WE'RE NOT SURE
- Adrian and Rebecca have brought back this classic Angel favourite! Their latest vintage has floral and apple aromas, leading to juicy pear and spice on the palate. Crisp and fresh on the finish makes it perfect for hot afternoons.
- Extended contact with grape skins allowed the pink blush colours to infuse into the juice. The joy for Angels is evident - interesting textural and savoury elements will bounce around like a party in your mouth!
- A unique style of Pinot Grigio, this wine is lively and ready to whizz to your door step. A no brainer for your go-to BBQ wine list, it pairs gorgeously with seafood and lighter salad sides. Under $10 a pop for Angels, get this winner in your basket today!
- Angels, you've made this beautiful Chardonnay happen! Sit back and enjoy the fruits of Thomas' hard work throughout the huge 2020 vintage. This drop is a great example of New World Chardonnay, more restrained than the buttery style of days gone by.
- Perfect for those looking to dip their toe in the wonderful world of Chardy, it's aromas of white peach and honeycombe will get your tastebuds excited. The palate mixes lovely stone fruits, melon and a hint of creaminess to leave you wanting more.
- Snap up a few bottles of this unbelievably value-packed wine while you can..every year it's Angel fan base goes nuts upon it's return!
- Steve's Chardonnay is back, for its third vintage better than ever, from his family vineyard.
- The cool climate of Orange lends itself well to elegant Chardonnays. This one shows a touch of toast on the nose and white peach on the palate.
- Why not sneak a few bottles of this incredibly valued Orange Chardy in to your case today? He's of your fellow Angels favourite winemaker with over 3500 followers and his brand new vintage is an opportunity too good for any white wine lover to miss!
- Get ready for a crunchy, dry and fresh mouthfeel that make this drop not only the perfect food wine, but also wonderful to enjoy on its own. Textbook pear, citrus blossom and fresh apple aromas sing out, all the crisp and lively characters that make Italian whites so enjoyable!
- Pinot Grigio is a hugely popular Italian varietal found traditionally in the North Eastern regions of Lombardy, Alto Adige, Friuli-Venezia and right where Rob's family came from, the Veneto! The sunny Mediterranean style climate of Rob's Aussie home region the Riverina provides the ideal conditions for growing Italian grape varietals.
- It's hard to find a guy more passionate about NSW wine than Rob, and you’d be hard pressed to find a wine more food friendly than this! Blending portions of both warm and cool climate fruit gives the best of both worlds - fruit forward balanced with structure that will age. What's not to love - a little slice of Italy delivered to your door for under $12!
- Sourced from old, nutrient rich vines in the Watervale sub-region of Clare Valley, this Riesling was gently pressed and transformed into a tantalising taste sensation in Adam's workshop.
- Showing citrus blossom and limes on the nose, you'll be drawn in before you can say 'afternoon beverage'! Zesty limes and grapefruit on the palate will bring the crowds running, so have your back-up bottle ready...
- It's clean, fresh and balanced beautifully to ensure each sip leaves your taste buds dancing along to a long lasting flavour party! Every vintage has scored a huge 90% or above buy-again rating from Angels everywhere, proving Adam has worked his magic once again.
- There's nothing quite like a cool climate Riesling! Luke Tocaciu has already received incredible buy-ratings on his gorgeous Riesling last vintage, and its back!
- Made with minimal intervention, Luke's aim was to preserve the natural flavours of the vineyard and capture them in the bottle.
- Fragrant and intense, this drop will show loads of lime and floral notes. The wine is vibrant with well balanced fruit sweetness, citrus freshness and a 'crunchy' acid finish. 'Just one more glass'...prepare your taste buds.
WE'RE NOT SURE
2020……a year out of the ordinary to say the least! After fire ravaged most of the East Coast of Australia many vineyards were affected by smoke taint and sadly our usual growers in the King Valley were not immune to this. Luckily through our contacts we were able to source Pinot Gris from a great friend of Kate’s, with who has a vineyard in Yenda NSW.
Notably different to its predecessors given it’s sourced from a warmer climate vineyard. This vintage is more in the riper Gris spectrum.
Lifted aromatics of Nashi pear, subtle florals and aromatic tropicals give way to a smooth and lingering palate with texture and depth.
WE'RE NOT SURE
Single vineyard lusciousness from the pristine Adelaide Hills. Cold nights and mild days extended the ripening period ensuring maximum quality.
Each row harvested separately in the cool of early morning to maintain optimal fruit quality, aromas and ripeness. The grapes were crushed and pressed immediately to extract the purest flavours.
Delicate, lifted aromas of passionfruit and lime waft from the glass. An intensely concentrated flavour of fresh citrus lime, subtle passionfruit with remarkable fruit purity. This classic savvy shows a delicate minerality with a crisp acidity and long finish.
- Adam's outrageously popular Riesling is back, and we are buzzing! Its refreshing, zippy character thrives in the eyes (and glasses) of Angels all around the country, racing off shelves every year. With a new label design, and still under $11 for Angels, the 2020 vintage will no doubt put on a repeat perfomace.
- Crafted with care and based on a solid collaboration of winemaker and grower, the Cellar Works range delivers a dynamic duo of fragrance and flavour. Think lime and grapefruit, with delicious drops of apple and pear to tickle your tastebuds.
- The finish is crisp and will leave you wanting more. Any white lover would be mad to miss this lovingly crafted, modern style Riesling from a premier Australian winemaking region. The grapes were harvested a mere 5 months before the finished product hit the Naked website; an incredible achievement made possible by Angels!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Summer in a glass anyone? Daryl brings Angels another installment of his divine crowd pleaser, direct from his very own vineyard. It's bursting with crisp citrus, grapefruit, apple and melon characters. Be sure to grab a few of this seriously fast moving stock!
- Focusing on minimal intervention, Daryl has made his Sauvignon Blanc with no oak to allow the zesty characters of the grape to be fully expressed. Having thoroughly researched the best area to grow Sauvignon Blanc, he chose the specific appellation on which to plant the best Sauvignon Blanc clone in Australia.
- Picking a seriously chilly morning on which to harvest, Daryl then juiced and fermented the parcels cold. After this, he got out of the way and let nature make the complex flavour profiles of the grapes shine! Easily enjoyed on its own or with a variety of delicious meals, you can't go wrong with this incredibly approachable and easy-on-your-pocket winner!