WE'RE NOT SURE
This soft Shiraz is created from premium fruit from a fabulous vineyard in Hilltops, Southern NSW. The fruit is picked in the early evening when the air is cool to preserve the quality.
The wine is left on lees (the particles of dead yeast leftover from fermentation) as long as possible to give it texture and fuller mouthfeel. It’s then matured in French oak barrels for 10 months before being bottled.
- This classic example of a cool-climate Shiraz sings to you of the Hilltops region of NSW. Dry and savoury with a hint of pepper, this medium-bodied red is packed with lovely redcurrant and blackberry aromas and soft tannins.
You guessed it - the best of the best. This rich, firm and full bodied red wine shows all the hallmarks of what the region and variety are famous for. Rich, brooding dark red, blue and black fruits with silky smooth oak and abundantly rich flavours.
Within this enticing bottle lies simply the best selection of Shiraz fruit from small parcels from 5 local grape growing families growers throughout the Barossa. Traditional labour-intensive basket pressing was the only choice for Stu, ensuring the grapes were treated gently and that he could end up with exactly the right balance of flavour and tannin. Almost 2 years in French oak sent this juice to off-the-scale highs of deliciousness, and even THEN only the finest barrels were tested and hand picked to become the Reserve wine for 2018.
When it comes to their passion - Barossa Shiraz - this wine is the pinnacle for Stuey and his three amigos. They are true believers in minimum intervention, only getting involved with the fruit when they have to. It doesn't get much more ‘small scale’, ‘hand crafted’ or ‘artisanal high-end’ than this. With only 500 cases in existence don't be the Angel that misses out.
WE'RE NOT SURE
Blending Chardonnay (90%) and Viognier (10%) is a relatively new match in the world of wine but the outstanding climate in Marlborough means both varieties can ripen at the same time and produce this stunner!
Be prepared for a mouthfeel that is fresh and bright and so full of flavour. Aromas of fragrant white peach all the way through to apricot will dazzle!
Chardonnay aged 100% in French oak is hard to come by these days at this price. Chardonnay with Viognier is even more unique. And, Chardonnay and Viognier from the same vineyard is even rarer still. Just for you, Angels!
The legend that is Adam Barton has just released his first ever Cellar Works Shiraz. A blend of fruit from the premium SA regions of Langhorne Creek, Clare Valley, Barossa Valley and McLaren Vale it’s sure to impress red wine lovers!
Get yourself ready for lashings of juicy, rich black fruits, spice and and a touch of dark chocolate aromas. Flavours are full and round with beautifully soft tannins that add to the length and sheer persistence of flavour.
This is the perfect weeknight tipple that’ll pair sensationally with pizza, spaghetti, bangers and mash or even a yummy roast. Incredible bang-for-buck value at under $13 for Angels - this is sure to become a household staple.
Ever since launch day two years ago, Dolan & Dunn’s sublime red has sold out in a flash. Now, one of the most eagerly anticipated wines returns to the Naked shelves exclusively for Angels. You simply cannot get a more experienced or powerful Australian winemaking team than this. At all. Anywhere!
This elegant, robust, delicious wine has Barossa character and richness stamped all over it. Gear up for a plush, luscious palate with hints of loganberry, mulberry, blackberry and a touch of cherry and fennel-seed spiciness. Juicy fruit mingles with subtle oak driving to a finish that lasts and lasts… pick that chin up off the floor!
Under $19 for this deliciousness is an Angel-only privilege. Caroline and Nigel have over 60 years of brilliant Barossa winemaking experience between them and, extraordinarily, had never made a wine together...until NOW!
Sourced from just two single-blocks in the renowned Light Pass sub-region of the Barossa Valley, Red by Caroline Dunn Black Barossa Shiraz is next level outstanding!
Powerful, yet graceful this shiraz is overflowing with concentrated plump black brambly fruits, dark chocolatey and black spicey aromas, beautifully balanced with warm, stony, mineral hints and flavours that just go on and on and on…!
An iconic Barossa variety made by an iconic winemaker at an exceptional Angel-exclusive price. With just 800 cases in existence you’re going to have to get your skates on to avoid disappointment.
- Cheers to a new era for Naked SA Shiraz! This juicy, brooding number has been tried and tested by thousands of Angels over the years, each vintage delivering its own personality. The 2018 vintage delivered powerful berry layers and a persistent finish.
- Delivering quality from vineyard to your table is the driving passion for Geoff and his team. Transforming their Lodestar label into their re-energised Grounded Cru project has been spurred on by unprecedented opportunities and amazing Angel feedback since starting their Naked journey in 2013.
- If the history, flavour and moreish nature of this wine isn't enough to have you head over heels, the tiny Angel exclusive price will have you looking twice and stocking up. Enjoy every sip of this trusty little red, you've earned it!
- Inspired by his time working in Italy this wine is testimony to Drew’s love of the wine styles of that country and also to the passion of a local Central Ranges grower who has planted his entire vineyard with Italian varietals.
- A unique Australian blend of Piedmonte's 3 greatest red wine varieties, Nebbiolo, Barbera and Dolcetto. Oodles of charm, fruitiness and approachability with extra depth from the Barbera and a lick of tannin and structure from the Nebbiolo. Loads of bold fresh fruit and a nice bit of tannin to carry the flavours with just a hint of oak impact.
- It’s all about immediate appeal. Rosso is a red wine that you can drink on warmer days as well as on cosy winter nights. You’ll be able to crack this open as soon as it arrives at your door! Ready and drinkable from day one.
- Get ready for a full bodied and ripe red wine with some grippy tannins typical of Cabernet. An impressive drop that is well balanced, you'll have envious friends wanting to try a glass!
- This wine is quite intensely perfumed and for Sam, big flavour is an indicator of high quality.
- Think Blackcurrant with some menthol and eucalyptus notes. Chocolaty oak is also evident on the nose. This wine is quite simply moreish!
- Are you ready to bring something completely different to the table?! This rich, ripe and generous Shiraz is full of jammy black fruit with blood plums and blackberries and is a stunning step away from the typical 'bowl-me-over' style of Shiraz that dominates the Australian market.
- Co-fermenting Shiraz and Viognier grapes has a particular magic about it, creating a spicy and savoury deliciousness. All this richness and generosity is well supported and balanced by some time in cedary French and spicy American oak. As each sip evolves, you'll know exactly what Glen and Andrew mean when they say the hallmark of a truly great wine is the endless desire to pour yourself ‘just one more glass!’
- Hand-picked, hand-crafted and hand-bottled (right down to the hand-dipped wax seal) you simply don't often find wines made like this. The true meaning of 'La Petite Mort' is about enjoyment - letting go of restraints and revelling in something new and maybe a little titillating. Made in tiny quantities, it won't stick around long.