WE'RE NOT SURE
- Anna and Derek once again deliver their incredible Sweet Spot white, which holds a special place in the hearts of many Angels. It constantly delights Pinot Gris lovers, and always leaves first time Pinot Gris drinkers completely converted!
- Each mouthful is super smooth, with a light to medium mouthful that makes it perfect to enjoy during the day. It has tropical fruit layers, like liquid sunshine! The perfect alternative if you're looking for a change from Sauvignon Blanc.
- At under $14 for Angels, this incredible quality wine can be at your door in no time, delivering flavour and value in spades!
- Geoff ‘Joffa’ Thompson’s latest release Chardonnay, is an outstanding example of what this world-renowned cool-climate region does wonderfully! Angels will enjoy tantalising aromas of lemon, apricot and just a touch of oak.
- Your taste buds will dance to the tune of subtle sweetness on the palate, followed up by a lovely crisp, tangy mouthfeel that’ll ensure easy drinking. The finish is long and balanced to round out each delightful sip!
- Geoff's attention to detail shines here. Listening to Angel feedback means this latest vintage has a new balance and slightly less oak influence while maintaining the lovely intense fruit flavours.. A guaranteed hit in any crowd, why not make the most of your Angel backing and snap up this quality, pocket -friendly Chardy!
Rob’s juicy Vermentino is the perfect wine for the hot months to come. The zesty, tropical fruit flavours are complemented beautifully by zippy acidity and leads on to a super refreshing long finish.
You’ll discover enticing aromas of floral jasmine and lemongrass all combined with a fresh limey zesty hint of tropical flavours.
This burgeoning white variety is a foodies best friend! Your taste buds will be dancing in anticipation of the next sip. This is sure to become another classic that flies off the shelfs in a jiffy!
- This is the only Botrytis Semillon dessert wine available through Naked Wines! Rob has hand crafted a unique wine for Angels with grapes from the NSW Riverina region. Wines of this style are quite rare not only in the landscape of Australian wine, but also in world wine.
- Your glass will show wonderful colours of light gold with amber hues. Then get ready for some enticing aromas. Think dried apricot and orange marmalade combined with fresh peach and hints of high quality French oak. The scrumptious flavours on your palate will be a rich and complex combination of mango and citrus layers. The fine acid structure combined with subtle oak characters provide balance to this exceptionally complex and luscious wine.
- Rob's outstanding attention to detail has created a sweet delight that is a true reward for the Angels who helped make it happen. This is the perfect wine to enjoy with special company, save for an occasion or to share as an out-of-the-ordinary gift to a lucky pal. So, why not stock up with several! Woohoo! And, as of June 2019, it's just scored 95 Points from the esteemed wine writer James Halliday.
The King Valley is one of the highest altitude grape growing regions in Australia, meaning a long and gradual ripening period allowing for optimal flavour development. The vineyard where Nina & Kate’s Pinot Gris grapes comes from is North facing and on a gentle slope allowing for this gradual ripening on account of the cooler nights with breezes hailing from the high country and warm days perfect for balanced flavour and sugar ripeness.
A jazzy, zesty, lifted, textured, little number, which sits on the fence in style exhibiting hints of Pear, apple blossom and pastry crust aromatics and a textured finish more reminiscent of French Pinot Gris, coupled with zingy, crunchy acidity, and lovely minerality more reminiscent of Italian Pinot Grigio.
Get your tastebuds excited with a citrus, mineral, pear explosion that will make you want to go back for more! Enjoy it with food, enjoy it with friends, but most of all we hope you just enjoy it!
- Arneis is the new ‘it’ wine - cool and oh-so-delicious! Lifted tropical hints of gooseberry and passionfruit jump from the glass. Crisp apple, pear and lemon myrtle glide along a fresh mineral palate that prickles with intensity and texture. Such a long finish. Yummm!
- This Arneis is back for 2019 (2018 vintage had a 90% buy it again rating so we couldn't not bring it back!). It is a $50 bottle of wine any day of the week - but Angel funding has made it possible to over-deliver on winemaking tools, wine quality and price.
- Partially fermented in two handcrafted Tuscan-clay, 500 litre Amphorae. Wow! These big pots are integral to the Nodus Tollens style and are testament to centuries old, traditional methods of winemaking.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- The next vintage of Brian's classic SSB blend has tremendous vibrancy and freshness. He has sourced the fruit for this vintage from incredible low yielding vines from the Mid North of the Margaret River, consistently rated as a world class winemaking region.
- Fruit driven and easy drinking, each sip is well balanced - the perfect dry white for warmer weather. The mouth-watering finish lingers on the palate and leaves you crying out for more!
- A glass of this dreamy drop will leave your tastebuds feeling lifted and delicately treated. It's certainly a wine to be enjoyed while young, and why not at this steal of an Angel price!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Liquid sunshine is here! This stunning treat from Stuart is perfect for warm, festive evenings. Lifted aromatics of guava and nectarines will greet you, while a creamy, nutty nuance accompanies the stunning citrus layers.
- The grapes for this wine were sourced from vineyards in the central and southern parts of Margaret River. Bright aromatics bring a delicacy to the wine that rounds off the signature magic of the SBS blend. All of the bright and zippy flavours continue to the very back of the palate.
- As soon as you open the bottle, you'll think of sunshine, white sand beaches, and turquoise blue ocean water...plus the price of a bottle is much less than the travel cost to get to Margaret River. Now that is stupendous value!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Grown in South Australia's coolest maritime climate - Mount Gambier - from soils that are totally unique - limestone and flint pebbles. Warm windy days in summer limit berry size and provide super flavour concentration, balanced by very cool nights driven by the extremely cold southern ocean. Every afternoon cooling sea breezes reduce the temperature and retain the natural grape acids during the ripening season.
- Machine harvested at night time to retain the fresh flavours. The grapes were destemmed without crushing and pressed as soon as possible to minimise the phenolic and colour extraction from the skins.
- Aromas of fresh crisp apple and a delicious hint of rose petals drive through to lip-smacking, mouth-watering flavours of limes, ripe pear and spice. Ahhh, yummm!
- The latest vintage of Liz's cracking Pinot Grigio is here! It's the ultimate crowd pleaser, with the last vintage scoring a huge 92% buy-again rating from thousands of Angels.
- Like its Italian inspiration, this Pinot Grigio was created in a long and slender style. Pear and honeydew melon aromas are supported by lime undertones. Crisp and fresh, this wine will treat you to peach and citrus notes lingering long after the last mouthful has gone!
- Grown in the Murray Darling region of NSW, the limestone chalk soil characters are reflected in the texture of this beauty. Imagine a classic sports car with clean lines, ridged structure, understated power and a smooth performance - this bargain white is a clear winner!