STOP THE SQUEEZE
A Bloody Good Red for a bloody good cause
- The Rebel Bubbles is the ultimate party starter! Beautiful aromas of citrus and peach fruit abound, with a delicious creamy palate and a crisp and refreshing finish.
- A classic blend of Chardonnay and Pinot Noir, this wine has the perfect balance of fruit, sweetness and acidity that makes it so very hard to resist.
- Sparkling wine doesn't last long at Naked, and especially when it comes direct from Jen. An absolute hallmark of the Naked family, this wine leaves rooms full of smiles and continues to stand up to far more pricey competitors. Taste the fun and see for yourself!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Modelled on traditional sparkling styles, this wine is a blend of Chardonnay and Pinot Noir. Fresh, delicate and easy drinking, it's the perfect bottle for so many occasions! This classic Angel favourite is looking very smart, fitting for such a special year in the Santolin's lives!
- Bright on the nose with a light and balanced mouth feel, complimented by a hint of fresh strawberries and cream. All this is teamed with a fresh, fruit driven burst of scrumptious bubbles.
- Perfect to kick off your evening, or a champagne breakfast! This bottle of fun is an undeniable crowd pleaser. A&R LOVE serving this wine as an aperitif with barbequed prawns or freshly shucked oysters.
- Think fairy floss and pink grapefruit teamed with hints of rose petal and musk and you'll start to get an idea of how beautiful this wine smells. A touch of fizz is tops it all off!
- This is a refreshing, sweeter style of wine with fruit flavours of strawberries, nectarines and limes, all combining to create a low alcohol, easy drinking vino that your crowd will be diving over each other to re-fill with.
- Serve really cold by itself, or create a delicious summer cocktail by adding crushed ice, mixed berries and a sprig of mint. At under $11 for Angels, this is perfect material to stock up your fridge with. Bring on summer!
WE'RE NOT SURE
Steve’s sparkling Brut Cuvée is the perfect celebration starter! Sourced from a single vineyard high in the Central Ranges, the high yielding blocks produce fruit with incredibly vibrant flavours.
Aged on yeast lees for over 12 months this abundantly lively sparkling shows lifted fruit characters, crisp acidity and terrific complexity.
Beautiful straw gold in colour with crisp yet ripe green apples and yummy stone fruit aromas. A long finish is heightened by a gorgeous bubbly mouthfeel.
This Moscato is light, bright and vivacious - a world-class drop! Inspired by the greatest wines from the Piedmont region in northern Italy, which can set you back up to $50 per bottle.
A delicate, subtly sweet fizz that oozes fresh lychee, beautifully balanced with tart pineapple and a refreshingly dry finish. Drink it super chilled and open right before serving.
Delicious with a plate of fresh summer fruits at brekkie or a passionfruit tart at dessert. Brilliant with a cheese plate too!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Celebrate any day ending in Y with this bubbly bottle of Obelisk joy! The nose presents with fresh zesty and strawberry notes. The palate is a sherbetty fruit forward style that has a nice fine bead. Pour me another!
- Anna and Derek used the charmat method which is typically found in Italian sparkling wine making. They've used the classic sparkling varietal blend of Chardonnay and Pinot Noir, both picked early from the cooler sites of the Limestone Coast.
- Thanks to Angel funding you can experience the complexity and length of Champagne without the price tag! However, it is not Champagne in style, so you get a lot more fruit that makes this wine very versatile - breakfast anyone?
Luke has done it again. Crafting the perfect sparkling for any occasion, he has created a traditional Prosecco style: bright, balanced and refreshing.
Aromas of floral tropical fruit flow through to a thirst quenching lemony limey acidity, with just a hint of residual sugar to soften the mouthfeel. It leaves you wanting more!
The perfect blending of three varieties that work so well together. Chardonnay giving body and complexity, Riesling giving floral hints and acidity, and Sauvignon Blanc giving some tropical aromatics. At under $17 a bottle this is the guaranteed party-starter!
- Affectionately dubbed Pipsqueak Fizz, this wine is a tribute to Kym’s sister Pip. Created from beautifully tended 15-year-old Chenin Blanc vines near Margaret River's sandy coastline, it’s the perfect celebration bubbles!
- The first ‘cold’ ferment used sparkling yeast for a clean, citrusy finish. The wine was then bottle-fermented for 12 months in the traditional methode champenoise. Minimal residual sugar makes this a ‘brut’ (dry) style and perfectly balanced.
- This sparkling beauty is floral on the nose and bursting with the finest of bubbles. Discover crisp apple and citrus flavours with hints of almond and biscuit shining through. Best served super-chilled.
- It's here! The latest release of Gypsy Caravan's La Soirée bubbly delight straight from Tasmania to your party with love from David & Cynthea. Made from 100% Pinot Noir grapes sourced from the greater Tamar Valley.
- This Methode Traditionelle has been tiraged, riddled and disgorged by hand and fills the mid palate with a sweet delicate creaminess. It’ll linger gently on the palate and always leave you wanting more…
- The talking point of your next party! This classy gem is perfect for any occasion like New Years eve or Christmas Day, and any time in between. Enjoy Gypsy Caravan's bubbly excellence with friends and loved ones, and spread the love!
Angels, meet our very first Rosé Prosecco! Brian Fletcher’s Italian creation is an ode to our favourite warm-weather tipple, making it hard to resist when backyard BBQs, cheese platters and long lunches beckon.
Dry and delicately balanced, the drop delivers red fruit flavours that dance around hints of floral aromas in your glass, with grapes sourced from a premium pocket of Italy, an hour north of Venice.
Like the name suggests, the wine pays homage to Prosecco and Rosé, thanks to a handful of gently fermented Pinot Noir grapes that imparted that lush, red fruit decadence, minus the tannins that a darker wine would traditionally have. There’s no doubt that Angels who manage to snap up a bottle are in for a treat!