- This Rosé was harvested from Shiraz grapes off the Little Boomey Vineyard in Orange. The 2018 growing season started with a cool and mild Spring, followed by good rainfall in January to boost the grapes along. A cracker of a start to the vintage, this was an undeniably wonderful foundation for Steve to build his Rosé dream on!
- Steve is thrilled with the end result - a dreamy cool climate Rosé especially for Angels! It's bursting with lifted fresh strawberries and raspberries all over a crisp and balanced palate.
- Steve used minimal intervention to fine his wine, so you can be sure a bottle of this brilliance will deliver the most pure and refreshing Rosé experience you've had all summer! NSW wines are on the rise and rise, especially those from the high altitude of Orange - lock in your supply today!
Damien and Jodie’s Rosé is sure to impress this summer! Made in a French Provincial style, this dry delicious delight is sure to impress rosé drinkers of all styles.
Light and bright red berry fruits, strawberries and raspberries mix with a creaminess and spiciness on the palate mingling with delicious red berry fruit aromas.
With only 520 cases in existence, this delectable Hunter Valley Rosé will fly this summer! You’ll have to get your skates on to avoid disappointment.
- This is Leighton's exclusive Rosé Returns! He has achieved a gorgeous outcome by co-fermenting quality Shiraz and Cabernet fruit. This somewhat rustic approach has ensured a lovely strawberry and cream nose that will jump from your glass and get your mouth watering...
- Each sip will be utterly smooth, with layers of strawberry, red currant and raspberry, and will deliver a great mouthfeel that coats your palate to give amazing length. The wine is crafted in the Saignée style - a French word that refers to bleeding. That is, the free run juice was bled after very limited time in contact with the skins to ensure a pristine and delicate drop.
- After fermentation the wine was also matured in oak for 6 months, which is a little left of centre for Rosé. This time in oak allowed the wine to soften, and is just another example of the extra creative TLC that Leighton put in to every turn of his Rosré making adventure to deliver this stupendous value for Angels!
- If you're after the perfect lunch time companion, look no further! Ben has crafted a palate of fresh berries that is soft and creamy, making your tastebuds tingle and providing a crisp finish. No doubt you'll be coming back for another glass!
- Ben has let the grapes do the work, simply crushing and pressing them before leaving them to wild ferment. This allows the final product to express the true qualities of the incredible Margaret River region.
- Why not lap up all this stunning Rosé has to offer today, especially at under $13 for Angels! Serving it slightly chilled will help bring in summer in just right! It's gorgeous pale pink colour is your cue to enter a world of indulgence.
- Australian Rosé has been forging ahead in leaps and bounds over the past five years, and Rob has delivered a unique incarnation of this classic summer wine, using delicate Pinot Noir. It's crafted in a dry, fresh and elegant Provence style.
- The Riverina fruit component is responsible for providing the aromatic core; a fresh floral lift along with the textbook notes of strawberries and cream. The Hilltops component provides the fresh acidity, raspberry and cherry flavours, along with more subtle savoury characters.
- Made in tiny quantities and all yours for under $12 for a bottle, this value is unsurpassed on traditional in-store shelves. This is Rob's labour of love, one that the wise will stock up on while they can!
WE'RE NOT SURE
James-Paul’s returns with his finest vintage ever! During the hustle and bustle of vintage last year, he welcomed his daughter Jacqueline into the world. To commemorate the happiest day of his life, he’s named this exceptional Rose - ‘Jacqueline’.
James-Paul Marin has crafted a serious Rosé in the French Provencal style: elegant, floral and dry with a mix of wild flowers and dried herbs all balanced by a zesty crisp acidity. Not your typical sweet Australian Rosé!
This Rose blend of Pinot Grigio, Pinot Noir and a thimble of Chardonnay has made a stunningly unique, fresh, fruit-driven Summer thirst-quencher!
Kym’s small-batch, single-vineyard ‘Ranga’ Pinot Noir Rose is sourced from one of the most beautiful Pemberton vineyards. It’s packed with flavour and sure to be the perfect go-to Summer thirst quencher.
You’ll be mesmerised by the stunning salmon pink colour and once you take your first sip you’ll be transported by an overflow of typical yummy pinot strawberry, pomegranate and rose petal characters all with a lovely savoury edge.
Try as you might, this wine will disappear sooner than you can say “yes way Rosé”. Drink now or within the next year to enjoy the fresh fruitiness!
- Think fairy floss and pink grapefruit teamed with hints of rose petal and musk and you'll start to get an idea of how beautiful this wine smells. A touch of fizz is tops it all off!
- This is a refreshing, sweeter style of wine with fruit flavours of strawberries, nectarines and limes, all combining to create a low alcohol, easy drinking vino that your crowd will be diving over each other to re-fill with.
- Serve really cold by itself, or create a delicious summer cocktail by adding crushed ice, mixed berries and a sprig of mint. At under $11 for Angels, this is perfect material to stock up your fridge with. Bring on summer!
Paul Nelson’s stunning Tempranillo Rosé is deliciously vibrant with delicate aromatics and a flavour filled finish.
Lifted red fruits are jumping out of the glass. Raspberry, strawberry and red currant aromas pervade the nose, while the palate is enhanced by purple fruits and a subtle acidity.
From a premium wine producing region it over delivers on flavour and price!
- This isn't just a wine - it's a sunny afternoon in a glass. Every sip is as refreshing as it is pretty to look at; transparent pink with a slightly burnished orange tint. Adam is one of the few Aussie winemakers currently nailing the aesthetic of this classic French style Rosé.
- Strawberry floats in time with a touch of cherry on the palate, before crunchy musk and rose petal notes lead in to a lasting savoury finish. With a perfectly executed Sangiovese grape skin contact window of just four hours, Adam has balanced colour extraction and flavour profile beautifully.
- Pop this smooth, light and tasty wine in your basket and enjoy the ultimate aperitif wine. The whole experience from taste to colour speaks of the quality Clare Valley fruit inside. Why not take the cover off the pool and cheers to Summer!