- Ash’s last five vintages have had Angels singing out for more, rating 90% or above. A serious wine with a not-so-serious price tag. Sourced fruit from a single vineyard in Cowra.
- Aiming to showcase this vineyard's unique regional flavour palate in each of his wines, Ash is proud to combine single vineyard fruit parcels with his team's certified organic wine making techniques. This breathtaking style is sure to entice anyone with gorgeous passionfruit and tropical aromas.
- The palate brings a delicate mix of fresh tropical fruits and a smooth crisp acidity finish. Look no further for your next Top Shelf treat and delight your friends with a varietal that is among the industry's future classics as we experience hotter vintage conditions. Ash has truly outdone himself, so enjoy the fruits of your Angel backing!
- Ben Rector has fermented and matured Sauvignon Blanc in oak barriques to create this sunning Fumé Blanc.
- Regular lees stirring creating mouth-feel and texture. All the while holding the bright and crisp characters of Sauvignon Blanc.
- Get ready for layered flavours of butterscotch, marmalade and nashi pear, with a complex and creamy mouth-feel that will make you want to go back for more!
WE'RE NOT SURE
Andrew and Jenny Sinclair’s, single-vineyard, cool-climate Tassie Chardonnay is about to rock your world. Again!
This super fine, ever-so-lightly-oaked Chardonnay shows delicate fruit characters of green apple with a hint of citrus and a crisp yet sensationally smooth finish.
With only tiny quantities of this premium wine in existence it won’t be around for long!
- The inspiration for this wine comes from Rob's time working in Marlborough, NZ. The grapes for this refreshing drop were sourced from Rob's home region of Riverina as well as the cool climate region of Orange. After a gentle crush and press, only the best free-run juice was used to create this silky smooth drop!
- Vibrant aromas of passionfruit, guava and fresh cut snow peas dance around each glass poured. 2019 conditions delivered an outstanding parcel of fruit to the winery. From here, Rob's professional guidance has resulted in a wine that showcases the varietal's natural delicious tendencies. All this is quality at an incredible Angel price - under $12!
- The palate is crisp, dry and zingy, exhibiting layers of tropical and citrus flavours. Fresh acidity combined with pristine fruit flavours provide finely tuned balance to each sip. Definitely a wine to stock up on while you can. Angels jump at this wine each year so don't be left high and dry waiting for the next vintage!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- The latest installment of this beloved Rabbit & Spaghetti wonder is here Angels, rated 90% or over the last four vintages! Adam sourced his grapes for this wine from vineyards in the Clare Valley and Adelaide Hills, so every glass you pour will express the classic qualities of this South Australian gem.
- Pinot Gris is fast becoming Australia's favourite white choice at gatherings - not too heavy, not too light yet full of moreish layers. Adam's Pinot Gris is fruit driven with a nose of delicious juicy red apples, white peach and a hint of pear.
- Get ready for a full flavoursome palate with a fresh and crisp line of acidity. No doubt this wine has great persistence of flavour that will have it flying off the shelves again...so get in quick!
- Angels, Adam is here to knock the socks off all you white wine lovers out there! Looking for an alternative to mix it up from your usual Savvy or Chardonnay preference? Then look no further! This dances the middle line perfectly, delivering gorgeous floral aromas and layer upon layer of balanced citrus flavour. The medium bodied mouth feel will have you licking your lips and reaching for a re-fill!
- According to wine historians, Fiano is a 'classical vine' of southern Italy that likely has ancient Roman origins. It's a late ripening varietal, finding huge favour in Australia as a crowd pleasing white. A great example of an old world wine now made modern for today's wine scene.
- Why not fall in love with Adam's carefully crafted Adelaide Hills Fiano and have the chance to bring something new to the table? For under $15 Angel price, why not indeed!
- Little Jack is back! Ash has spent another vintage bringing together the finest organically grown grapes from around NSW, and crafted this fresh and fruity Sauvignon Blanc just for Angels.
- Aromas of passionfruit, rockmelon and peach hypnotise the nose while sweet honeydew and passionfruit back up on the mouth watering palate. A lingering citrus finish will have your lips smacking!
- Angels can access this certified organic wine at a price point similar or lower than conventionally made Sauvignon Blanc - unbelievable! A seriously fast seller each year, Angels have given it a thumbs up so it's sure to fly again! Oh and did we mention previous vintages have rated 93% or above, year on year, by Angels like you.
- Single vineyard Fiano is Judy & Glen's flagship wine - it grows fantastically on the terroir of their Clare Valley vineyard and has consistently won gold medals since their first ever vintage in 2012. This Sweet Spot white is packed full of character and textures that coat the mouth. It's the perfect lighter-bodied alternative for Sauvignon Blanc lovers wanting to try something new.
- Pretty violet and floral aromas will get you all excited to take the first sip! The expression of the fruit is what makes this wine special. You'll be delighted with subtle spice on the palate and a dry, moreish finish.
- This late ripening varietal is finding huge favour in Australia as a crowd pleasing white. Fiano is considered by wine historians a 'classical vine' of southern Italy that likely has origins in ancient Roman viticulture - so definitely an old world wine now made modern for today's wine scene. Get ahead of the trend and bring this value packed stunner to the table!
- Judy and Glen Kelly deliver the goods yet again with their Naked exclusive Pinot Grigio! But, their experience with this variety shows as the grapes are sourced from some of the oldest vines in Australia.
- Made to the Italian style - crisp fresh and dry - yet offering delicious stone fruit characters that give the hint of slight fruity sweetness. Yumm!
- Pinot Grigio of this calibre would normally sell for $23 and above. This is a great deal for Angels at under $14!
WE'RE NOT SURE
The Chardonnay was grown in South Australia's coolest maritime climate, Mount Gambier. Warm windy days in summer limit berry size and provide greeat flavour concentration, then the very cool nights help retain the natural grape acidity levels during the ripening period.
The wine is bright straw in colour with complex aromas of tangy peach and cream mingling deliciously with hints of citrusy zesty grapefruit, all driving through to a long and complex finish.
The natural acidity is fresh and lively but not sharp, more soft and textural from aging in barrel. Finally, the wine finishes with flavours of roasted almonds and a fine chalky minerality.