- Andrew's Hilltops Merlot will deliver bold mulberry and plum fruit layers, with hints of complex oak notes. The wine is full, ripe and richly textured.
- Hilltops is a wine region surrounding but the town of Young which has an altitude of 439m. This means cool nights coupled wih warm days, leading to smooth reds that are powerful yet elegant with proven age-ability.
- There is very little Merlot grown in Hilltops and the conditions are perfect for the formation of bright berry flavours and succulent tannins. Get in on this unique treat today. Full of deep, ripe fruit characters, it will quickly become a crowd pleaser!
- Soft tannins, a medium body and completely moorish layers of tongue teasing berries will have you reaching for a re-fill! This drop is great to drink on its own or with a meal. At under $13 a bottle, it certainly punches above its weight!
- Andrew Leembruggen crafts his Hilltops range wih a fine and fruit driven experience in mind. He wants to emphasise the natural fruit flavours, spice and perfume that are all gifted by the grapes of this incredible region.
- The Hilltops wine region lies in southern NSW and includes the shires of Boorowa, Harden and Young. Young has an altitude of 440m which means cool nights coupled with warm days allowing for the production of reds that are powerful yet elegant with proven age-ability.
Blends of Cabernet Sauvignon and Shiraz have made some of the greatest Australian wines of all time! This wine represents the hero of the Andevine Hilltops range. If you love rich dense wines packed with dark brooding fruit flavours, you’ll love this!
The Hilltops is a brilliant region for growing wine. Surrounding the town of Young in southern NSW it has an altitude of 440m. Warms days give the colour and fruit flavour; cool nights give the freshness and perfume and the gentle rolling hills give the optimal ripeness.
This Cabernet Shiraz blend is chock full of delicious complex fruit flavours of black plum, blackberry, red fruits and lifted spice all balanced by the silkiest of tannins. Many wines from Hilltops sell well above $25 a bottle so this is sensational value for money.
- Hilltops is a wine region which has cool nights coupled with warm days allowing for the production of reds that are powerful, yet elegant with proven age-ability. You'll be scrambling for another glass once the delightful berry layers of this drop hit your lips!
- This wine was made to be fine and fruit driven with an emphasis on the grapes natural spice and perfume. Soft new oak flavours allow this wines natural flavours and aromas to shine.
- Wines from this region normally range in price from $25. This dreamy Cab will impress any red lover, so fill up your basket now!