- With cool climate reds sky rocketing in popularity, this wine is guaranteed to leave you dizzy with delight while enjoying its rich core of dark berries and a smattering of spice. On top of all this, each sip coats your mouth and seems to linger for a tasty eternity.
- The Great Southern is remote even by WA standards so it takes a special winemaker to be across all the varying climates and vineyard sites. Thankfully Gary knows stuff, so he finds the best parcels, blends them together, to create magic.
- This incredible Top Shelf Cabernet draws on a few secret weapons - smaller doses of Shiraz and Malbec - to fill out the palate and make each mouthful even more luscious. It's made in small quantities, so if you get in quick you'll learn all the Stuff that Gary Knows is too good to miss!
I flew over 8500kms to make this wine for you. Made on the back of my working in this country / region over 15 years ago as a flying winemaker. It was picked at 3-6am in the morning to preserve the lovely delicate aromatics.
This old vine Chenin Blanc is grown on the ancient granitic slopes in the Slanghoek Valley. The nose reflects layers of orchard fruit with green apple, citrus pith and wild fynbos herbs (A native plant species in the Western Cape).
The concentrated expansion of fruit across the palate is explosive and wild. Poised and precise acidity layering with earthy minerality, lime zest and quince. A touch of residual sugar underpins a rich and glorious depth of flavours of stone fruit, ripe citrus and red skinned apples.
WE'RE NOT SURE
Simon ‘Sorby’ Adams' first-up, single vineyard Pinot Gris from the high Eden Valley in the Barossa ranges offers pristine fruit flavours, a whisper of spicy complexity and yummy elegant crispness.
It is a beautifully styled Pinot Gris, with fragrant aromas of jasmine, poached pear and green rockmelon, leading to a succulent palate that is deliciously rounded and silky.
Get ready for a succulent Pinot Gris that is sooo drinkable you’ll be rushing back for more!
- The highly anticipated Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon has arrived! Made with fruit from an exceptional old-vines from Schobers Vineyard in Auburn the Sub-region of Clare Valley.
Made in incredibly small volumes, hand made, matured high quality French oak for 18 months and then barrel-selected this is one for serious red wine lovers.
If this sounds like the wine for you (or someone you know) you better get your skates on. Just 1650 bottles available.
WE'RE NOT SURE
Blending Chardonnay (90%) and Viognier (10%) is a relatively new match in the world of wine but the outstanding climate in Marlborough means both varieties can ripen at the same time and produce this stunner!
Be prepared for a mouthfeel that is fresh and bright and so full of flavour. Aromas of fragrant white peach all the way through to apricot will dazzle!
Chardonnay aged 100% in French oak is hard to come by these days at this price. Chardonnay with Viognier is even more unique. And, Chardonnay and Viognier from the same vineyard is even rarer still. Just for you, Angels!
- Polish your best Champagne flutes and buff up the ice bucket.... JP's vintage Champagne returns! And boy, it's a show-stopper.
- Produced exclusively for you by the genius behind Ruinart, Mumm and Baron de Rothschild Champagne.
- A drop-dead gorgeous Vintage Champagne that'll give the most famous labels in the world a run for their money.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Bill & Claudia have done it again, showing off all the wonderment the Marlborough has to offer. This wine combines grapes from two of the areas most renowned sub-regions, the Awatere and Wairau Valleys.
- Cool fermenting helped retain the hallmark vibrant aromas and flavours of Marlborough fruit. Citrus and melon aromas leap from the glass before the crisp and dry palate delights with lively fruit layers. This baby is utterly drinkable...sunshine in a bottle!
- The last 7 vintages scored a whopping 92% or higher buy-again rating from thousands our beloved Angels, which is pretty tough to argue with! Of course, the fact that Angels can get this quality Marlborough drop at an unbelievably low price is another reason why it's hard to ignore. Don't fight it, go wild and lap up all the fun this wine has to offer.
The legend that is Adam Barton has just released his first ever Cellar Works Shiraz. A blend of fruit from the premium SA regions of Langhorne Creek, Clare Valley, Barossa Valley and McLaren Vale it’s sure to impress red wine lovers!
Get yourself ready for lashings of juicy, rich black fruits, spice and and a touch of dark chocolate aromas. Flavours are full and round with beautifully soft tannins that add to the length and sheer persistence of flavour.
This is the perfect weeknight tipple that’ll pair sensationally with pizza, spaghetti, bangers and mash or even a yummy roast. Incredible bang-for-buck value at under $13 for Angels - this is sure to become a household staple.
- This Reserve Shiraz from Adam is Top Shelf in every sense of the word and made from intensely flavoured grapes hand picked from exceptional sites in the Northern and Southern ends of the Clare Valley.
- Once you twist the cap, aromas of dark berry, brambly, savoury fruits with notes of fennel, pepper, cloves and cinnamon will float around and make your mouth water. Try not to dive right into the glass at this point!
- With a palate underpinned by firm, but not overwhelming tannins, and spicy French oak, it's a wine gifted with great length and persistence of flavour. Made in tiny quantities, this is certainly a wine to treat yourself or share with someone special.
Steve’s latest exclusive creation for the Angels, this multi-layered, full-flavoured cabernet sauvignon shows why Orange is one of the premier cool-climate winegrowing regions in Australia.
- You will be drawn in by its rich, red, velvety appearance, alluring aromas of dark berry fruits, blackberries, and a luxurious loooong finish. This is a powerful wine!
- The wine exhibits intense flavours and a complexity courtesy of lower yielding vines set on ancient soils, extremely cool nights and carefully nurtured TLC!