WE'RE NOT SURE
- Summer in a glass anyone? Daryl brings Angels another installment of his divine crowd pleaser, direct from his very own vineyard. It's bursting with crisp citrus, grapefruit, apple and melon characters. Be sure to grab a few of this seriously fast moving stock!
- Focusing on minimal intervention, Daryl has made his Sauvignon Blanc with no oak to allow the zesty characters of the grape to be fully expressed. Having thoroughly researched the best area to grow Sauvignon Blanc, he chose the specific appellation on which to plant the best Sauvignon Blanc clone in Australia.
- Picking a seriously chilly morning on which to harvest, Daryl then juiced and fermented the parcels cold. After this, he got out of the way and let nature make the complex flavour profiles of the grapes shine! Easily enjoyed on its own or with a variety of delicious meals, you can't go wrong with this incredibly approachable and easy-on-your-pocket winner!
- Adam's outrageously popular Riesling is back, and we are buzzing! Its refreshing, zippy character thrives in the eyes (and glasses) of Angels all around the country, racing off shelves every year. With a new label design, and still under $11 for Angels, the 2019 vintage will no doubt put on a repeat perfomace.
- Crafted with care and based on a solid collaboration of winemaker and grower, the Cellar Works range delivers a dynamic duo of fragrance and flavour. Think lime and grapefruit, with delicious drops of apple and pear to tickle your tastebuds.
- The finish is crisp and will leave you wanting more. Any white lover would be mad to miss this lovingly crafted, modern style Riesling from a premier Australian winemaking region. The grapes were harvested a mere 5 months before the finished product hit the Naked website; an incredible achievement made possible by Angels!
- This gorgeous Riesling comes from our wild child of the West, Paul Nelson. Back by popular Angel demand, you'll taste lively character and Paul's winemaking prowess in every sip!
- A gorgeous light straw and pale quartz appearance perfectly compliments the aromas of lifted citrus apple and green pear, wrapped with hints of passionfruit and white apple blossom.
- Paul's Riesling is a light bodied drop with hints of minerality, floral, citrus and spiced pear characters. It's a textual masterpiece with acidity that continues to keep the palate fresh and vibrant. Finishing long with lingering lemon sorbet and lime flavours. Stock up on this delight while you still can.
- There's nothing quite like a cool climate Riesling! Luke Tocaciu has already received incredible buy-ratings on his gorgeous Riesling last vintage, and its back!
- Made with minimal intervention, Luke's aim was to preserve the natural flavours of the vineyard and capture them in the bottle.
- Fragrant and intense, this drop will show loads of lime and floral notes. The wine is vibrant with well balanced fruit sweetness, citrus freshness and a 'crunchy' acid finish. 'Just one more glass'...prepare your taste buds.
- Get ready for a crunchy, dry and fresh mouthfeel that make this drop not only the perfect food wine, but also wonderful to enjoy on its own. Textbook pear, citrus blossom and fresh apple aromas sing out, all the crisp and lively characters that make Italian whites so enjoyable!
- Pinot Grigio is a hugely popular Italian varietal found traditionally in the North Eastern regions of Lombardy, Alto Adige, Friuli-Venezia and right where Rob's family came from, the Veneto! The sunny Mediterranean style climate of Rob's Aussie home region the Riverina provides the ideal conditions for growing Italian grape varietals.
- It's hard to find a guy more passionate about NSW wine than Rob, and you’d be hard pressed to find a wine more food friendly than this! Blending portions of both warm and cool climate fruit gives the best of both worlds - fruit forward balanced with structure that will age. What's not to love - a little slice of Italy delivered to your door for under $12!
- It's no surprise a wine made with this much TLC is in hot demand each year. Hand grown and hand made, Thomas has brought back another shining exhibit of Hunter terroir for you to immerse yourself in.
- The Hunter is world renowned for Semillon and this baby delivers. It is deliciously crisp with an abundance of citrus and lemongrass notes and a gentle sweet tingle on the palate, leaving you thirsty for more.
- If left to age for several years some unique and complex tones will develop; think vanilla, honey and toasty characters. Or if you're like us, this won't last more than a week at home. Crafted from a small batch, it's best to lock a few in you basket while you can!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- The latest installment of this beloved Rabbit & Spaghetti wonder is here Angels, rated 90% or over the last four vintages! Adam sourced his grapes for this wine from vineyards in the Clare Valley and Adelaide Hills, so every glass you pour will express the classic qualities of this South Australian gem.
- Pinot Gris is fast becoming Australia's favourite white choice at gatherings - not too heavy, not too light yet full of moreish layers. Adam's Pinot Gris is fruit driven with a nose of delicious juicy red apples, white peach and a hint of pear.
- Get ready for a full flavoursome palate with a fresh and crisp line of acidity. No doubt this wine has great persistence of flavour that will have it flying off the shelves again...so get in quick!
- Angels, Adam is here to knock the socks off all you white wine lovers out there! Looking for an alternative to mix it up from your usual Savvy or Chardonnay preference? Then look no further! This dances the middle line perfectly, delivering gorgeous floral aromas and layer upon layer of balanced citrus flavour. The medium bodied mouth feel will have you licking your lips and reaching for a re-fill!
- According to wine historians, Fiano is a 'classical vine' of southern Italy that likely has ancient Roman origins. It's a late ripening varietal, finding huge favour in Australia as a crowd pleasing white. A great example of an old world wine now made modern for today's wine scene.
- Why not fall in love with Adam's carefully crafted Adelaide Hills Fiano and have the chance to bring something new to the table? For under $15 Angel price, why not indeed!
- Single vineyard Fiano is Judy & Glen's flagship wine - it grows fantastically on the terroir of their Clare Valley vineyard and has consistently won gold medals since their first ever vintage in 2012. This Sweet Spot white is packed full of character and textures that coat the mouth. It's the perfect lighter-bodied alternative for Sauvignon Blanc lovers wanting to try something new.
- Pretty violet and floral aromas will get you all excited to take the first sip! The expression of the fruit is what makes this wine special. You'll be delighted with subtle spice on the palate and a dry, moreish finish.
- This late ripening varietal is finding huge favour in Australia as a crowd pleasing white. Fiano is considered by wine historians a 'classical vine' of southern Italy that likely has origins in ancient Roman viticulture - so definitely an old world wine now made modern for today's wine scene. Get ahead of the trend and bring this value packed stunner to the table!
- Judy and Glen Kelly deliver the goods yet again with their Naked exclusive Pinot Grigio! But, their experience with this variety shows as the grapes are sourced from some of the oldest vines in Australia.
- Made to the Italian style - crisp fresh and dry - yet offering delicious stone fruit characters that give the hint of slight fruity sweetness. Yumm!
- Pinot Grigio of this calibre would normally sell for $23 and above. This is a great deal for Angels at under $14!