WE'RE NOT SURE
- You'll be licking your lips in anticipation of the vibrant and quaffable delights in Ben's Classic white! Stone fruits and passionfruit sing out, with grassy undertones freshening up each sip.
- This is a super clean wine with a juicy palate and a smooth, textured finish. Ben incorporated some wild ferment and a teeny tiny amount of barrel ferment in the process, aiming to keep the wine super fresh.
- The last vintage of this Naked goodie scored a huge 85% buy again rating from thousands of Angels! It's perfect for any summer celebration you've got coming up, so get it in your basket today.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Classic pear layers, apple and a touch of rose and nutmeg all contribute aromatic purity and intensity. The palate is fresh yet svelte and finishes with a rose petal flourish. This drop certainly has a hallmark of purity!
- Rod's latest Angel exclusive Pinot Gris is sourced from four distinct vineyard sites within the Hawke's Bay region which results in greater complexity. Both Rod and his top class growers enjoy an increasingly secure relationship having relied on each other for four years in a row, so Rod can restrict yields and delay picking to his preference. This professional trust is all thanks to the Naked model and ensures the end result is a perfectly ripe, yet relatively dry Pinot Gris.
- There is a lot of competition for Pinot Gris grapes among winemakers in Hawke's Bay, so volumes will always be limited. An absolute steal at under $14 for Angels, this flies off the Naked shelves every year so don't delay!