WE'RE NOT SURE
- With cool climate reds sky rocketing in popularity, this wine is guaranteed to leave you dizzy with delight while enjoying its rich core of dark berries and a smattering of spice. On top of all this, each sip coats your mouth and seems to linger for a tasty eternity.
- The Great Southern is remote even by WA standards so it takes a special winemaker to be across all the varying climates and vineyard sites. Thankfully Gary knows stuff, so he finds the best parcels, blends them together, to create magic.
- This incredible Top Shelf Cabernet draws on a few secret weapons - smaller doses of Shiraz and Malbec - to fill out the palate and make each mouthful even more luscious. It's made in small quantities, so if you get in quick you'll learn all the Stuff that Gary Knows is too good to miss!
- You've been crying out for a big, unabashed Barolo for as long as we can remember. And here it is, thanks to the supremely talented Gianfranco and Serena - all the way from the picture-perfect vineyards of Piedmont. This is the REAL top shelf stuff that Italians don't want to give away.
- Known as "the wine of Kings and the King of wines" - this deep, dark and brooding Barolo certainly lives up to its name. Full of deliciously ripe, ruby red fruit flavour, with layer upon layer of caramel-tinged oak and complexity.
- It's no secret that Barolo would normally see you handing over lotsa dosh. But thanks to your funding - you'll only pay for what this wine is worth, and not a penny more. Grab yourself a bottle and go all out with a rich and creamy mushroom risotto, finished with a drizzle of truffle oil. Go on, you deserve it...
The legend that is Adam Barton has just released his first ever Cellar Works Shiraz. A blend of fruit from the premium SA regions of Langhorne Creek, Clare Valley, Barossa Valley and McLaren Vale it’s sure to impress red wine lovers!
Get yourself ready for lashings of juicy, rich black fruits, spice and and a touch of dark chocolate aromas. Flavours are full and round with beautifully soft tannins that add to the length and sheer persistence of flavour.
This is the perfect weeknight tipple that’ll pair sensationally with pizza, spaghetti, bangers and mash or even a yummy roast. Incredible bang-for-buck value at under $13 for Angels - this is sure to become a household staple.
- Good things come to those who wait, and the wait is over! It is back by popular demand... and we just couldn't get this 96% rated stunner back quick enough. Of course, it's Angels who get priority access to the final release of her outstanding Clare Valley Shiraz.
- With elegance and finesse, this wine drips with quality. The single-vineyard 30 year old vines are located in Penwortham, at the centre of the world renowned Clare Valley. Having been matured in American oak barrels, it's a wine that has aged wonderfully and become more complex and concentrated.
- Your glass will show beautifully deep crimson colours with a vibrant red hue. The fresh boysenberry aromas are complimented by chocolate, white pepper and spice. Shiraz lovers will delighted with the palate; dominated by red berry flavours, pepper and spice. Medium bodied with a long and persistent finish, this is a top class Shiraz without the top class price. Another win for the Angels who made it possible!
- This is a seriously enjoyable wine, perfect for any red lover! Jock has crafted his Shiraz with juicy, dark purple plum, violets and bright red berries front and centre on the palate.
- With regional quality packed in, you'll be enjoying a hint of spice and iconic chocolatey hints every sip of the way.
- The whole experience from aroma to taste is smooth, well balanced and uncomplicated. It's the perfect dry red to usher in cooler weather and share with some lucky company!
A scrumptious product of Adam's winemaking wizardry, this wine is sourced from low yielding, dry-grown Shiraz in White Hut and Leasingham, within the Clare Valley. First up, a wonderful fragrant nose of violets, cassis & white pepper to draw you in.
Then, you won't be able to hide your smile as the powerful palate takes the stage, supported by cedar oak to give it mouth watering length and persistence. The bold mouth-feel is thanks to partial fermentation in oak to build further depth and complexity.
The 2017 vintage knocked Angels' socks off, to the tune of a huge 97% buy-again rating. Go on, pop one of South Australia's most warming reds in your basket today!
- With his extensive winemaking experience, there is no doubt Gary Knows Stuff, like this wine displaying black cherry and white pepper aromas, and delivering the prime qualities of his cool climate region in each sip.
- Savoury and juicy ripe black fruit dance around on the palate, with subtle char and vanilla notes perfectly integrated into smooth, structured tannins. All this leads to a finish with a spicy and peppery edge. In a crowd, this bottle will go in a flash with so many moreish characters!
- Top Great Southern producers like Howard Park, Plantagenet, Alkoomi and Frankland River sell their Shiraz for between $20-25 a bottle, yet Angels only pay $13.99. It's gotta be Naked!
- Complexity with refined balance - it's all part of the service when you run a finely tuned engine! Hamish has packed in pristine quality McLaren fruit parcels and crafted this beautifully balanced drop, with plenty of length to savour.
- Charming red and purple hues will catch your eye, just as the mouth watering aromas of delicious plump cherries and light herbal notes hit your nose! With a label this gorgeous you'll want to show off the bottle even before you discover the captivating palate for yourself.
- Think layers of blackberry, plum, chocolate, sweet eucalypt and a captivating hint of timeworn leather and spices. Wines of this region, blend and quality simply don't exist for under $20 at your local, so it goes without saying this is a seriously smart Angel buy. Not just a pretty face, this baby has got buckets of quality to go the extra mile and make any night one to remember!
WE'RE NOT SURE
Tim Smith’s ’The Kick’ Shiraz is sure to impress! Get ready for lashings of opulent lush fruit that speaks directly of its postcode.
A premium shiraz that is undeniably Barossa - aged in older oak it’s beautifully juicy, with a fine structure and palate weight. It has all the great attributes of Barossa Shiraz - lifted plummy berry fruits with a touch of cedary-like oak aromas - yummm!
With only 520 cases in existence this is sure to disappear from the Naked shelves in the twinkling of an Angel eye.