- Back by popular demand, a long line of Angel fans will be savouring each juicy red fruit loaded sip of this Hero! Medium to full-bodied, get ready for chocolate hints popping up, leading to a gentle, spicy and savoury finish. This is truly one to jump on if you want to spice up your normal red selection!
- This Hero is a blend of Shiraz from Jen's family Rutherglen vineyards and fruit grown in the ancient, rich, red soils of Heathcote in Central Victoria. Made from naturally low yielding vineyards, the fruit is powerful and rich, with great colour and depth of flavour.
- Jen's Hero range is the next step up from the Rebels, the range where you know you're getting the best value possible for this price point. Maturing 12 months in French and American barrels has given the wine a soft seasoning to finish off each sip perfectly!
Wiley Jack is the vision of two award-winning Hunter Valley wine legends, keen to pool their significant talents and give back to their local community through the gracious grape. Naked Angels not only gave the label their blessing, they named it too!
Coming from vineyards in the Hunter Valley and ACT, this Shiraz shows off the best of both worlds — the earthy spice of humid Hunter and the aromatic lift of cooler climes.
The cracking colour and tannins come from extra time on skins before maturing in old French barrels. Enjoy its generous dark fruit and chocolate aromas, beautifully balanced with oak, as it lingers on your pallet!
The legend that is Adam Barton has made this delicious Shiraz from a blend of fruit from the premium SA regions of Langhorne Creek, Clare Valley, Barossa Valley and McLaren Vale. It’s sure to impress red wine lovers!
Get yourself ready for lashings of juicy, rich black fruits, spice and and a touch of dark chocolate aromas. Flavours are full and round with beautifully soft tannins that add to the length and sheer persistence of flavour.
This is the perfect weeknight tipple that’ll pair sensationally with pizza, spaghetti, bangers and mash or even a yummy roast. Incredible bang-for-buck value at under $13 for Angels - this is sure to become a household staple.
- Get ready for a full bodied and ripe red wine with some grippy tannins typical of Cabernet. An impressive drop that is well balanced, you'll have envious friends wanting to try a glass!
- This wine is quite intensely perfumed and for Sam, big flavour is an indicator of high quality.
- Think Blackcurrant with some menthol and eucalyptus notes. Chocolaty oak is also evident on the nose. This wine is quite simply moreish!
Bart Van Olphen’s B.V.O Blauw Heathcote Shiraz returns to the Naked shelves! This is a Dutchman’s take on Australia’s most widely planted grape with a nod to the European syrah style.
Beautifully perfumed, bright, medium-weight shiraz with ripe red cherry fruits and spicy notes finishing with dusty fine-grain tannins. Yummm! Super-premium grapes of this quality would normally go into wines valued at well over $40 a bottle!
The single-vineyard Heathcote site located in the Mt Camel range is totally unique. The deep red, mineral rich soil dates back to the Cambrian era, 500 million years ago. The volcanic geology gives a distinct charry, smoky character to the shiraz.
Tash made this wine to be extremely expressive of the fruit in the vineyard. It gives the drinker a fresh experience that shows an excellent blend of three varieties (Shiraz, Grenache and Cabernet) indigenous to Franceto give Angels three times the flavour.
The French Kiss style is plush and generous, its softer in ts flavours and not as boisterous as many red wines. The alcohol is lower in content which adds to this soft and generous style.The French Kiss is unique in that it can offer the angels an old vine experience - at a great price.
Incredible flavour concentration. Overflowing with characters of fresh fruit, plums and raspberries, this oh-sooo-vibrant red is crying out for wood fired pizza with prosciutto or fresh basil pesto pasta. A fresh style to drink young while it’s full of red fruits and yumminess!
- Leighton has packed in layers of juicy berries for you to enjoy, alongside rounded tannins and a finish that has just a touch of spice.
- Hailing from the high, cool region of the Grampians where nutrients are spread between low-yielding grapes, there is no doubt the concentration of flavour is through the roof here.
- An Australian single vineyard Shiraz for under $12 is almost unheard of, so lap up your reward for backing boutique talents like Leighton and pop a few of his Lazy goodness in your basket today!
WE'RE NOT SURE
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Rob has worked his magic again, blending warm and cool climate grapes to deliver a downright moreish Red! The warm Riverina component is responsible for providing the wine’s intense blackcurrant and dark cherry layers. The cool Hilltops component provides the fine tannin structure and complexity, along with aromas of cedar spice and fresh mint. All up, you're in for a soft and full-bodied wine with balance and structure.
- With bright crimson with red hues, you'll be treated to aromas of blackcurrant and dark cherry with hints of wild berry, fresh mint and subtle spicy oak. Maturation in a mix of French and American oak added richness and complexity. Pairing this drop alongside a tasty meal will reward, as each sip will linger long on your palate and enhance your food's flavours. Enough to make your mouth water just thinking of it all…
- At under $12 for Angels only, a wine containing this much quality fruit is great value! A wonderful win for those with a flair for Red wine and red meat combos, and a win for all the Angels who made it possible. This is a serious Cabernet without the serious price tag so dive in today!
A&K’s first vintage from Mark’s home vineyard in McLaren Vale has hit the Naked shelves. Organically managed and driving towards organic certification!
The GSM has been balanced to perfection offering aromatic red and dark cherries on the nose with some oak, pepper and spice. The red cherry flavours carry through to the palate, with darker notes, oak and an earthy palate. Good persistent length and acidity to balance everything!
Low yielding vines, hand picking and new oak barrels make this wine great value.