- Liz has done it again, bringing her ever-pleasing skill in blending red grapes back for all Angels to enjoy. If you're looking for an approachable, smooth drop to wind down after work, you're in the right spot.
- Gorgeous layers of mixed berry and spice linger on the tongue, while the softer merlot assists in smoothing out the finish. Perfect to pair with a classic family lasagne or braised beef with herb vinaigrette.
- The 2019 vintage brought out the best of what the Murray-Darling winemaking region has to offer - grapes full of flavour, lovingly crafted by Liz with Angels in mind. For a tiny $8.99, Angels have got a guaranteed summer BBQ buddy here!
- Good things come to those who wait, and the wait is over! It is back by popular demand... and we just couldn't get this 96% rated stunner back quick enough. Of course, it's Angels who get priority access to the final release of her outstanding Clare Valley Shiraz.
- With elegance and finesse, this wine drips with quality. The single-vineyard 30 year old vines are located in Penwortham, at the centre of the world renowned Clare Valley. Having been matured in American oak barrels, it's a wine that has aged wonderfully and become more complex and concentrated.
- Your glass will show beautifully deep crimson colours with a vibrant red hue. The fresh boysenberry aromas are complimented by chocolate, white pepper and spice. Shiraz lovers will delighted with the palate; dominated by red berry flavours, pepper and spice. Medium bodied with a long and persistent finish, this is a top class Shiraz without the top class price. Another win for the Angels who made it possible!
- For all the Merlot lovers out there, this is a must-try! It undoubtedly punches will above it's weight - thousands of Angels buying it year in year out can't be wrong.
- Liz has created a balanced palate that provides the structure for a medium bodied wine. Red berry and plum layers will dance around your tongue and leave any red lover smiling from ear to ear.
- This wine has the capacity to be cellared for a few years, but if you can't wait (like us!), it's perfect to enjoy now. It is delightful with most meat base meals or even on it's own. Lighter than big bold Shiraz or Cab, this is the perfect summer red!
- The latest vintage of Liz's cracking Pinot Grigio is here! It's the ultimate crowd pleaser, with the last vintage scoring a huge 92% buy-again rating from thousands of Angels.
- Like its Italian inspiration, this Pinot Grigio was created in a long and slender style. Pear and honeydew melon aromas are supported by lime undertones. Crisp and fresh, this wine will treat you to peach and citrus notes lingering long after the last mouthful has gone!
- Grown in the Murray Darling region of NSW, the limestone chalk soil characters are reflected in the texture of this beauty. Imagine a classic sports car with clean lines, ridged structure, understated power and a smooth performance - this bargain white is a clear winner!
- Liz's skilful blend of these two grapes has kept Angels coming back for more every vintage release! This is the latest instalment of her Shiraz Viognier, and it's a knock-out in the flavour and value department!
- Your palate will be treated with approachable plum and white peppercorn notes with a delicate floral note contributed by the portion of carefully blended Viognier. The finish has velvety hints of mocha and spice. These supple layers will linger & provide a real treat for those who love to enjoy a glass of red with any hearty red meat based meal.
- With each vintage being snapped up by Angels who have long enjoyed Liz's wines, why not double up on this wonderful red before it's too late! At under $9 per bottle for Angels, this is a stunner not to be missed in your next Naked order.
- Fresh and full of flavour, this Chardonnay is a blend of both the classic and modern styles. Aromas of green apple and white peach are supported by the palate which has creaminess and toasty oak characters alongside fresh, lively citrus and stonefruit flavours.
- Each parcel of incredible Chardonnay was individually pressed, fined and fermented separately. Post ferment, the wine was carefully blended from over 20 different parcels of fruit to achieve the perfect aroma, flavour and balance.
- Dive in and enjoy this labour of love from one of Naked's earliest winemaking legends! At under $9 for Angels, it's the perfect backyard party buddy this summer!
- The Fiano variety is perfectly suited to the hot, dry climate of the Murray Darling where Liz sourced this wine, because it originated in similar conditions in Campania, Italy.
- You'll love the aromas of pear, pineapple, lemon that dance around the glass! Quince and guava flavours fill the palate and a textural element provides perfect balance leading to a savoury finish.
- This wine is back by popular demand! Angels will be cheering with the chance to have this stunning up & coming varietal delivered to their door for under $10.
WE'RE NOT SURE
Liz's Signature Cabernet has returned and is oozing with the varietal characters typical of a Cabernet Sauvignon wine. After night harvesting, a delicate fermentation process and six months in French oak, you're going to love every drop!
Impenetrably red in colour with cassis and raspberry aromas, this Signature Cabernet will have you relishing in spicy characters of green capsicum, sage and eucalyptus, all wrapped up with a savoury tannin structure and persistent fruit flavours of fig and light vanillin oak. There's so much to enjoy in one bottle!
Past vintages of this scrumptious wine were a complete sell out with Angels awarding a 93% Buy-It-Again rating and rave reviews to boot. Getting your hands on this boutique South Australia Cabernet at these prices is an Angel-only privilege... go on and enjoy!
Prepare your taste buds, Liz's sell-out Signature Merlot is back! Guided by Liz's wealth of knowledge and experience, the Southern Fleurieu grapes were the perfect base for this ruby red wine. After a crucial night harvest and fermentation process, it was into French oak for six months, with all roads leading to the delectable drop you see today!
With an irresistible nose of raspberry and plum fruit characters accompanied by subtle floral notes of rose and dried herb, you'll be hard pressed not to dive into your glass. This medium-bodied Merlot is well-balanced with vibrant acidity on the palate, finishing with a soft, velvety tannin structure. Your food match will be singing its praises!
Angels have been quick to snap up this impeccable Merlot before, with the last vintage scoring rave reviews and a whopping 92% Buy-It-Again rating. Getting your hands on this boutique South Australia Merlot at these prices is an Angel-only privilege... go on and enjoy!
Liz Richardson is at it again! The grapes that form the foundation of this deep crimson Signature Shiraz flourished under her watchful eye, developing rich fruit driven flavours that were harvested in the night before spending six month in French oak. They'll have you reaching for your glass time and again!
In each sip, intense aromas of ripe cherry, blueberry and mulberry mingle with spicy notes and a hint of crème brulee, treating you to a good length on the palate. Pair it with a roasted leg of lamb or traditional Italian pasta - you can't go wrong!
The last vintage of this cracking wine was quick to sell out, with rave reviews and a massive 95% Buy-It-Again rating. Getting your hands on this boutique South Australia Shiraz at these prices is an Angel-only privilege... go on and enjoy!