- Adam's outrageously popular Riesling is back, and we are buzzing! Its refreshing, zippy character thrives in the eyes (and glasses) of Angels all around the country, racing off shelves every year. With a new label design, and still under $11 for Angels, the 2019 vintage will no doubt put on a repeat perfomace.
- Crafted with care and based on a solid collaboration of winemaker and grower, the Cellar Works range delivers a dynamic duo of fragrance and flavour. Think lime and grapefruit, with delicious drops of apple and pear to tickle your tastebuds.
- The finish is crisp and will leave you wanting more. Any white lover would be mad to miss this lovingly crafted, modern style Riesling from a premier Australian winemaking region. The grapes were harvested a mere 5 months before the finished product hit the Naked website; an incredible achievement made possible by Angels!
- Leighton’s Top Shelf Cabernet, single vineyard from the family vineyard is sure to tick all your boxes. Top quality fruit, top quality oak equals an amazing wine experience.
A diverse wine with sweet tasting fruit flavours of strawberry, cherry through to blackberry and fig. Hints of chinotto and quinine are carried on waves of vibrant fruit, with toasted Hungarian oak in equal stride.
This complex union of fruit and oak is robust in its structure, with highly integrated fine tannin joining the party, and kicking on at the back of the palate. Everything about this wine is intense!
Damien and Jodie’s Rosé is sure to impress this summer! Made in a French Provincial style, this dry delicious delight is sure to impress rosé drinkers of all styles.
Light and bright red berry fruits, strawberries and raspberries mix with a creaminess and spiciness on the palate mingling with delicious red berry fruit aromas.
With only 745 cases in existence, this delectable Hunter Valley Rosé will fly this summer! You’ll have to get your skates on to avoid disappointment.
- There's nothing quite like a cool climate Riesling! Luke Tocaciu has already received incredible buy-ratings on his gorgeous Riesling last vintage, and its back!
- Made with minimal intervention, Luke's aim was to preserve the natural flavours of the vineyard and capture them in the bottle.
- Fragrant and intense, this drop will show loads of lime and floral notes. The wine is vibrant with well balanced fruit sweetness, citrus freshness and a 'crunchy' acid finish. 'Just one more glass'...prepare your taste buds.
- Adam sourced these grapes from Seaview and Clarendon vineyards in the renowned McLaren Vale. The end result in a sumptuous looking wine - deep purple, almost black in colour. You'll be blown away with aromas of black currants and white pepper, with hints of dark chocolate and nutmeg.
- Each sip will be a rich mouthful, with firm tannins that give the wine power as well as an irresistible persistence of flavour. This bottle will take you deep into Adam's world of sky-high Angel rated range of Reds and out the other side happier for the delicious experience.
- The last vintage scored a mind blowing 96% buy-again rating from Angels - who could argue with that?! Get in quick before this McLaren beauty is all snapped up once again.
Damien and Jodie’s Reserve Shiraz will only be made in the finest years. For their first ever release they have selected the best fruit from an exceptional Hunter vintage. Matured in oak for 12 months to get great integration, it still displays amazing freshness of fruit.
Bright red fruits, plums and spice jump out of the glass, all with an amazing savoury backbone. It’ll have you coming back for more!
A wine of this calibre would normally sell for over $40 in the retail market. It’s a bargain for Angels at under $18.
BVO Bos Rosé was crafted from the Sicilian native red grape Nero d’Avola. Minimalist winemaking has allowed the variety’s naturally vibrant characters to shine through.
It shows off the fun, approachable nature of this loveable summer beverage and rides the perfect balance of freshness, character and weight. Flavours of fleshy cherries, sweet blood orange and aromatic spice shows Nero d’Avola’s suitability to this style and how well it grows in Australian soil.
A rich fruited and plush Rose with a beautifully dry finish. If you haven’t tried one in a while, now really is the time. Chill it down and serve it up with sticky BBQ pork spare ribs or a generous antipasto platter with plenty of spicy salami - yum!
- A blend of Shiraz, Cabernet and Malbec, this is a truly rich wine with blackberry, plum and cherry fruit on the nose supported by a soft and rich palate with firm tannins. It's an undeniable crowd pleaser!
- Top Shelf class for under $18 and with a huge Angel following from past vintages, there is no doubt this will have you smiling from ear to ear. Adam has pumped up every element using top quality fruit so that you can enjoy full flavour, balanced texture and have your guests asking where/what/how??!
- Another cracking star in Adam's line-up of reds that champions South Australia's Clare Valley, this is likely to top any red lover's list of go-to classics!
WE'RE NOT SURE
Caroline Dunn is Aussie wine royalty and her small batch of Barossa red deliciousness returns! Mataro is one of Barossa valley’s most beguiling varieties and her fresh winemaking approach lets the fruit speak for itself.
This Mataro is an expressive, graceful and captivating wine. Complex dark purple fruits, savoury notes, exotic spices and hints of violet florals on the nose follow through to a sleek, supple and lively palate. It is medium-bodied, with plenty of soft, generous flavour and long, silky satiny tannins.
This bright, modern Barossa Valley red features plenty of fruit and a smooth, supple palate on release and will develop further complex layers over time. With premium fruit selected from dress circle vineyards in Stonewell and Light Pass - it’s got a stunning pedigree!
- Sourced from the only Marsanne vineyard in the entire Orange region of NSW. And, it’s organic, too!
- Picked in the cool of the morning then partially fermented in new Hungarian and old French oak barrels and steel tanks. Both portions left on yeast lees for two months then blended together.
- Gorgeous aromas of pears, with yeast lees nuances and a slight oak hint. A fresh structured palate of stone fruits, pears and lemon with texture added by the oak and lees contact. Exremely limited in production and absolutely exclusive.