- Steve's Chardonnay is back, for its third vintage better than ever, from his family vineyard.
- The cool climate of Orange lends itself well to elegant Chardonnays. This one shows a touch of toast on the nose and white peach on the palate.
- Why not sneak a few bottles of this incredibly valued Orange Chardy in to your case today? He's of your fellow Angels favourite winemaker with over 3500 followers and his brand new vintage is an opportunity too good for any white wine lover to miss!
Inspired by generations of Paulazzo family winemaking, Rob's much loved Heritage Bin range returns for another vintage! Keeping with tradition, each wine in the Heritage range is coded with the letter and number combination that marks the best soil locations on the vineyard. When it comes to this Shiraz, Rob's exceptional winemaking experience and a bundle of pristine, intensely concentrated grapes proved to be an irresistible combination!
The tale of this Shiraz begins in Canberra, where cool-climate growing conditions laid the groundwork for a vibrant red drop that's oozing with red cherry and plum flavours. This silky smooth wine is perfect for cold weather and sensation with your best roast meal!
Devastatingly, Rob was affected by the most recent bushfire season with his grapes deemed unusable for the foreseeable future. If you want to get your hands on a treasure from the Heritage Bin, you'll need to act fast. The last vintage of this premium red - now in its third vintage - scored an 87% % Buy-It-Again rating, and it won't return until 2021 at best!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Grown in South Australia's coolest maritime climate - Mount Gambier - from soils that are totally unique - limestone and flint pebbles. Warm windy days in summer limit berry size and provide super flavour concentration, balanced by very cool nights driven by the extremely cold southern ocean. Every afternoon cooling sea breezes reduce the temperature and retain the natural grape acids during the ripening season.
- Machine harvested at night time to retain the fresh flavours. The grapes were destemmed without crushing and pressed as soon as possible to minimise the phenolic and colour extraction from the skins.
- Aromas of fresh crisp apple and a delicious hint of rose petals drive through to lip-smacking, mouth-watering flavours of limes, ripe pear and spice. Ahhh, yummm!
This expressive Arneis was made in Italy from pristine grapes grown in the Roero, north of Alba. The fruit was hand-picked in the early hours to lock in as much flavour as possible.
Pale straw coloured (just like its origins on the banks of the River Tanaro), this wine shows off its scents of apple blossom, white peach, clay and spice to any eager nose.
It’s a refreshing and intensely fruity wine with hints of almonds, pear, chalk and summer flowers - mouthwateringly delicious! A rare Angel-exclusive gem and such good value.
- One of the most authentic, what-nature-gives-is-what-you-get styles of wine, this Semillon will answer any questions you might still have as to why the Hunter is known world wide as a top producer of this stunning white. Each glass will deliver aromas of green apples, citrus, and a sweet meadow grassiness which is a hallmark of Semillon. Balanced delicately with lively lime acidity on the palate, there is a smooth citrus finish just waiting to delight you even more.
- With grape development tended to meticulously by John and his team, only the most pure, flavour packed grapes were selected to create this Montvalley magic. Armed with instructions 'if you wouldn't eat it off the vine, don't put it in the bucket', their huge spirit and even bigger sun hats, they began picking and collecting on the hills at dawn.
- Dan only uses pure free run Semillon juice in the winery. This level of discretion in the name of quality is something most winemakers can only dream of. Under $18 for a Top Shelf white from a world-renowned region, delivered to your door..what are you
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Prepare for a bouquet of summer fun! At under $15, you'd be mad to miss this delicious opportunity...Fermented in both stainless steel and a concrete egg, Ben has locked in outstanding aromatics and flavours to help Angels bring in the hot weather with something really special. Not to mention it is from their Organic and Biodynamic vineyard!
- This is a clean, tropical and grassy wine. 100% smooth and backed by textural delights, each sip will have a crisp finish and keep you pouring another...
- Loved by thousands of Angels year on year, They can't be wrong! Go on, get this stunner in your summer basket before it's all drunk up.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This is an organic, single vineyard, Margaret River masterpiece! The vineyard these juicy grapes came from is certified Organic. With all of that going for it, it’s incredible value for money.
- A lovely citrusy white wine with soft grassy undertones lurking in each sip. Perfect to enjoy in the sunshine.
- The last vintage of this Naked goodie scored a huge 91% buy-it-again rating from thousands of Angels! And now it’s organic, it’s even better!
- This gorgeous Riesling comes from our wild child of the West, Paul Nelson. Back by popular Angel demand, you'll taste lively character and Paul's winemaking prowess in every sip!
- A gorgeous light straw and pale quartz appearance perfectly compliments the aromas of lifted citrus apple and green pear, wrapped with hints of passionfruit and white apple blossom.
- Paul's Riesling is a light bodied drop with hints of minerality, floral, citrus and spiced pear characters. It's a textual masterpiece with acidity that continues to keep the palate fresh and vibrant. Finishing long with lingering lemon sorbet and lime flavours. Stock up on this delight while you still can.
Cathy & Neil Howard have created a magical blend of Shiraz and Viognier. Two varietals from two vineyards. Hand-crafted, basket-pressed and blended in French oak barrels for 18 months.
You’ll find aromas of blueberries, raspberries and cherries, with a delicate floral, rose-like aroma thanks to the Viognier. On the palate, the red and dark berry flavours continue, and are balanced by a soft, velvety tannin structure.
A soft, slightly savoury style and one that has texture too! Flavour and length, means that it is a great wine to match with food. It's not too heavy, and not too light! It's a wine which will cellar well too, if you have the patience to store it away for a few years.
- Cathy & Neil control everything about this wine from the vineyards right through to the bottle. They know exactly how it's been grown, how it's been produced and have kept true to their winemaking and growing philosophies.
- It’s made from a blend of 2 different grape varieties, from 3 different vineyards, in 3 different grape growing regions in WA. Each of these parts is unique and are expertly blended together to create the perfect wine!
- Deep, inky purple in colour, this decadent drop tastes of blueberries, blackberries, mocha and dark chocolate. You might sniff a hint of nutmeg and nuts in the background. It's rich, velvety and deliciously long on the tongue.