The Viognier fruit was picked a little leaner than most in order to retain the crisp crunchy acidity. Superb drinkability very much in the Pinot Gris/Pinot Grigio family of flavours.
Beautifully intense and perfumed with all the classic aromas of honeysuckle, apricot, spring flowers and musk - all jumping out of the glass. The palate is rich without being gluggy or viscous.
Just in time for Summer and simply perfecto for the hotter months. Serve chilled with Asparagus wrapped prosciutto and Parma ham platter with figs, dates and hard cheeses - yum!
- Selling out in record time year in year out, this lusciously sweet drop from our man in the Upper Hunter is a sure-fire way to dress up any occasion. This wine is crafted in VERY limited quantities. The nature of late harvest wines ensures the yields are very small to maximise grape nutrients.
- Hand picked at optimum ripeness, the TLC poured into balancing natural sugar and acidity levels has given the wine incredible structure and quality. Aromas of candy, fairy floss, sweet marmalade and limes compliment a rich palate of peaches and pineapple, all wrapped up with a fresh acidity to finish.
- Direct to Angels from the Horner family vineyard at the base of Mt Dangar, its fertile soils have produced the regions finest honey and beef cattle since the 1960s. Now in an era of championing single vineyard wines that showcase unique flavours and consistent quality, why not pop a little bit of history in your next basket & enjoy the sweeter side of life!
- Handpicked and packed from Ash's family owned vineyard at the base of Mt Dangar, you know a whole lot of love has gone into this dreamy drop!
- This Viognier was matured on lees and fermented in French and Hungarian oak to impart aromas of pear, apple and apricot. Certified organic, it's a bundle of Top Shelf quality that might be just the ticket if you're a Chardonnay lover looking to venture out to a new, yet similar varietal.
- The palate brings a complex textured array of flavours each perfectly arranged and structured. Flavours like pear, green apple and citrus pop through with delicate hints of oak. With the backing of Angels, Ash has once again delivered a breathtaking wine fit for royalty!