WE'RE NOT SURE
- The first thing you notice is the colour. You simply cannot see through it! Impenetrably deep, dark and brooding. Aromas and flavours of dark cherries, chocolate, plums and spice and then enticing complex spirit characters giving licorice and vanillin notes. It’s just so beautifully rich, complex and alluring.
- Just a few days ago Jen’s Fascination Vintage Fortified 2018 scooped the prestigious Chairman's Award at the Ballarat Wine Show. This trophy is awarded to the Best Wine at the discretion of the Chairman of Judges. Woohoo!
- As Jen says: “Vintage Fortifieds can easily sell for over $100 a bottle – but not this one, that wouldn’t be very Naked!”
- Perfecto with strong blue or cheddar cheeses, dark chocolate or even paired with a rich slow cooked lamb shank. And of course, it’s just so damn enjoyable just by itself.
- Each wine in Jen's Diamond range are her most prized and precious creations. The cap of this stunning Muscat is practically popping with all the silky sweet flavour packed inside.
- Seductive and indulgent, this is the perfect drop to decorate any occasion or share with someone special. Aromas of turkish delight and rose petals will draw you in and keep you reaching for just one more sip!
- Jen's passion is fortified wine, which is no surprise as she's lived and breathed the world renowned Rutherglen region all her life. 93% of Angels have loved this wine and would buy it again, so why not take a walk on the sweeter side of life?
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Each release of Jen's 10 year old Tawny is stunning, unique from the last and in teeny-tiny quantities. With her aspiration to one day be regarded as the Queen of fortified wines, we think she's nailed it every year with Naked so far.
- The average age of this wine is 10 years old, with some of the blend up to 15 years old. You'll be hard pressed not to dive in to the glass with aromas of hazelnuts and mixed spice floating around. The palate is seriously warm and nutty, coating the mouth and packing the room full of smiles.
- No doubt about it, this is a world class wine from Australia's only world renowned fortified wine region. At this price and with years under it's belt already, it's perfect to light up any occasion. Jen's passion for her craft is infectious, why not spread the love!