WE'RE NOT SURE
- Classic pear layers, apple and a touch of rose and nutmeg all contribute aromatic purity and intensity. The palate is fresh yet svelte and finishes with a rose petal flourish. This drop certainly has a hallmark of purity!
- Rod's latest Angel exclusive Pinot Gris is sourced from four distinct vineyard sites within the Hawke's Bay region which results in greater complexity. Both Rod and his top class growers enjoy an increasingly secure relationship having relied on each other for four years in a row, so Rod can restrict yields and delay picking to his preference. This professional trust is all thanks to the Naked model and ensures the end result is a perfectly ripe, yet relatively dry Pinot Gris.
- There is a lot of competition for Pinot Gris grapes among winemakers in Hawke's Bay, so volumes will always be limited. An absolute steal at under $14 for Angels, this flies off the Naked shelves every year so don't delay!
You’re going to love Drew’s pristine fruit-driven chardonnay from the beautiful cool-climate region of Orange in the Central Ranges, NSW. This single-vineyard masterpiece is crafted from fruit grown on 20 year old vines - it’s sure to hit the spot!
Fermentation and maturation in a massive 3,000 litre French oak Foudre barrel gives it superb complexity - the average size barrel is around 300L. The subtle combining of fruit characters with maturation in this large format barrel has created a wine with a sensational difference - freshness, intensity, complex fruit profiles and a textural tension that is often difficult to capture! Yum!
You’ll be enchanted by the aromas of fresh green apples, crisp pears and hints of grapefruit. This incredible Orange region chardonnay was made in tiny amounts. Only 320 cases in existence. Don't miss out on your chance to snaffle a few bottles.
The 2017/8 summer was lovely & warm. The amazing amount of sunshine produced good sized crops and a gorgeous even ripening. The grapes were sourced from parcels of fruit from three separate North Canterbury vineyards has produced a stunning Pinot Gris.
The natural fruit sweetness is balanced with a perfect acidity backbone that is such a hallmark of great cool-climate wines.
The mouthfeel is multi-layered and textured giving the wine depth, balance and intrigue. You’ll be bowled over by the aromas of ripe juicy Gala Apples & Nashi Pear. This is an off-dry style with freshly picked stone fruit and notes of Turkish delight.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Nigel nurtures every drop of Art by Evoi wine from vine to bottle himself, turning out hand crafted, small batch Margaret River gold each vintage. His tiny operation is only possible with Angel backing!
- This smooth blend ties together layers of fruit and texture with every sip. It was fermented in tanks with some small portions in new French oak to achieve a silky mouth feel.
- Get ready to enjoy a fuller bodied SSB and very long finish that is guaranteed to appeal to all white wine lovers, even those who usually avoid Savvy's. A Reserve Margaret River gem at your doorstep for under $16?? Dive in!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Adrian and Rebecca have bottled up a brilliant dose of refreshing fruity flavour for you! This is delicious on your lips and light on your pocket, easy drinking guaranteed. It is a hit with fresh and barbequed seafood, lemon chicken skewers or summer salads.
- Refreshing and zippy, this light bodied wine is packed with bright flavours of citrus, passionfruit and tropical fruits...an Angel hit every vintage!
- The latest instalment is no exception, so get in on this incredible value winner today. It is also a scrumptious alternative for those who want to try something other than New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc.
- Bright punchy guava aromatics with hints of nectarines and passionfruit will greet the lucky duck cracking this bottle open! The flavours have a subtle richness mirrored on the palate, that somehow fill the mouth without being heavy or cloying. It has wonderful fluidity, making the wine flavoursome yet still oh-so refreshing!
- This is Stuart’s fourth Sauvignon Blanc vintage for Naked, and it is more popular than ever, with every vintage over 90% buy-again rating! The conditions in the southern parts of Margaret, where these grapes are from, resulted in brighter aromatics and a truly delicate wine.
- Just imagine... you, a bottle of this, a warm spring day and a hankering to sit back and appreciate the finer things in life. It's rare to find a wine with such distinct varietal fruit characters, poise and harmony at this price point. Enjoy the Naked way!
- Steve's Chardonnay is back, for its second vintage better than ever, from his family vineyard.
- The cool climate of Orange lends itself well to elegant Chardonnays. This one shows a touch of toast on the nose and white peach on the palate.
- Why not sneak a few bottles of this incredibly valued Orange Chardy in to your case today? A brand new winemaker and a brand new wine is an opportunity too good for any white wine lover to miss!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Bill & Claudia have done it again, showing off all the wonderment the Marlborough has to offer. This wine combines grapes from two of the areas most renowned sub-regions, the Awatere and Wairau Valleys.
- Cool fermenting helped retain the hallmark vibrant aromas and flavours of Marlborough fruit. Citrus and melon aromas leap from the glass before the crisp and dry palate delights with lively fruit layers. This baby is utterly drinkable...sunshine in a bottle!
- The last vintage scored a whopping 94% buy-again rating from thousands our beloved Angels, which is pretty tough to argue with! Of course, the fact that Angels can get this quality Marlborough drop at an unbelievably low price is another reason why it's hard to ignore. Don't fight it, go wild and lap up all the fun this wine has to offer.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Grown in South Australia's coolest maritime climate - Mount Gambier - from soils that are totally unique - limestone and flint pebbles. Warm windy days in summer limit berry size and provide super flavour concentration, balanced by very cool nights driven by the extremely cold southern ocean. Every afternoon cooling sea breezes reduce the temperature and retain the natural grape acids during the ripening season.
- Machine harvested at night time to retain the fresh flavours. The grapes were destemmed without crushing and pressed as soon as possible to minimise the phenolic and colour extraction from the skins.
- Aromas of fresh crisp apple and a delicious hint of rose petals drive through to lip-smacking, mouth-watering flavours of limes, ripe pear and spice. Ahhh, yummm!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- The next vintage of Brian's classic SSB blend has tremendous vibrancy and freshness. He has sourced the fruit for this vintage from incredible low yielding vines from the Mid North of the Margaret River, consistently rated as a world class winemaking region.
- Fruit driven and easy drinking, each sip is well balanced - the perfect dry white for warmer weather. The mouth-watering finish lingers on the palate and leaves you crying out for more!
- A glass of this dreamy drop will leave your tastebuds feeling lifted and delicately treated. It's certainly a wine to be enjoyed while young, and why not at this steal of an Angel price!