Anna and Derek Hooper’s fantasy wine from the French island of Corsica in the Mediterranean has hit the Naked shelves. The 2017 Rosé is elegant, aromatic and luscious! Anna used the local varieties of Sciarcarello, Nieulluccio, Vermentino and Cinsault grapes. Totally unique!
From your first sip you will be reminded of beachsides, summer days and shimmering coastlines. Overflowing with aromas of pink grapefruit, sherbet and tropical hints all wrapped up with delicious spicy characters. You’ll love the oh-so-subtle citrusy mineral mouthfeel that just begs you to fire up the BBQ.
This French stunner (it’s organic!) won’t last long once word gets out. Don’t miss your chance to try this one of a kind Corsica Rosé.
Simon ‘Sorby’ Adam’s Cabernet Sauvignon combines a solid core from the Barossa Valley backed up by the best of Eden Valley’s aromatics.
A delectable Cabernet offering gorgeous fruit flavours and toasted nut aromas, a silky mouthfeel and stylishly polished tannins.
Get your skates on, once the word gets out this will FLY!
- Cabernet Sauvignon and Margaret River go hand in hand, and the whole wine world knows it! Renowned for it's perfect growing conditions year in year out, there is little wonder that Stuart has hand-selected local grape sites for this show stopper. After the juice spent 24 months in French Oak to integrate the bolder notes, Stuart's labour of love has resulted in a dense drop that is perfect in every way.
- The depth and dimension of the wine's aromas suggest that this is something serious and long living. Your glass will fill with layers of red and blueberries, blackcurrants and a touch of nutty spice. Everything comes together like the sweetest choir you've ever heard!
- All this class has fantastic length and finishes with abundant fine grained tannins. In some ways the wine is brooding and introspective, and in other ways it's bursting with vibrance. Sophisticated and seductive now, it will only get better with age!
- It's hard to beat treating yourself with a local red as you settle in for the evening. It's tougher yet to beat Ash's latest instalment of Shiraz Viognier - his treat for Angels straight from the Top Shelf! To top it all off, this single vineyard stunner is certified organic.
- Each glass you pour will spill out aromas of lavender, oak spices and blueberries. The palate will send you into a spin with layers of sweet plums, raspberry and delightful savoury tannins to round it all out!
- Hand picked by Ash's team in the Upper Hunter Valley, he used whole berries and French Oak to maximise the potential of each gorgeous berry. Co-fermenting the Shiraz and Viognier varietals together integrated tannins and flavours as smoothly as possible. There was very limited production of this historically popular wine, so stock up today and then pop a couple in the cellar ready for winter!
Simon ‘Sorby’ Adam’s Shiraz showcases why the Barossa is world famous for this variety.
This flavour-filled shiraz displays blackberry, mocha, thyme and cedar characters on the nose. The palate is sumptuous and velvety, and offers up lovely fruit power and intensity, wonderfully framed by firm tannins.
A sensational Angel price, super value, and a legendary winemaker with 39 years experience in the Barossa. This won’t be on the shelves for long!
- Ashley handcrafted two different shiraz wines, separately, from the same single organic vineyard in the Upper Hunter to showcase just how a small change in harvesting can make a huge difference.
- Shiraz Premiere Recolte is the first of two harvests and therefore is a more elegant style and slightly lower in alcohol when compared to the secondary (Deuxime) pick. Beautiful fruit aromas of cherry and raspberry notes are balanced with a beautiful clove spicy character. Both the Deuxime and Premiere were handpicked, crushed, cold soaked and matured for 10 months in oak before bottling.
- Why not get one each of the Premiere and Deuxime shiraz to compare the effect that the time of harvest can make to a grape and a wine - and discover your favourite!
One taste of Ben Gould’s refreshing beer and you'll discover just how real this delicious dream has become. What's more, three cans will be delivered within your wine case, all captured fresh for Angels in 330mL cans!
- A German, pilsner-style lager it is cold-fermented and slightly dry hopped for a subtle fruit lift. Drink it with your feet in the sand and your head in the clouds.
- Brewed by Ben and Brad as Trust Tree Brewing Company, this Naked beer will knock back with ease on a sunny day.
- The 2018 vintage is off to a flying start, with Thomas' highly anticipated Rosé back on the virtual shelves. This treat is packed with quality Merlot direct from the beautiful banks of the Goulburn River.
- The wine is made from single vineyard grapes, picked early to capture the fruit's natural vibrancy and acidity. Thomas left the wine on skins for just the right number of hours to lock in it's perfectly pink colour. Aromas of berries and Turkish delight are too good to resist!
- The palate will simply delight - not sweet but rather a balanced, dry and fruit driven experience to please any fan of easy drinking wines. At under $11, Angels can exclusively enjoy this young, fresh and crisp Rosé for an absolute steal.
- Scrumptious Chardonnay from the hills that famously make grapes sing! This cool climate wonder will have you licking your lips and scratching your head at the unreal Angel-only bang for buck.
- Each sip will deliver beautiful crisp acidity that keeps the wine together, balanced with luscious sweet melon and citrus layers.
- A hint of creamy texture and oak influence is in the mix as well, creating a complex wine that will undoubtedly have you back for more!
- Leighton strictly limits the yield of his family vineyard each vintage to maximise every opportunity of healthy fruit growth, with the ultimate goal of the most downright delicious Shiraz you've ever licked your lips for. As he executes his masterful winemaking plans, Mother Nature ticks away in the stunning high hills of the cool climate Victorian Pyrenees.
- Get ready for a bouquet of black pepper, bramble and charred French oak. As this liquid joy hits your palate, you'll revel in bold layers of black cherry, liquorice and cacao and balanced oak, closing with a classic tannin structure. Angels, this seriously tempting creative grape juice was crafted exclusively for you!
- 100% Pyrenees Shiraz under $16, made for you in the vineyard that Leighton helped plant back in 1999. Direct from a passionate industry pro into the hands of passionate wine fans, stories of winemaker liberation don't get much more authentic than this!