- Naked's big Barossa beauty is back! Rated a whopping 93% or above every vintage, this stunner was crafted with grapes from exceptional low-yielding old vines with proven nutrient rich grapes a-plenty. You'll be taken to planet YUM with each sip. Just think - layers of blackcurrants, cinnamon and mocha, spice. The palate is tight, rich and round - the perfect winter warmer!
- This wine is truly Naked in every sense. It was lovingly produced by our masterful South Australian Red specialist Adam Barton, who now has freedom and room for creativity in his winery like never before thanks to your Angel backing.
- Firm tannins give the wine great texture, mouthfeel and persistence of flavour. Thousands of Angels will be falling over themselves after loving this last vintage, so you can be sure you're on to a winner.
WE'RE NOT SURE
Ben couldn’t wait to make this special Mendoza Cab Franc for Angels! It’s a variety he simply doesn’t get the chance to play with back home in Margaret River. Intense red in colour and beautifully balanced with enticing spicy aromas of black pepper, liquorice and a touch of cassis.
Having the pick of the finest Mendoza vineyards, Ben made this strictly limited production from a single vineyard at the foot of the Andes.
Nothing was spared in the making of this classic red. Matured for a luxurious 12 months in a combo of 75% French oak and 25% American oak, and then into an oh-so-impressive tapered bottle and closed under traditional cork. Um, got a corkscrew?
WE'RE NOT SURE
Caroline Dunn is Aussie wine royalty and her small batch of Barossa red deliciousness returns! Mataro is one of Barossa valley’s most beguiling varieties and her fresh winemaking approach lets the fruit speak for itself.
This Mataro is an expressive, graceful and captivating wine. Complex dark purple fruits, savoury notes, exotic spices and hints of violet florals on the nose follow through to a sleek, supple and lively palate. It is medium-bodied, with plenty of soft, generous flavour and long, silky satiny tannins.
This bright, modern Barossa Valley red features plenty of fruit and a smooth, supple palate on release and will develop further complex layers over time. With premium fruit selected from dress circle vineyards in Stonewell and Light Pass - it’s got a stunning pedigree!
- Angels, Adrian & Rebecca have delivered a dreamy drop with a whole lotta attitude. Deep brooding flavours of bramble and dark spicy fruit are teamed with balanced oak, earthy notes and strong tannins.
- Certainly one to decant, this wine has a long life ahead of it! Give it time, slow the pace and kick your feet up while it breathes. Perfect to serve with hearty meals or good quality cheese.
- Durif is a hybrid variety that originates in France, although it is not grown there so much these days. It is now grown extensively throughout Australia and the California - it loves a warm climate. Durif produces small berries with thick skins, so creates quite bold, deep colored and tannic wines.
WE'RE NOT SURE
Hand-picked from gnarly old bush vines grown on the deep sandy soils of Vine Vale in the Barossa, Caroline has crafted a sensational fresh take on this regional hero variety.
Matured in seasoned spicy French oak for 12 months to soften and develop richness and complexity. Aromas of wild raspberry, white pepper and gentle spice all lead to flavours overflowing with juicy, sleek and lively fruit, all wrapped up with fine supple tannins.
Perfect with slow cooked lamb ragu or pasta with a rich homemade tomato sauce. Delicious!
- Rich red lovers, brace yourself! Black currant, fresh berry, bell pepper and chocolatey layers will all greet you with a lip smacking bang, followed by a deliciously long finish. Fine French oak has tied each element together seamlessly.
- It all must begin with sunning fruit, sourced from an incredible rocky vineyard in Willyabrup, Margaret River which brings out character in each vine. Nigel is a one man band, and his incredible attention to detail pays dividends in each shed born baby of an Evoi wine. The sense of place is undeniable in this drop, showing off the premium climatic conditions that Margaret is known for around the world.
- Nigel's previous vintage was snapped up off Naked shelves quickly last year, so jump in while this treasure is still around. This is for the lover's of Nigel's big flavour, grippy tannin combo!
Stuart Bourne’s small batch trial wines have returned! A forward thinking, innovative, ground breaking, experiment of small scale, emerging Mediterranean varietals from the beating heart of the Barossa.
Dark and brooding with delicious spicy aromas backed up by ripe dark fruits. Silky soft tannins with an incredible length of flavour. It just begs for great food and friends. Perfect with homemade pizza or any rich tomato and garlic based pasta sauce.
With only 4 barrels made this extremely rare Barossa gem is sure to fly off the Naked virtual shelves. Don’t miss out on your chance to discover this blockbuster!
- Back in the hands of Angels, Jen's 2017 vintage Hero Cabernet Merlot is posied to steal the show once again! Your glass will take on a lovely dark red colour, and display incredible red berry, dry herbs and violet perfumes. The palate is generous and juicy, with vibrant berry and cherry fruit, a lusciously supple mouth feel and a long tasty finish.
- In Jen's words: "As my Naked journey has continued, my growers have gained the confidence in the market to put all the inputs into the vineyard, which results in happy vines and delicious grapes. This subsequently means better wines and better value for Angels. But then again, that is the Naked way, isn't it!"
- Each of the three Heathcote, Rutherglen and King Valley parcels were ripened at different stages and picked at varying intervals to be made into wine separately by Jen, before being blended to perfection. The Hero range are the next step up from the Rebel range, giving you the max quality for minimal dosh - enjoy!
- Back by popular demand, a long line of Angel fans will be savouring each juicy red fruit loaded sip of this Hero! Medium to full-bodied, get ready for chocolate hints popping up, leading to a gentle, spicy and savoury finish. This is truly one to jump on if you want to spice up your normal red selection!
- This Hero is a blend of Shiraz from Jen's family Rutherglen vineyards and fruit grown in the ancient, rich, red soils of Heathcote in Central Victoria. Made from naturally low yielding vineyards, the fruit is powerful and rich, with great colour and depth of flavour.
- Jen's Hero range is the next step up from the Rebels, the range where you know you're getting the best value possible for this price point. Maturing 12 months in French and American barrels has given the wine a soft seasoning to finish off each sip perfectly!
Leighton’s Top Shelf, single vineyard, Shiraz is sure to delight the senses. Grown from the family vineyard in the Pyrenees, given the 'Rolls Royce' treatment, you know it is sure to blow your mind!
The vineyard incorporates both conventional and organic practice in the field, with soil aeration, composting, mulching, and sheep grazing all adding to a sustainable approach. Fruit quality is paramount.
This wine is sexy! Aroma and palate gain intrigue with time in the glass, unearthing tales of cherry, plum, candied orange and blanck peppercorn. The silky smooth mouthfeel will have you coming back for more.