- The grapes have been sourced from Ben’s own organic vineyard in Quindalup, Margaret River. Made from a single block of Chenin Blanc, the grapes are picked early to retain the flavour required for the style.
- This Sparkling Chenin Blanc is traditionally made, bottle fermented sparkling wine, using traditional techniques and fermented on lees for 14 months prior to bottling.
- It’s strong acid line giving the wine great structure & a lengthy finish.This wine is lovely and dry. There is a subtle biscuit flavour at the moment, but will fill out over time, giving even more mouthfeel. But right now its crisp, zippy and when chilled would be the perfect foil to a plate of oysters on a warm afternoon.
One taste of Ben Gould’s refreshing beer and you'll discover just how real this delicious dream has become. What's more, three cans will be delivered within your wine case, all captured fresh for Angels in 330mL cans!
- A German, pilsner-style lager it is cold-fermented and slightly dry hopped for a subtle fruit lift. Drink it with your feet in the sand and your head in the clouds.
- Brewed by Ben and Brad as Trust Tree Brewing Company, this Naked beer will knock back with ease on a sunny day.