WE'RE NOT SURE
- The latest installment of this beloved Rabbit & Spaghetti wonder is here Angels, rated 90% or over the last four vintages! Adam sourced his grapes for this wine from vineyards in the Clare Valley and Adelaide Hills, so every glass you pour will express the classic qualities of this South Australian gem.
- Pinot Gris is fast becoming Australia's favourite white choice at gatherings - not too heavy, not too light yet full of moreish layers. Adam's Pinot Gris is fruit driven with a nose of delicious juicy red apples, white peach and a hint of pear.
- Get ready for a full flavoursome palate with a fresh and crisp line of acidity. No doubt this wine has great persistence of flavour that will have it flying off the shelves again...so get in quick!
- Angels, Adam is here to knock the socks off all you white wine lovers out there! Looking for an alternative to mix it up from your usual Savvy or Chardonnay preference? Then look no further! This dances the middle line perfectly, delivering gorgeous floral aromas and layer upon layer of balanced citrus flavour. The medium bodied mouth feel will have you licking your lips and reaching for a re-fill!
- According to wine historians, Fiano is a 'classical vine' of southern Italy that likely has ancient Roman origins. It's a late ripening varietal, finding huge favour in Australia as a crowd pleasing white. A great example of an old world wine now made modern for today's wine scene.
- Why not fall in love with Adam's carefully crafted Adelaide Hills Fiano and have the chance to bring something new to the table? For under $15 Angel price, why not indeed!
- Single vineyard Fiano is Judy & Glen's flagship wine - it grows fantastically on the terroir of their Clare Valley vineyard and has consistently won gold medals since their first ever vintage in 2012. This Sweet Spot white is packed full of character and textures that coat the mouth. It's the perfect lighter-bodied alternative for Sauvignon Blanc lovers wanting to try something new.
- Pretty violet and floral aromas will get you all excited to take the first sip! The expression of the fruit is what makes this wine special. You'll be delighted with subtle spice on the palate and a dry, moreish finish.
- This late ripening varietal is finding huge favour in Australia as a crowd pleasing white. Fiano is considered by wine historians a 'classical vine' of southern Italy that likely has origins in ancient Roman viticulture - so definitely an old world wine now made modern for today's wine scene. Get ahead of the trend and bring this value packed stunner to the table!
- Judy and Glen Kelly deliver the goods yet again with their Naked exclusive Pinot Grigio! But, their experience with this variety shows as the grapes are sourced from some of the oldest vines in Australia.
- Made to the Italian style - crisp fresh and dry - yet offering delicious stone fruit characters that give the hint of slight fruity sweetness. Yumm!
- Pinot Grigio of this calibre would normally sell for $23 and above. This is a great deal for Angels at under $14!
WE'RE NOT SURE
This Hunter delight shows delicate pale green in your glass with aromas of fresh citrus, lime and pear, and a typical zippy palate. Made in tiny quantities, there is only 176 cases available (yep, that’s for Angels right around Australia!)
As always, only the finest fruit makes it into bottle at Montvalley. Only the pristine free run juice is used for the Semillon as the pressings add unwanted phenolics to the final wine. Every grape is hand picked by the Montvalley team with meticulous attention to detail.
Aged premium single-vineyard Semillon from one of the world's leading regions is near impossible to find under $30. As if John & Dan haven't thrilled their Angel fans enough since their Naked launch in March 2017, this exciting arrival is a rare opportunity, so dive in today to avoid disappointment.
- Welcome back to an absolute Angel favourite, the perfect crowd pleaser Hero Pinot Grigio! Jen's passion and skill are evident in every sip of this outstanding treat. Pears and citrus fruit aromas will get you all excited for the first pour, oozing energy to match our red head's fiery personality.
- Pristine Pinot Grigio fruit parcels give the wine a phenomenal textural foundation. The elevation of the select vineyards ensures cool climate characteristics shine through - bright crunchy fruit flavours that will pair wonderfully with a spread of quality cheeses, white meat dishes or simply enjoyed on it's own as the sun sets.
- With a dry, fine and lingering finish, you'll be thirsty for more! Every vintage of this wine has repeatedly scored 90%+ buy-again Angel reviews. This delicious Pinot Grigio is from the one and only Jen Pfeiffer. Enjoy every sip of another wine made possible by Angel backing!
WE'RE NOT SURE
The King Valley is one of the highest altitude grape growing regions in Australia, meaning a long and gradual ripening period allowing for optimal flavour development. The vineyard where Nina & Kate’s Pinot Gris grapes comes from is North facing and on a gentle slope allowing for this gradual ripening on account of the cooler nights with breezes hailing from the high country and warm days perfect for balanced flavour and sugar ripeness.
A jazzy, zesty, lifted, textured, little number, which sits on the fence in style exhibiting hints of Pear, apple blossom and pastry crust aromatics and a textured finish more reminiscent of French Pinot Gris, coupled with zingy, crunchy acidity, and lovely minerality more reminiscent of Italian Pinot Grigio.
Get your tastebuds excited with a citrus, mineral, pear explosion that will make you want to go back for more! Enjoy it with food, enjoy it with friends, but most of all we hope you just enjoy it!
- Angels, dive in to Kevin's wonderful take on the classic white wine that will get any crowd in the mood! With an crisp, elegant palate, you know you're on to a winner.
- Pinot Grigio refers to the traditional Italian tendency to creat a more fruit forward style wine from the grape varietal, rather than the luscious French 'Gris' style.
- At under $10 for Angels, there is no denying the value bundled in to this bottle. Kevin is renowned as Australia's King of Pinot G, and has 30 years experience making wine throughout Victoria. He knows a thing or two about getting this glorious grape just right...cheers to that!
Using some of the best parcels from the Central Ranges & Orange regions, Debbie Lauritz has created a stunning cool-climate Pinot Gris. The fruit was picked at two different times to give diversity and complexity to the wine. The first pick was a little earlier to retain crispness & freshness and the second pick commenced when the fruit was a little riper to get fuller flavours and more palate weight.
This cool-climate Pinot Gris is fresh, vibrant and has the perfect balance of crispness, palate weight & texture. The crispness comes from the earlier pick, retaining nice natural acidity, green pear & apple notes. The textural element comes from the barrel ferment and the riper fruits spectrum resulting from the later pick.
To get a cool-climate Pinot Gris of this quality for under $13 is an absolute steal! When your fellow Angel’s hear about Debbie puttin’ on the ritz… it won’t be around for long!
Drink now or cellar for up to 3 years. It's fresh and crisp, perfect to be poured right from the bottle. Pairs wonderfully with spicy foods, especially Thai and fusion dishes that have subtle sweet flavours.
WE'RE NOT SURE
Adrian and Rebecca's Family Reserve range is their ultimate offering. These premium wines are hand crafted to capture the true essence of the Yarra Valley region. There's nothing old school about this Chardonnay - it is modern and fresh! It's certainly a classy drop for those looking to take their wine journey to the next level.
The Santolin Family Reserve Chardonnay was hand picked from low yielding vines, naturally fermented in French oak and matured for a further 9 months. You’ll be awestruck by the hazelnut and grapefruit aromas and flavours all beautifully wrapped up and balanced by a hint of oak and melon. The gorgeous acidity gives this luxe wine an impressively long finish.
Best of all, the price is an unbelievable exclusive for Angels who want to treat themselves to premium Yarra Valley quality without forking out on an over inflated price tag.