- It's back! This is a deep brooding red, just as gorgeous on the nose and palate as it is when you first clasp eyes on its beautiful label. This Diamond is full of the very best quality fruit from two Rutherglen vineyards and a parcel of fruit from Heathcote where very low yields are maintained to ensure the fullest of flavours each and every sip.
- This wine comes with a warning - it is a BIG red! If you love a drop that is bold and not afraid to show off its layers, you simply can't go past the Diamond Durif. The varietal is naturally very high in tannin so picking the grapes at exactly the right time is vital.
- Jen has crafted this vintage beautifully. The wine has a dark and inky purple colour. The nose abounds with black berries and blood plums, dark chocolate and a hint of vanilla. With rich flavours on the fore to mid palate and plenty of tannin giving length and power on the finish, make sure you're sitting down for your first sip....it may just knock you off your feet!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Each release of Jen's 10 year old Tawny is stunning, unique from the last and in teeny-tiny quantities. With her aspiration to one day be regarded as the Queen of fortified wines, we think she's nailed it every year with Naked so far.
- The average age of this wine is 10 years old, with some of the blend up to 15 years old. You'll be hard pressed not to dive in to the glass with aromas of hazelnuts and mixed spice floating around. The palate is seriously warm and nutty, coating the mouth and packing the room full of smiles.
- No doubt about it, this is a world class wine from Australia's only world renowned fortified wine region. At this price and with years under it's belt already, it's perfect to light up any occasion. Jen's passion for her craft is infectious, why not spread the love!