- This is Naked's very first straight Petit Verdot direct from the Margaret River, with more than a decade of unbroken premium vintage conditions and a place that Stuart happens to know inside out. He's made this Top Shelf wine in tiny quantities. One of the least common red varietals to see as a stand alone wine in Australia, it will not be around long.
- Often used in small blending percentages to soften all the Aussie Shiraz and Cab we know and love, Petit Verdot was traditionally found in Bordeaux blends. Now out and proud standing alone, it has plenty of moreish assets; think rich fruit that sings over the top of hearty structural tannins. Definitely a wine to cellar further or enjoy right now, as it's late release has ensured a silky smooth drink as soon as you crack open this stunner.
- The nose gives an exotic fruit twist with subtle cedary oak bringing the party together. The blue fruits of the nose carry through with an earthy note, as does the engaging spicy twist. The flavours are long and finish with bold structural tannins. Dive in to this completely unique and irresistibly priced red wine.
- If you're after the perfect drop to enjoy on the occasion when a big red is too much to handle, look no further! As you crack open this gorgeous bottle, your nose will be met with enticing blueberry and blackberry aromas, some earthy overtones and a consistent sweet fruit layer.
A heretic blend predominantly of Nero d'avola sings of easy drinking silkiness. Lovely fruit flavours, light tannin structure, great zing, allows this wine to match with a myriad of your favourite foods.
Looking for a wine to drink in the hot Aussie summer months, this is your wine, throw it in the fridge 15 min before you want to drink it and boom....!
The latest Nodus Tollens has hit the Naked shelves - the new premium range from our wild child of the West, Paul Nelson.This sensational full bodied Red Field Blend is rich and round and a beautiful blend of 3 varieties that fit so well together.
Plush, ripe Shiraz leads the way with black pepper spice, then Tempranillo adds savoury and smoked meat notes and then a touch of Viognier gives the wine a delicate floral lift.
A perfect Red for your next scrumptious BBQ. Yummm! You better get your skates on, once your fellow Angels find out this cracking red won’t be around for long.
- Rob has brought his Elevage Nero d'Avola back to blow your socks off once again! Nero is the next big thing on Australia's red wine stage, nipping at the heels of Shiraz for its drinkability and hardiness in hot climates. Pristine quality Riverina Nero d'Avola fruit was racked into a premium French oak to add richness and complexity.
- Your glass will show vibrant rouge with red hues and smell simply incredible! Think red cherry and dried herbs, complimented by hints of plum and delicate spice.
- Get in while stocks last, because Angels know a good thing when they see it. With a medium bodied palate, supple tannin structure and French oak influences, this unique drop has a long and gentle finish. Made in small quantities if it's anything like last vintage it won't be around for long.
- This wine was grown and harvested from one of Heathcote's most highly regarded vineyards. The yield was meticulously managed to maintain healthy vines and fruit development. Leighton has gone big, including a high proportion of whole berry fruit to create some eye-widening aromas and palate complexity.
- You'll be thinking "there it is again", as each sip takes you to and fro between fruit and a balanced acid line. Its ruby red colour pairs delightfully with juicy blackberry aromas, leading to a flavour party of plum, blueberries and blackberries. An essential support roll to the fruit core is a savoury, apple like acid presence and a slowly unfolding web of fruit tannin.
- If your traditional preference is for the bigger Cabernet and Shiraz styles, you're likely to love this! Jump on in to the alternative variety, and you'll be ahead of the curve as more and more Aussie vineyards are reaping the benefits of planting this hardy Southern Italian varietal. Typically, Nero d'Avola from this particular vineyard retails at $30 and above, so Angels have got an incredible exclusive at under $16!