- Leighton is bringing a bottle of joy to Angels. His first Pinot Gris, grown on Mt Alexander in Bendigo, Victoria.
- Aromas of pear, lychee and jasmine lead into a well weighted and bountiful palate of pear, apple and melon, with peach and nectarine also showing their hand.
- A softly textured mouthfeel coats all surfaces and a delicate spice endures through tasting, delivering additional complexity and a need to sip again.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- The latest installment of this beloved Rabbit & Spaghetti wonder is here Angels, rated 90% or over the last four vintages! Adam sourced his grapes for this wine from vineyards in the Clare Valley and Adelaide Hills, so every glass you pour will express the classic qualities of this South Australian gem.
- Pinot Gris is fast becoming Australia's favourite white choice at gatherings - not too heavy, not too light yet full of moreish layers. Adam's Pinot Gris is fruit driven with a nose of delicious juicy red apples, white peach and a hint of pear.
- Get ready for a full flavoursome palate with a fresh and crisp line of acidity. No doubt this wine has great persistence of flavour that will have it flying off the shelves again...so get in quick!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Grown in South Australia's coolest maritime climate - Mount Gambier - from soils that are totally unique - limestone and flint pebbles. Warm windy days in summer limit berry size and provide super flavour concentration, balanced by very cool nights driven by the extremely cold southern ocean. Every afternoon cooling sea breezes reduce the temperature and retain the natural grape acids during the ripening season.
- Machine harvested at night time to retain the fresh flavours. The grapes were destemmed without crushing and pressed as soon as possible to minimise the phenolic and colour extraction from the skins.
- Aromas of fresh crisp apple and a delicious hint of rose petals drive through to lip-smacking, mouth-watering flavours of limes, ripe pear and spice. Ahhh, yummm!
WE'RE NOT SURE
James-Paul’s returns with his finest vintage ever! During the hustle and bustle of vintage last year, he welcomed his daughter Jacqueline into the world. To commemorate the happiest day of his life, he’s named this exceptional Rose - ‘Jacqueline’.
James-Paul Marin has crafted a serious Rosé in the French Provencal style: elegant, floral and dry with a mix of wild flowers and dried herbs all balanced by a zesty crisp acidity. Not your typical sweet Australian Rosé!
This Rose blend of 95% Pinot Grigio, and 5% Pinot Noir has made a stunningly unique, fresh, fruit-driven Summer thirst-quencher!
- Dive on in to a world where fresh, easy drinking white wine reigns supreme! Honeysuckle and exotic spice aromas will draw you in, leading to a flavour packed palate of pear, grapefruit and a hint of wild honey. Grounded Cru is Geoff Thompson's new era project following on from Lodestar Wines, opening up more possibilities to create unique and exclusive wines for Angels.
- This Pinot Gris has a juicy palate, elegantly balanced with a delightfully fresh and long lasting finish. A truly versatile food wine, Geoff's Pinot Gris will be a great match to many family favourite Spring and Summer dishes. His masterful blending of top quality SA grape parcels has resulted in yet another scrumptious treat to fill your glass with.
- Both your taste buds and your wallet will be in heaven with this white gem. At under $11 for Angels and scoring a massive 91% buy-again rating from thousands of other drinkers like yourself last vintage, it's an undeniable case-filling winner!
- Get ready for a crunchy, dry and fresh mouthfeel that make this drop not only the perfect food wine, but also wonderful to enjoy on its own. Textbook pear, citrus blossom and fresh apple aromas sing out, all the crisp and lively characters that make Italian whites so enjoyable!
- Pinot Grigio is a hugely popular Italian varietal found traditionally in the North Eastern regions of Lombardy, Alto Adige, Friuli-Venezia and right where Rob's family came from, the Veneto! The sunny Mediterranean style climate of Rob's Aussie home region the Riverina provides the ideal conditions for growing Italian grape varietals.
- It's hard to find a guy more passionate about NSW wine than Rob, and you’d be hard pressed to find a wine more food friendly than this! Blending portions of both warm and cool climate fruit gives the best of both worlds - fruit forward balanced with structure that will age. What's not to love - a little slice of Italy delivered to your door for under $12!
- Judy and Glen Kelly deliver the goods yet again with their Naked exclusive Pinot Grigio! But, their experience with this variety shows as the grapes are sourced from some of the oldest vines in Australia.
- Made to the Italian style - crisp fresh and dry - yet offering delicious stone fruit characters that give the hint of slight fruity sweetness. Yumm!
- Pinot Grigio of this calibre would normally sell for $23 and above. This is a great deal for Angels at under $14!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Welcome back to an absolute Angel favourite, the perfect crowd pleaser Hero Pinot Grigio! Jen's passion and skill are evident in every sip of this outstanding treat. Pears and citrus fruit aromas will get you all excited for the first pour, oozing energy to match our red head's fiery personality.
- Pristine Pinot Grigio fruit parcels give the wine a phenomenal textural foundation. The elevation of the select vineyards ensures cool climate characteristics shine through - bright crunchy fruit flavours that will pair wonderfully with a spread of quality cheeses, white meat dishes or simply enjoyed on it's own as the sun sets.
- With a dry, fine and lingering finish, you'll be thirsty for more! Every vintage of this wine has repeatedly scored 90%+ buy-again Angel reviews. This delicious Pinot Grigio is from the one and only Jen Pfeiffer. Enjoy every sip of another wine made possible by Angel backing!
The King Valley is one of the highest altitude grape growing regions in Australia, meaning a long and gradual ripening period allowing for optimal flavour development. The vineyard where Nina & Kate’s Pinot Gris grapes comes from is North facing and on a gentle slope allowing for this gradual ripening on account of the cooler nights with breezes hailing from the high country and warm days perfect for balanced flavour and sugar ripeness.
A jazzy, zesty, lifted, textured, little number, which sits on the fence in style exhibiting hints of Pear, apple blossom and pastry crust aromatics and a textured finish more reminiscent of French Pinot Gris, coupled with zingy, crunchy acidity, and lovely minerality more reminiscent of Italian Pinot Grigio.
Get your tastebuds excited with a citrus, mineral, pear explosion that will make you want to go back for more! Enjoy it with food, enjoy it with friends, but most of all we hope you just enjoy it!
- Angels, dive in to Kevin's wonderful take on the classic white wine that will get any crowd in the mood! With an crisp, elegant palate, you know you're on to a winner.
- Pinot Grigio refers to the traditional Italian tendency to creat a more fruit forward style wine from the grape varietal, rather than the luscious French 'Gris' style.
- At under $10 for Angels, there is no denying the value bundled in to this bottle. Kevin is renowned as Australia's King of Pinot G, and has 30 years experience making wine throughout Victoria. He knows a thing or two about getting this glorious grape just right...cheers to that!