WE'RE NOT SURE
Adrian and Rebecca's Family Reserve range is their ultimate offering. These premium wines are hand crafted to capture the true essence of the Yarra Valley region. There's nothing old school about this Chardonnay - it is modern and fresh! It's certainly a classy drop for those looking to take their wine journey to the next level.
The Santolin Family Reserve Chardonnay was hand picked from low yielding vines, naturally fermented in French oak and matured for a further 9 months. You’ll be awestruck by the hazelnut and grapefruit aromas and flavours all beautifully wrapped up and balanced by a hint of oak and melon. The gorgeous acidity gives this luxe wine an impressively long finish.
Best of all, the price is an unbelievable exclusive for Angels who want to treat themselves to premium Yarra Valley quality without forking out on an over inflated price tag.
- This wine is crafted at a core vineyard called Esprit which sits at 185m elevation on a limestone slope, a truly unique vineyard in Hawke's Bay context. The growing conditions there have given a crisp lemongrass and mineral note to the wine. If that's not enticing enough, the Skeetfield vineyard fruit component adds scrumptious passionfruit and lemongrass layers.
- Rod's winemaking approach is very neutral to allow the quality fruit to shine. This means crushing and de-stemming at low temperatures, only employing neutral yeast, cool fermentation, and then around two months time melding and maturing on lees to build texture. All this TLC means the flavours just keep on coming in prolonged waves long after each sip!
- The Naked Model means that Rod can cut out the middlemen and ensure the most direct route from the grower to you, the Angel who made it happen. This means he can pay the grower well for the best fruit...therefore more bang for your buck! The proof is in the pudding...this gorgeous Savvy sells out every year. If you are in to pure unwooded aromatic white wines, then look no further and get this in your basket today.
- Marlborough lovers stop here! Mike's latest Destination vintage brings you an amazing chance to experience all that New Zealand's premier Sauvignon Blanc growing region has to offer. This wine is a blend of three different vineyard sites in Marlborough's southern valleys.
- The clay based soils where the fruit parcels were grown provide texture and depth of flavour to the gorgeous citrus, stone fruit and elderflower palate layers. The acid is seamlessly integrated into the fleshy and vibrantly fruited palate, making for a long and clean finish. A huge drinkability and food friendly factors tick all boxes for terrific value and versatility as an anytime crowd pleaser!
- This is a drop that will liven your senses, treat your tastebuds and delight as a drink on it's own or if matched with an equally tasty meal. Dive in to the wonderful clarity and vibrancy of this white and let it take you to your relaxation Destination.
- Once again Stuart brings us an out-of-this-world Top Shelf beauty, poised to blow the socks off any Chardonnay or Margaret River enthusiast. Truly a labour of love, there was no crushing in the creation of this juicy treat. All grapes were whole fruit pressed to lock in maximum aromatics and complexity.
- Matured in a combination of new and older Burgundian oak barriques for 12 months, and then held back in tank for longer to allow the flavours to meld, and the wine to gain poise. Scents of lemon curd, peach skin, pink grapefruit, and citrus oils leap will from your glass. Notes of hazelnut and vanilla follow to really get you salivating!
- The palate packs texture and weight of flavour beyond expectation. This is off-set by a mineral acidity that makes the finish fresh without dulling the persistence of flavour. Stuart has created a wine of nuance that manages to walk the tightrope of generosity and a clean finish. Above all, it is classic Margaret River Chardonnay that will drink well, as soon as you open the bottle! Stuart's tip? You simply won't be able to buy a Chardonnay with this level of complexity or style, at this price, from anywhere else.
- Scrumptious Chardonnay from the hills that famously make grapes sing! This cool climate wonder will have you licking your lips and scratching your head at the unreal Angel-only bang for buck.
- Each sip will deliver beautiful crisp acidity that keeps the wine together, balanced with luscious sweet melon and citrus layers.
- A hint of creamy texture and oak influence is in the mix as well, creating a complex wine that will undoubtedly have you back for more!
Using some of the best parcels from the Central Ranges & Orange regions, Debbie Lauritz has created a stunning cool-climate Pinot Gris. The fruit was picked at two different times to give diversity and complexity to the wine. The first pick was a little earlier to retain crispness & freshness and the second pick commenced when the fruit was a little riper to get fuller flavours and more palate weight.
This cool-climate Pinot Gris is fresh, vibrant and has the perfect balance of crispness, palate weight & texture. The crispness comes from the earlier pick, retaining nice natural acidity, green pear & apple notes. The textural element comes from the barrel ferment and the riper fruits spectrum resulting from the later pick.
To get a cool-climate Pinot Gris of this quality for under $13 is an absolute steal! When your fellow Angel’s hear about Debbie puttin’ on the ritz… it won’t be around for long!
Drink now or cellar for up to 3 years. It's fresh and crisp, perfect to be poured right from the bottle. Pairs wonderfully with spicy foods, especially Thai and fusion dishes that have subtle sweet flavours.
Tash Mooney’s Italian Kiss is a delicious blend of Pinot Gris and Arneis. The grapes were picked separately in the vineyard, the Juice being kept cold and fresh, and then made with minimal intervention and filtration to ensure we have maximum fruit intensity coming into the glass.
This wine is fresh and vibrant with flavours of nectarine and pear, and a hint of passionfruit aromas too, so it’s perfect warm weather drinking.
Match this up with BBQ prawn skewers and a fennel salad and you’ll be singing ‘Summertime, and the livin’ is sooo easy…’
- This cracking Sweet Spot white gives Chardonnay a modern twist, purposefully crafted to appeal to those who might usually avoid the varietal. It's light mouth feel is softly textured and fruit forward.
- Each sip will take your on a flavour journey - think citrus and melon, with a bouquet of aromas to match! Using only a touch of oak treatment has ensured this Chardonnay steers clear of the old buttery style.
- Steve purposefully left the grapes on vine for longer to build up the right flavour balance, locking in an undeniably moreish experience that will leave any white lover thrilled! Central Ranges has only been a certified wine region for around a decade, prior to that it lesser known and continues to supply a perfect cooler climate fruit element to many Hunter Valley wines. Jump on it today!
- Fresh and full of flavour, this Chardonnay is a blend of both the classic and modern styles. Aromas of green apple and white peach are supported by the palate which has creaminess and toasty oak characters alongside fresh, lively citrus and stonefruit flavours.
- Each parcel of incredible Chardonnay was individually pressed, fined and fermented separately. Post ferment, the wine was carefully blended from over 20 different parcels of fruit to achieve the perfect aroma, flavour and balance.
- Dive in and enjoy this labour of love from one of Naked's earliest winemaking legends! At under $9 for Angels, it's the perfect backyard party buddy this summer!
- This stunning Top Shelf Chardonnay from Rob will send you into a spin! Its enticing aromas include grapefruit, green melon and white nectarine bouncing around your glass, followed by hints of cashew nuts and toasty oak.
- On the palate, you'll enjoy green apple, fig and honeydew melon layers. Fresh mineral acidity combined with a creamy texture and nutty oak provide balance to this exceptionally long, complex and structured wine. Only the finest oak barrels were used, delivering over-the-top quality in each sip.
- Making the most of his world-class Burgundy vintage experience, Rob is undoubtedly most passionate about Chardonnay when it comes to whites. His Heritage Bin range is inspired by the generations of grape growing and homestyle winemaking that his family coded with letter/number combinations. Tumbarumba is one of Australia's best cool climate regions for Chardonnay, so don't blink or you'll miss getting your hands on this small batch wine for under $20!