WE'RE NOT SURE
Let there be bubbles! This is the perfect wine to accompany the Italian mantra "la dolce vita". Adrian and Rebecca have locked in a load of delicate aromas and flavours, all sealed under a super fresh crown seal.
It is refreshingly light and elegant, with a delicate balance of fine bubbles and a lingering, mouth watering finish. Each sip will bring a smile with soft, rounded crisp fruit flavours of green apple and pear.
While traditionally served as an aperitif (did someone say spritz cocktail?), this sparkling gem will also pair scrumptiously with a seafood or antipasto platter..drool! Load up your case with this serial sell-out while you can.
The fruit for Jen's first ever Prosecco has been sourced from the King Valley, the home of Prosecco in Australia. Fortunately, the King Valley is very close to Rutherglen, and Jen knows plenty of great growers in the region,enabling her to secure some excellent fruit for the wine.
Her Prosecco is dry and fine – it’s really beautifully light, crisp and refreshing, and has delicate flavours of lemon granita and granny smith apples. The fizz is beautiful and creamy and lingers across the tongue – it’s like a party in your mouth!!!
With it's dry and refreshing palate, it dares to be a little different to most Proseccos (just like me!!), and it gets better and better with every sip! Given it was my first time making Prosecco, I didn't make too much of the wine, so get in quick Angels, as this is sure to be the drink for this year's festive season!!!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- You’ll be in awe of this ravishing Methode Traditionelle sparkling using 100% single vineyard Penfolds clone Chardonnay. Delicious fresh fruit characters mingle with a delicate yet crisp acidity and the smoothest of creamy bubbles - truly sensational.
- A totally authentic, single-vineyard, bottle-aged, vintage Blanc de Blanc sparkling from 2011, crafted in the centuries-old, time-honoured, traditional method. As a 2011 late disgorged wine you'd normally expect around $80-100, so for Angels to get it for under $25 is an absolute margin!
- Tasmania is fast becoming one of the most widely recognised regions for producing super premium sparkling wine - outside of Champagne!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- The genius behind Ruinart, Mumm and Baron de Rothschild Champagne has produced this spectacular Champagne exclusively for you...
- Using the same winery, grapes and techniques behind those world famous labels, he's produced this gloriously sophisticated and refined Champagne that's guaranteed to have you purring with pleasure.
- It's a vivacious yet elegant Champagne that punches WELL above its weight. Forget paying the big, famous name brand price. This is where the smart money is spent.
Luke has done it again. Crafting the perfect sparkling for any occasion, he has created a traditional Prosecco style: bright, balanced and refreshing.
Aromas of floral tropical fruit flow through to a thirst quenching lemony limey acidity, with just a hint of residual sugar to soften the mouthfeel. It leaves you wanting more!
The perfect blending of three varieties that work so well together. Chardonnay giving body and complexity, Riesling giving floral hints and acidity, and Sauvignon Blanc giving some tropical aromatics. At under $17 a bottle this is the guaranteed party-starter!
Steve’s sparkling Brut Cuvée is the perfect celebration starter! Sourced from a single vineyard high in the Central Ranges, the high yielding blocks produce fruit with incredibly vibrant flavours.
Aged on yeast lees for over 12 months this abundantly lively sparkling shows lifted fruit characters, crisp acidity and terrific complexity.
Beautiful straw gold in colour with crisp yet ripe green apples and yummy stone fruit aromas. A long finish is heightened by a gorgeous bubbly mouthfeel.
- This is the fifth vintage of an instant classic from Ash! Get ready for aromas of pears, green apples and wild flowers with a gorgeous textural palate of fresh citrus fruits. The mouth feel has a hint of creaminess to beautifully balance each sip.
- Sourced from the cool climate wine region of Orange, this little piece of art is dosed up with lots of love from the passionate Mr Horner and his talented team. It's the only one of its kind in the current Naked range, so pop the cork & enjoy the ride from start to finish!
- It's rare to find a certified organic wine of this quality at a price this low. Once again, Angels have made a little miracle possible & Ash has returned the favour with a sparkly gem. Made in small quantities, get it in your basket today!
- Back by popular demand! Hamish delights the Naked world year in year out with this sparkling gem. Warm days and cool nights in the hills allowed outstanding fruit development in each parcel.
- 'Blanc de Blancs' is a French term meaning 'whitest of whites', used to describe a sparkling wine made from 100% Chardonnay grapes. Yes, that's 100% guaranteed scrumptious layers of apple and lime leading to subtle hints of almond, orange and peach.
- The beautifully defined bead leads to a lingering yet refreshing finish of lemon and lime. At this Angel price, the fizz won't stick around long on our virtual shelves!
Leighton Joy’s method traditional Sparkling Shiraz is a visual sensation on pouring with its stunning pink mousse, serious stuff. The perfect way to enjoy Shiraz as the temperatures rise over Summer.
A generous palate of plump black cherry, wild plum and marzipan is met with clove, juniper, capocollo and freshly cracked black pepper, this complex wine is underwritten with opulent Hungarian and French oak and the slightest fortification through dosage.
Made from Shiraz fruit that Leighton himself planted with his Dad, over 15 years ago, this is a true labour of love.
Tasmania is fast becoming one of the most widely recognised regions for producing super premium sparkling wine - outside of Champagne!
This 100% Pinot Noir Rose is a richer, fuller style of sparkling, with ravishing hints of wild strawberry and Turkish delight. Lifted sweet floral aromas of magnolia and honeysuckle will have this fast becoming your go-to celebratory fizz!
A Tasmanian Sparkling Rosè that has 18 months yeast lees maturation would generally retail for $40 and upwards. So, this really is super value to Angels.