- Polish your best Champagne flutes and buff up the ice bucket.... JP's vintage Champagne returns! And boy, it's a show-stopper.
- Produced exclusively for you by the genius behind Ruinart, Mumm and Baron de Rothschild Champagne.
- A drop-dead gorgeous Vintage Champagne that'll give the most famous labels in the world a run for their money.
Aussie red lovers...stop here! This stunner is rich, ripe, firm and full bodied, and not harshly tannic nor overtly oaky. The fruit, tannin and oak levels are all balanced to suit someone who enjoys full bodied red wine but does not want to have their head pulled apart. Lovely length of dark berry fruit flavours mingle nicely with the firm, dry yet elegant finish. The stamp of Barossa Shiraz is one steeped in history and tradition, and and this red pays homage to this. Handmade, small scale artisanal wine just for Angels!
Numerous little pockets of the Barossa Valley are represented in this wine, comprised of small parcels of quality Shiraz that were individually picked and fermented. Each parcel was basket pressed, the most gentle way to handle grapes and maintain fine control of every element - skin contact, tannin, flavour balance...yep, old school class! Maturation was in a mix of older French and American oak barrels for almost 18 months, prior to being blended together to create this wine. Bright, lifted aromas of dark berry fruits and oh-so-subtle oak. Rich, ripe and a deliciously long finish!
Everyone needs a bottle of Barossa Shiraz lying around waiting for a few friends and a decent feed to pop up. So why not have this one ready at all times?! It is truly a fabulous example of why the Barossa is famous for Shiraz, yet it can be all yours at a fraction of the wider market price. Value. Value. Value! Last Years vintage sold out in a blink, so don't miss out on your chance to get your hands on this gem.
- Mark has done it again! His beloved Pinot Noir returns with a bang, heralding all the gorgeous mulberry and dark cherry aromas you know and love, along with an undeniably smooth palate of soft fruit layers.
- As a lighter red, this is the perfect summer star for your collection. The wine is made from 100% organically grown, single vineyard grapes and in accordance with BioGro Ltd regulations. The 2018 vintage at the base of the famous Wairau Valley has some of the oldest Pinot Noir vines in Marlborough. The whole vintage was hand picked to optimise flavour ripeness.
- Single vineyard, hand picked, certified organic and treated in French oak barrels for 12 months - this is truly a wine worthy of its world class region. At under $23 for Angels, it is certainly among the best bang for your buck organic Pinot on the market!
Tash Mooney’s Italian Kiss is a delicious blend of Pinot Gris and Arneis. The grapes were picked separately in the vineyard, the Juice being kept cold and fresh, and then made with minimal intervention and filtration to ensure we have maximum fruit intensity coming into the glass.
This wine is fresh and vibrant with flavours of nectarine and pear, and a hint of passionfruit aromas too, so it’s perfect warm weather drinking.
Match this up with BBQ prawn skewers and a fennel salad and you’ll be singing ‘Summertime, and the livin’ is sooo easy…’
- The highly anticipated Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon has arrived! Made with fruit from an exceptional old-vines from Schobers Vineyard in Auburn the Sub-region of Clare Valley.
Made in incredibly small volumes, hand made, matured high quality French oak for 18 months and then barrel-selected this is one for serious red wine lovers.
If this sounds like the wine for you (or someone you know) you better get your skates on. Just 1650 bottles available.
- The fruit for this delightful Shiraz was hand-picked from a vineyard overlooking the majestic Lake George. The soils there are free draining and rich in minerals, concentrating the wine and bringing it rich fruit aromas.
- The wine is made with great love and attention every step of the way. The grapes are fermented in small picking bins and plunged 3 times a day by Malcolm and Carla. It’s finally matured in French oak for 10 months.
- The Canberra Shiraz has a finesse and delicacy with classic pepper notes that are typical of the Canberra region. It’s complex, long and even at early stages, balanced. Quite stunning.
- Racking up thousands of buy-again ratings over the past five years, your favourite mid-week red is back! Any red lover will appreciate this gem, made from certified organic fruit and delicious to the bottom of the bottle! It's usually hard to come by organic Shiraz at such a low price, but that's what being an Angel is all about.
- You'll be treated to aromas of plums, liquorice and fruits of the forest alongside a silky palate of blueberries, raspberries, dark chocolate and oak spices. Ash's TLC has locked in maximum colour and allowed full expression of the natural fruit flavours.
- Cool climate conditions have ensured an easy drinking drop with soft tannins, perfect for that upcoming bbq or dinner party. The love & detail that has gone into this Shiraz is evident in every sip, so kick back and enjoy!
WE'RE NOT SURE
Stu’s Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon, was sourced from a fifth generation family owned single-vineyard on the banks of the Para River, Barossa Valley.
This exquisite red was open fermented, basket pressed, aged in new and older French oak hogsheads for almost 2 years. The Four Men are true believers in minimum intervention, only getting involved in the fruit when they have to. Sensational bright dark blue and black fruits with rich firm tannins and gorgeous length of ripe flavour and a deliciously soft finish.
It doesn't get much more ‘small scale’, ‘hand crafted’ or ‘artisanal high-end’ than this. It’ll hold its own against any top-end Aussie Cabernet - anywhere, anytime!
- With only 8 barrels in existence don't be the Angel that misses out.
Stuey's oh-so-popular blend returns! It is simply bursting with plush fruity goodness! Get ready for a medium bodied drop, with a full and rich mid palate, fleshy fruits and a lingering finish. All individual batches of Grenache, Shiraz and Mataro grapes were open fermented separately, basket pressed then matured separately in French and American oak hogsheads for almost a year. These four blokes treat grapes like gold, paying full respect to the grape growing families who produced the beautiful fruit.
Stylistically it is very typical of Barossa GSM blends - a very honest "wine of the village" where the emphasis is on approachable fruit layers and soft tannins. Guaranteed to provide a warm and inviting look at why the Barossa is so special. The only difference is just how sensational the value for your money is - many similar Barossa GSM blends ask a much higher price.
Under $15 Angel price for a hand made, artisanal scale wine, lovingly crafted barrel by barrel the old fashioned way, you've never seen anything quite like this before! By supporting Four Men and a Shed you are supporting a passionate group of farming families from the most recognised region in Australia, who nurture their vines all year round, generation after generation. Go on...find some friends, find some food then add GSM to help find the fun!