WE'RE NOT SURE
- You’ll be in awe of this ravishing Methode Traditionelle sparkling using 100% single vineyard Penfolds clone Chardonnay. Delicious fresh fruit characters mingle with a delicate yet crisp acidity and the smoothest of creamy bubbles - truly sensational.
- A totally authentic, single-vineyard, bottle-aged, vintage Blanc de Blanc sparkling from 2011, crafted in the centuries-old, time-honoured, traditional method. As a 2011 late disgorged wine you'd normally expect around $80-100, so for Angels to get it for under $25 is an absolute margin!
- Tasmania is fast becoming one of the most widely recognised regions for producing super premium sparkling wine - outside of Champagne!
- It's here! The latest release of Gypsy Caravan's La Soirée bubbly delight straight from Tasmania to your party with love from David & Cynthea. Made from 100% Pinot Noir grapes sourced from the greater Tamar Valley.
- This Methode Traditionelle has been tiraged, riddled and disgorged by hand and fills the mid palate with a sweet delicate creaminess. It’ll linger gently on the palate and always leave you wanting more…
- The talking point of your next party! This classy gem is perfect for any occasion like New Years eve or Christmas Day, and any time in between. Enjoy Gypsy Caravan's bubbly excellence with friends and loved ones, and spread the love!
The fruit for Jen's first ever Prosecco has been sourced from the King Valley, the home of Prosecco in Australia. Fortunately, the King Valley is very close to Rutherglen, and Jen knows plenty of great growers in the region,enabling her to secure some excellent fruit for the wine.
Her Prosecco is dry and fine – it’s really beautifully light, crisp and refreshing, and has delicate flavours of lemon granita and granny smith apples. The fizz is beautiful and creamy and lingers across the tongue – it’s like a party in your mouth!!!
With it's dry and refreshing palate, it dares to be a little different to most Proseccos (just like me!!), and it gets better and better with every sip! Given it was my first time making Prosecco, I didn't make too much of the wine, so get in quick Angels, as this is sure to be the drink for this year's festive season!!!
Judy and Glen Kelly’s rare as hens teeth, uniquely Australian Prosecco, has arrived! A delicious light easy drinking sparkling variety for any time of the day.
Prosecco is a lightly perfumed sparkling wine with subtle floral and citrusy flavours. Floral and fruit aromas continue through to a delicious palate of fruit salad, citrus and grapefruit. Yummm!
Once you taste it you’ll be going back for more. Run, don’t walk, because once the word gets out this will fly from the shelves. See why Prosecco is the hottest ticket in town....
Tasmania is fast becoming one of the most widely recognised regions for producing super premium sparkling wine - outside of Champagne!
This 100% Pinot Noir Rose is a richer, fuller style of sparkling, with ravishing hints of wild strawberry and Turkish delight. Lifted sweet floral aromas of magnolia and honeysuckle will have this fast becoming your go-to celebratory fizz!
A Tasmanian Sparkling Rosè that has 18 months yeast lees maturation would generally retail for $40 and upwards. So, this really is super value to Angels.
Leighton Joy’s method traditional Sparkling Shiraz is a visual sensation on pouring with its stunning pink mousse, serious stuff. The perfect way to enjoy Shiraz as the temperatures rise over Summer.
A generous palate of plump black cherry, wild plum and marzipan is met with clove, juniper, capocollo and freshly cracked black pepper, this complex wine is underwritten with opulent Hungarian and French oak and the slightest fortification through dosage.
Made from Shiraz fruit that Leighton himself planted with his Dad, over 15 years ago, this is a true labour of love.