WE'RE NOT SURE
- Summer in a glass anyone? Daryl brings Angels another installment of his divine crowd pleaser, direct from his very own vineyard. It's bursting with crisp citrus, grapefruit, apple and melon characters. Be sure to grab a few of this seriously fast moving stock!
- Focusing on minimal intervention, Daryl has made his Sauvignon Blanc with no oak to allow the zesty characters of the grape to be fully expressed. Having thoroughly researched the best area to grow Sauvignon Blanc, he chose the specific appellation on which to plant the best Sauvignon Blanc clone in Australia.
- Picking a seriously chilly morning on which to harvest, Daryl then juiced and fermented the parcels cold. After this, he got out of the way and let nature make the complex flavour profiles of the grapes shine! Easily enjoyed on its own or with a variety of delicious meals, you can't go wrong with this incredibly approachable and easy-on-your-pocket winner!
Damien and Jodie’s Rosé is sure to impress this summer! Made in a French Provincial style, this dry delicious delight is sure to impress rosé drinkers of all styles.
Light and bright red berry fruits, strawberries and raspberries mix with a creaminess and spiciness on the palate mingling with delicious red berry fruit aromas.
With only 745 cases in existence, this delectable Hunter Valley Rosé will fly this summer! You’ll have to get your skates on to avoid disappointment.
- Looking for a white with an avalanche of personality? Then Ash Horner’s stunning organic cool-climate Marsanne is for you!
- From the only Marsanne-growing vineyard in the Orange region of NSW this gorgeous white delivers beautiful aromas of rockmelon and hints of honey while the palate has an abundance of stone fruit, marmalade and pear characters. And, a subtle creaminess to round out the finish! Flavour on another level!
- This is incredible Angel-bang-for-buck. A certified organic NSW single-vineyard drop under $12! Once the cat is out of the bag... it won’t be around for long.
- Having been involved in every step of the Margaret River's rise to world wide fame, Stuart knows the region inside out. He has blended this Top Shelf beauty with care and skill, leaving it to mature in French oak barriques for 24 months.
- Using specially selected fruit parcels, the wine captures ripe fruit flavours yet retains the distinctive perfume of Margaret River Cabernet Sauvignon, and the lush generosity of Merlot.
- The nose is rich and complex with a fresh hit of lifted red and blue berries, intermingled with subtle cedar notes from the oak. Tastes of mulberries, plums and blackberries are wrapped in soft tannins. This is a serious wine at a price around half that of it's comparable Stella Bella and Vasse Felix colleagues!
BVO Bos Rosé was crafted from the Sicilian native red grape Nero d’Avola. Minimalist winemaking has allowed the variety’s naturally vibrant characters to shine through.
It shows off the fun, approachable nature of this loveable summer beverage and rides the perfect balance of freshness, character and weight. Flavours of fleshy cherries, sweet blood orange and aromatic spice shows Nero d’Avola’s suitability to this style and how well it grows in Australian soil.
A rich fruited and plush Rose with a beautifully dry finish. If you haven’t tried one in a while, now really is the time. Chill it down and serve it up with sticky BBQ pork spare ribs or a generous antipasto platter with plenty of spicy salami - yum!
- Adrian & Rebecca looked high and low throughout Victorian vineyards searching for the perfect 2018 vintage vaieties to suit their beloved Gentil blend. It is a unique style of wine based on an old world favourite from Alsace; the Edelzwicker blend. This a field blend made from various white grape varieties.
- This elegant, medium bodied White delight has light floral and spicy aromas. Refreshing and slightly off-dry, the palate shows flavours of rosewater and Turkish delight courtesy of the Gewurz, balanced with fruit flavours of pear and citrus from the Pinot Gris and Riesling.
- If you're ready to step outside the norm and bring something new to the table, this wine is the perfect place to start! Summer in a glass, and the perfect aperitif - the Santolins have nailed it once again.
Leighton’s Top Shelf, single vineyard, Shiraz is sure to delight the senses. Grown from the family vineyard in the Pyrenees, given the 'Rolls Royce' treatment, you know it is sure to blow your mind!
The vineyard incorporates both conventional and organic practice in the field, with soil aeration, composting, mulching, and sheep grazing all adding to a sustainable approach. Fruit quality is paramount.
This wine is sexy! Aroma and palate gain intrigue with time in the glass, unearthing tales of cherry, plum, candied orange and blanck peppercorn. The silky smooth mouthfeel will have you coming back for more.
- Adam's outrageously popular Riesling is back, and we are buzzing! Its refreshing, zippy character thrives in the eyes (and glasses) of Angels all around the country, racing off shelves every year. With a new label design, and still under $11 for Angels, the 2019 vintage will no doubt put on a repeat perfomace.
- Crafted with care and based on a solid collaboration of winemaker and grower, the Cellar Works range delivers a dynamic duo of fragrance and flavour. Think lime and grapefruit, with delicious drops of apple and pear to tickle your tastebuds.
- The finish is crisp and will leave you wanting more. Any white lover would be mad to miss this lovingly crafted, modern style Riesling from a premier Australian winemaking region. The grapes were harvested a mere 5 months before the finished product hit the Naked website; an incredible achievement made possible by Angels!
- Complexity with refined balance - it's all part of the service when you run a finely tuned engine! Hamish has packed in pristine quality McLaren fruit parcels and crafted this beautifully balanced drop, with plenty of length to savour.
- Charming red and purple hues will catch your eye, just as the mouth watering aromas of delicious plump cherries and light herbal notes hit your nose! With a label this gorgeous you'll want to show off the bottle even before you discover the captivating palate for yourself.
- Think layers of blackberry, plum, chocolate, sweet eucalypt and a captivating hint of timeworn leather and spices. Wines of this region, blend and quality simply don't exist for under $20 at your local, so it goes without saying this is a seriously smart Angel buy. Not just a pretty face, this baby has got buckets of quality to go the extra mile and make any night one to remember!
This wine is the sublime Top Shelf Cabernet from young gun Rob Paulazzo, who has already racked up over 50,000 ratings from thousands of Angel fans. If you're not already shaking with excitement, keep in mind the gorgeous hand harvested Cab fruit of this wine comes directly from Hilltops, one of Australia's burgeoning cool-climate red wine regions. Why not get ahead of the curve?!
Aromas of blackberry, red current, black olive, subtle mint and toasty oak will have you reaching for another sip.
Gorgeously medium bodied, elegant, intense and supreme length of flavour. This can be all yours to savour! Nuances of juicy black fruits, dark chocolate and silky cassis add further complexity while you ponder a finish that is just sooo good. Pick that jaw off the floor! (unless of course, you're gawking at the Angel price under $19 because that really is quite exceptional).
BTW, the 2016 release of this wine scored 95 Halliday points!