruit-driven mouthfeel balanced by beautiful powdery tannins makes this a rare Margaret River expression of this variety.
- Made in tiny amounts, this is the perfect fresh, succulent spicy wine to go with friends and food and is a perfect reflection of Brian’s minimal interference style.
- Anna and Derek return with another outstanding vintage of their Uncharted Biodynamic Shiraz. Authenticity is reflected in the Hooper's approach to both wines and life, letting Mother Nature lead the way by following certified bio-dynamic and organic winemaking techniques.
- This is the wine that best shows their winemaking philosophy - sourcing the best fruit, without taking from the planet, and creating the best wine possible. Its base of ripe red fruit, a layer of dark chocolate and a shake of Christmas spice wrap you in rich red luxury and give you a playful tannin kick.
- The premium grapes have given this wine a flavour intensity and complexity second to none. The past vintage rated through the roof. It will only improve gracefully over the years, so nab it before it's snapped up!