The Frankland River down in South West WA is one of the best regions for Shiraz in Australia. So that’s exactly where Paul headed for the fruit for this exceptional wine.
Harvested in the middle of the night and partially cold soaked, the texture and flavour locked inside these premium grapes has been given every chance to shine. Some of the fermenting juice has even seen a bit of new oak to enhance the redskin and softer strawberry notes.
This is a classic premium Shiraz. Expect cracked pepper, oak and spice to jump from the glass along with darker sweet fruits. The mid palate is plush and well-rounded, finishing long but still fresh. Delicious!
Wiley Jack is the vision of two award-winning Hunter Valley wine legends, keen to pool their significant talents and give back to their local community through the gracious grape. Naked Angels not only gave the label their blessing, they named it too!
Coming from vineyards in the Hunter Valley and ACT, this Shiraz shows off the best of both worlds — the earthy spice of humid Hunter and the aromatic lift of cooler climes.
The cracking colour and tannins come from extra time on skins before maturing in old French barrels. Enjoy its generous dark fruit and chocolate aromas, beautifully balanced with oak, as it lingers on your pallet!
- Did someone say cool climate Pinot? Look no further! Angels, it's no secret Pinot Noir is one of the most difficult grapes to grow well. Fine skins and a delicate structure make it a fickle beast. Lucky for you, Randal knows a thing or two about perfecting Pinot!
- Grown on his family's Adelaide Hills vineyard, this drop will meet you with a fantastically fragrant nose - think cherry, red berry, and a touch of earthiness. Some spicy oak on the palate does wonders for the complexity of the wine, making it more than food friendly!
- Upfront juicy fruit opens in the mouth to a myriad of flavours and textures. The amazing length of flavour indicates the the sheer quality of the fruit that Randal has cultivated so lovingly.
Tash made this wine to be extremely expressive of the fruit in the vineyard. It gives the drinker a fresh experience that shows an excellent blend of three varieties (Shiraz, Grenache and Cabernet) indigenous to Franceto give Angels three times the flavour.
The French Kiss style is plush and generous, its softer in ts flavours and not as boisterous as many red wines. The alcohol is lower in content which adds to this soft and generous style.The French Kiss is unique in that it can offer the angels an old vine experience - at a great price.
Incredible flavour concentration. Overflowing with characters of fresh fruit, plums and raspberries, this oh-sooo-vibrant red is crying out for wood fired pizza with prosciutto or fresh basil pesto pasta. A fresh style to drink young while it’s full of red fruits and yumminess!
- Looking for something a little different in your Pinot? You've found it! The fruit used to create this wine comes from sites that are sloped to the river and ripen earlier than many other vineyards in the Tamar Valley. The climate conditions produced grapes with the perfect balance of acid, tannin and ripeness.
- All grapes were hand picked, and fermented naturally in open fermenters with no additions. The fruit was packed with variety of bunch size, flavour concentration and time of ripening. When it came to blending, Cynthea and David had a huge range of options. This is where their talent shines!
- A deep scarlet colour will fill your glass, with perfumed aromas of violets and cherries leaping out. The first sip is like devouring a cup of summer berries! Fresh, red, juicy and delicious. The palate opens up, with savoury and spicy notes and plush sweet fruit. It's medium bodied and beautiful from bottle to the bottom of your glass; certainly the kind of wine you want to have for a special occasion with great food and with great company. Get in quick to secure some of this small batch wonder for yourself!
- Gus was born and raised in Mount Gambier, South Australia's coolest maritime wine region. The unique combination of warm windy summers, cold nights and rich, fertile soil here is just the ticket for this delicious wine.
- Deep velvety red in colour, this superb wine is packed with red fruit flavours, a hint of violets and a sprinkling of dried herbs. It's mouthwatering and holds tight on your tongue.
- Here's your chance to try a high quality wine from a new region and share your discovery with your friends!
A&K’s first Grenache vintage from Mark Kenneally’s home vineyard in McLaren Vale - organically managed and on the road to organic certification. These rare bush vines require a real hands-on approach and it’s back-breaking work!
The warm, dry finish to the 2019 season produced a decent yield of evenly ripened fruit. The crushed grapes (including a few whole bunches for added oomph) were open fermented and hand-plunged every day. Half tank, half old oak maturation has kept the flavours fresh and bright.
- This juicy drop will tickle your senses with red cherry, blueberry and plum flavours made to make your mouth water! Try a bottle or two or pick up a ready-made 6-pack.
The grapes for this Grenache Shiraz Mourvedre blend grow further down the vineyard in a slightly warmer spot to ensure the full fruit ripeness needed for this style.
The three different grape varieties were fermented separately and decanted to steel tanks to lock in the bright fruit flavours. The Shiraz was given a touch of oak before the three wines were blended into this tantalising drop.
This is a delicious medium to full-bodied wine, bursting with generous red berry and cherry characters - lusciously smooth and pairs with any number of dishes!
WE'RE NOT SURE
A ruby red gem of a wine from widely acclaimed Pinot Noir maestro Phillip Moraghan. He recently built up a Halliday 5-star winery in the Macedon Ranges of Victoria!
Generous in red and black fruits, with a hint of freshly toasted French oak, dried herbs and red licorice. The flavours are skillfully wrapped in silky tannins and deliver a mouthwatering hit with crisp acidity and a long satisfying finish.
Phillip’s secret sauce is that fresh toastiness from having the barrels coopered and toasted in Australia instead of France. It starts working its magic on the wine right away, not after weeks at sea!
Andrew and Jenny Sinclair’s Tassie Pinot Noir is grown on the rich soils of an ancient volcanic range with the vineyard tempered by powerful sea breezes. A long, cool growing season allowed the rich flavours in this fruity red to develop brilliantly!
Discover spicy fruit characters that are unique to the vineyard, complemented by hints of rosemary and musk from the time spent ageing in premium French oak.
Once the word gets out about this stunning Top Shelf Pinot Noir it’ll fly - for the third time!