Sourced from just two single-blocks in the renowned Light Pass sub-region of the Barossa Valley, Red by Caroline Dunn Black Barossa Shiraz is next level outstanding!
Powerful, yet graceful this shiraz is overflowing with concentrated plump black brambly fruits, dark chocolatey and black spicey aromas, beautifully balanced with warm, stony, mineral hints and flavours that just go on and on and on…!
An iconic Barossa variety made by an iconic winemaker at an exceptional Angel-exclusive price. With just 800 cases in existence you’re going to have to get your skates on to avoid disappointment.
- Are you ready to bring something completely different to the table?! The gentle, balanced and flavoursome palate is a stunning step away from the typical 'bowl-me-over' style of Shiraz that dominates the Australian market.
- Co-fermenting Shiraz and Viognier grapes has a particular magic about it, creating a light, spicy and savoury experience. This blend has bright red fruits abound, with the added lift of honeysuckle and white pepper to finish. As each sip evolves, you'll know exactly what Glen and Andrew mean when they say the hallmark of a truly great wine is the endless desire to pour yourself "just one more glass!"
- Hand-picked, hand-crafted and hand-bottled (right down to the hand-dipped wax seal) ...You simply don't often find wines made like this. The true meaning of 'La Petite Mort' is about enjoyment - letting go of restraints and revelling in something new and maybe a little titillating. Made in tiny quantities, this vintage marks the return of a champion (93% rated!) and it won't stick around long...
WE'RE NOT SURE
Simon ‘Sorby’ Adams' first-up, single vineyard Pinot Gris from the high Eden Valley in the Barossa ranges offers pristine fruit flavours, a whisper of spicy complexity and yummy elegant crispness.
It is a beautifully styled Pinot Gris, with fragrant aromas of jasmine, poached pear and green rockmelon, leading to a succulent palate that is deliciously rounded and silky.
Get ready for a succulent Pinot Gris that is sooo drinkable you’ll be rushing back for more!
- This is Leighton's exclusive Rosé Returns! He has achieved a gorgeous outcome by co-fermenting quality Shiraz and Cabernet fruit. This somewhat rustic approach has ensured a lovely strawberry and cream nose that will jump from your glass and get your mouth watering...
- Each sip will be utterly smooth, with layers of strawberry, red currant and raspberry, and will deliver a great mouthfeel that coats your palate to give amazing length. The wine is crafted in the Saignée style - a French word that refers to bleeding. That is, the free run juice was bled after very limited time in contact with the skins to ensure a pristine and delicate drop.
- After fermentation the wine was also matured in oak for 6 months, which is a little left of centre for Rosé. This time in oak allowed the wine to soften, and is just another example of the extra creative TLC that Leighton put in to every turn of his Rosré making adventure to deliver this stupendous value for Angels!
- If you're after the perfect lunch time companion, look no further! Ben has crafted a palate of fresh berries that is soft and creamy, making your tastebuds tingle and providing a crisp finish. No doubt you'll be coming back for another glass!
- Ben has let the grapes do the work, simply crushing and pressing them before leaving them to wild ferment. This allows the final product to express the true qualities of the incredible Margaret River region.
- Why not lap up all this stunning Rosé has to offer today, especially at under $13 for Angels! Serving it slightly chilled will help bring in summer in just right! It's gorgeous pale pink colour is your cue to enter a world of indulgence.
This isn’t your average Sauvy. A delicious, textural white wine made in the style of a red. Grape juice left in contact with grape skins, pulling out flavour and tannin. Left cloudy intentionally for more flavour. Known around the traps as an “orange” wine, due to the colour.
This wine brings a textural experience in both appearance and feel, with zippy acidity and a fruit flavour profile of grapefruit, lemon and pineapple that transcends robust depths and subtle heights. Ahhh, yum!
Leighton makes wine on the edge, pushing the envelope and looking to make wines that challenge convention. Totally unique, for those interested in expanding their wine knowledge.
- Prepare for a bouquet of summer fun! At under $14, you'd be mad to miss this delicious opportunity...Fermented in both stainless steel and a concrete egg, Ben has locked in outstanding aromatics and flavours to help Angels bring in the hot weather with something really special. Not to mention it is from their Organic and Biodynamic vineyard!
- This is a clean, tropical and grassy wine. 100% smooth and backed by textural delights, each sip will have a crisp finish and keep you pouring another...
- Thousands of Angels tried the last vintage of this wine, and it scored a gigantic 93% buy-again rating. They can't be wrong! Go on, get this stunner in your summer basket before it's all drunk up.
- Grown on the infamous Major Plains vineyard this wine sets the bar high! The vineyard is dry grown (No irrigation) and produces a very small crop of intensly coloured and flavoured fruits.
- An impressive inky depth fills your glass with a purple rim. A great intensity of flavour, including red fruits and black pepper: along with chocolate and coconut from time spent in new barrels. You will be blown away by this masterpeice!
- A rich and powerful palate highlights the complex structure of the wine. There are slight tannins but overall an impression of velvet and richness which make the wine lovely to drink. The wine has great length of flavour.
- Adam Barton brings Angels another instalment of his downright scrumptious Chardonnay from high in the Adelaide Hills. The region's cool climate means this wine is refined and elegant, showing off crunchy apple, pear, citrus and white peach aromas.
- Adam dances to is own winemaking beat and wanted to give this Chardonnay a modern twist. Each sip is refreshing, with crisp acidity on the palate to balance out the subtle creamy touch from the wine's time in barrel fermentation and maturation on lees.
- Rabbit & Spaghetti speaks to the traditions of friendship over shared meals between grape growers and captured Italian prisoners in the Adelaide region that have long outlasted WWII. Carry on embracing new friendships and old over a bottle of Adam's outstanding wine!