WE'RE NOT SURE
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Back by popular demand, this Angel favourite blend of robust Cab and juicy Merlot gives more and more each vintage! With growing Angel support and room for experimentation, Anna & Derek had another huge opportunity to execute some winemaking wonder.
- With a medium bodied palate of fresh berries, subtle choc-mint and spice, you'll be filling a second glass quickly to make sure others don't get to the bottle first! It has an attractive deep red colour, enticing aromas and soft tannins, all adding up to a crowd pleasing dry wine perfect for any casual occasion.
- Anna & Derek pride themselves on representing nature's most outstanding capabilities through their winemaking. As this drop develops in your glass, each sip will be a new expression of the Limestone Coast's finest local fruit parcels. The whole experience punches well above it's incredibly low price point!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This particular Little Jack drop has spent time maturing in old French oak to retain the brilliant aromatics and core fruit flavours that are inherent with such quality fruit! Get ready for aromas of blueberries, black cherries and oak, while your tastebuds enjoy forest fruits and spicy plum layers.
- The wine is sourced from an organically grown vineyard in Orange. With its commanding and juicy mid-palate, it won't stick around on Naked shelves for long! It's perfect drinking slightly chilled in summer, and even more perfect to stock up for winter...
- This is your go-to easy drinking Cab. There is no denying it punches well above its price point, so get in quick!
- Racking up thousands of buy-again ratings over the past five years, your favourite mid-week red is back! Any red lover will appreciate this gem, made from certified organic fruit and delicious to the bottom of the bottle! It's usually hard to come by organic Shiraz at such a low price, but that's what being an Angel is all about.
- You'll be treated to aromas of plums, liquorice and fruits of the forest alongside a silky palate of blueberries, raspberries, dark chocolate and oak spices. Ash's TLC has locked in maximum colour and allowed full expression of the natural fruit flavours.
- Cool climate conditions have ensured an easy drinking drop with soft tannins, perfect for that upcoming bbq or dinner party. The love & detail that has gone into this Shiraz is evident in every sip, so kick back and enjoy!
Stuey's oh-so-popular blend returns! It is simply bursting with plush fruity goodness! Get ready for a medium bodied drop, with a full and rich mid palate, fleshy fruits and a lingering finish. All individual batches of Grenache, Shiraz and Mataro grapes were open fermented separately, basket pressed then matured separately in French and American oak hogsheads for almost a year. These four blokes treat grapes like gold, paying full respect to the grape growing families who produced the beautiful fruit.
Stylistically it is very typical of Barossa GSM blends - a very honest "wine of the village" where the emphasis is on approachable fruit layers and soft tannins. Guaranteed to provide a warm and inviting look at why the Barossa is so special. The only difference is just how sensational the value for your money is - many similar Barossa GSM blends ask a much higher price.
Under $15 Angel price for a hand made, artisanal scale wine, lovingly crafted barrel by barrel the old fashioned way, you've never seen anything quite like this before! By supporting Four Men and a Shed you are supporting a passionate group of farming families from the most recognised region in Australia, who nurture their vines all year round, generation after generation. Go on...find some friends, find some food then add GSM to help find the fun!
- Marsanne is one of the lesser known white varieties of the world, with its home being the Northern Rhone area of France. It has been likened to Chardonnay without the ego, and can age superbly. The vineyard that Stu sourced these grapes from is probably the only planting in Margaret River - extremely rare!.
- Aromas of pear, butter, spice and nuts will jump from the glass! This Marsanne has a lovely textural palate, while retaining a delicious freshness and lightness.
- Made in super-tiny amounts. Angels looking for something ever so slightly - but exotically - different will snaffle this before it disappears.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- White wine lovers are in for a tantalising experience with Fuzzy & May Chardonnay. The gorgeous oaky notes of this wine are framed in a medium palate with a long, persistent finish.
- Bright gold in the glass, you won't be able to resist the aromas of white stone fruits, white nectarines and white peach. The palate is lively with a lovely integrated fruit and oak balance. Layers of rockmelon and honey blossom are followed by a smooth layer of vanilla oak - quite simply a party for your tastebuds!
- Angel backing has unlocked new potential for Damien and Jodie. They've been able to source the best quality fruit for this Chardonnay and apply their personal flair at every step of the winemaking process. Under $14 for a Hunter Chardonnay of this quality is unreal.
Tash Mooney’s Italian Kiss is a delicious blend of Pinot Gris and Arneis. The grapes were picked separately in the vineyard, the Juice being kept cold and fresh, and then made with minimal intervention and filtration to ensure we have maximum fruit intensity coming into the glass.
This wine is fresh and vibrant with flavours of nectarine and pear, and a hint of passionfruit aromas too, so it’s perfect warm weather drinking.
Match this up with BBQ prawn skewers and a fennel salad and you’ll be singing ‘Summertime, and the livin’ is sooo easy…’
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Rory's Naked classic returns, thanks to Angel backing! He has selected fruit from vineyards located in the warmer, drier Northern Margaret River which consistently produce ripe, flavoursome, high quality fruit, an essential starting point...
- You'll notice a mysterious, dark inky core with a lighter purple hue, before enjoying lifted aromas of blackcurrants. The Malbec component contributes classic layers of dark plums and violets. All this is tied together with earthy cedar and tobacco nuances thanks to maturation in French oak.
- Thanks to the freedom that is inherent with the streamlined Naked model, Rory was able to achieve exactly the structure, tannin and flavour balance he was after. Adding Malbec to this predominantly Cabernet Sauvignon wine means you're in for a treat with more complexity in the mid-palate..think mulberries and rich texture. Look no further if you're after a big, robust wine with generous chalky tannins. Don't forget the red meat to pair and let this baby reach it's full potential!