A gorgeous Limited Edition 1.5L premium Shiraz from a cracking year is in your basket!
Tasmania is fast becoming one of the most widely recognised regions for producing super premium sparkling wine - outside of Champagne!
This 100% Pinot Noir Rose is a richer, fuller style of sparkling, with ravishing hints of wild strawberry and Turkish delight. Lifted sweet floral aromas of magnolia and honeysuckle will have this fast becoming your go-to celebratory fizz!
A Tasmanian Sparkling Rosè that has 18 months yeast lees maturation would generally retail for $40 and upwards. So, this really is super value to Angels.
- Cynthea and David have done it! A first for Naked - they bring Angels an incredible small batch so-tasty-you-can't-believe it CIDER! Get ready for a cool glass of apple and pear joy, and get in quick as it's only made in tiny amounts!
- The sparkling cider is made from premium fruit grown in the Tamar Valley, and is blended to perfection(80% apple, 20% Pear). Gala for sweetness and flavour, Granny Smith for crunchy acidity, Jazz offering tang and tartness and Pink Lady for sweetness and apple goodness with Beurre Bosch pear added for fresh texture and body.
- All wrapped up with a unique, warming label, you'll delight in this summer classic. It is slightly sweeter than a traditional dry cider, perfect for sunny afternoons or even more perfect on Christmas day with breakfast!
Andrew and Jenny Sinclair’s Tassie Chardonnay is grown on the rich soils of an ancient volcanic range with the vineyard tempered by powerful sea breezes. A long, cool growing season allowed the rich flavours in this crisp white to develop with brilliant natural acidity!
Hand picked and handcrafted, you’ll detect delicate fruit characters of green apple with a hint of peach, honey and citrus fruit shining through.
The last two vintages of this cool-climate drop were a sell out. With only tiny quantities of this premium wine in existence, it won’t be around for long!
It’s hard to find great Tasmanian wines by little family winemakers like these outside of cellar doors and fancy restaurants.
Every winemaker will tell you the true flavour of a wine begins in the vineyard. Bloody oath! Tassie has some of the best cool-climate ones around.
Pour a glass and set free the scent of white flowers and peach and nectarine flavours. Savour the moment the taste transforms into pear and melon and ends with a zesty flourish as it goes down. There’s a hint of vanilla in there too from its time in French oak barrels.
- Affectionally known as the King of White wines, this is a Chardonnay that sings out flavour and complexity reflecting the Tasmanian eccentricity with which it was nurtured. With hundreds of reviews and huge ratings each vintage, this truly is the return of a Top Shelf Naked champion!
- Aromas of white peach, dried citrus and hints of elderflower will leap out of your glass, while the palate treats you to succulent Nashi pear. This develops into well rounded stone fruit layers...think white peach with a finish of subtle ruby red grapefruit.
- Cynthea and David pour their decades of incredible winemaking experience into each wine and deliver an incredible level of Tamar Valley quality each vintage. With Angel funding behind them, you can now access some of the world's most premium and pristinely sourced Chardonnay at incredibly accessible prices for you!
Andrew and Jenny Sinclair’s Tassie Pinot Noir is grown on the rich soils of an ancient volcanic range with the vineyard tempered by powerful sea breezes. A long, cool growing season allowed the rich flavours in this fruity red to develop brilliantly!
Discover spicy fruit characters that are unique to the vineyard, complemented by hints of rosemary and musk from the time spent ageing in premium French oak.
Once the word gets out about this stunning Top Shelf Pinot Noir it’ll fly - for the third time!
- Looking for something a little different in your Pinot? You've found it! The fruit used to create this wine comes from sites that are sloped to the river and ripen earlier than many other vineyards in the Tamar Valley. The climate conditions produced grapes with the perfect balance of acid, tannin and ripeness.
- All grapes were hand picked, and fermented naturally in open fermenters with no additions. The fruit was packed with variety of bunch size, flavour concentration and time of ripening. When it came to blending, Cynthea and David had a huge range of options. This is where their talent shines!
- A deep scarlet colour will fill your glass, with perfumed aromas of violets and cherries leaping out. The first sip is like devouring a cup of summer berries! Fresh, red, juicy and delicious. The palate opens up, with savoury and spicy notes and plush sweet fruit. It's medium bodied and beautiful from bottle to the bottom of your glass; certainly the kind of wine you want to have for a special occasion with great food and with great company. Get in quick to secure some of this small batch wonder for yourself!