Adrian and Rebecca’s cider returns, made from a secret family recipe. Perfect for those hotter months to come!
Made from Premium hand picked apples sourced from Victorian orchards.
A crisp, sparkling, medium dry style with a perfect balance of acidity, sweetness and tannin. Lively and aromatic but quite delicate, once the bubbles start to burst, it shows a gentle creaminess with a beautifully refreshing and rounded mouthfeel.
Cynthia and David Feldheim’s ‘Brand New’ 100% Pinot Noir Tassie Sparkling has arrived at Naked! The fruit used was beautifully ripened with crunchy acidity and lovely berry fruit aromatics.
Get ready for pretty aromatics of rose water, strawberries and spice - this sparkling jumps out of the glass desperate for your tongue! Once its landed the sparkling sensation of the creamy mousse hits the palate and wakes it up with oodles of crisp freshness, candied apple, musk and cherry, the palate is smooth with a lovely sweet liqueur to balance the crunchy acid.
It looks like we are in for a massively warm summer and what's better to cool you down more than a crisp glass of bubbles. Wether celebrating or commiserating this bubbles is great value, great tasting and a whole lot of fun!!!
- It's here! The latest release of Gypsy Caravan's La Soirée bubbly delight straight from Tasmania to your party with love from David & Cynthea. Made from 100% Pinot Noir grapes sourced from the greater Tamar Valley.
- This Methode Traditionelle has been tiraged, riddled and disgorged by hand and fills the mid palate with a sweet delicate creaminess. It’ll linger gently on the palate and always leave you wanting more…
- The talking point of your next party! This classy gem is perfect for any occasion like New Years eve or Christmas Day, and any time in between. Enjoy Gypsy Caravan's bubbly excellence with friends and loved ones, and spread the love!
Judy and Glen Kelly’s rare as hens teeth, uniquely Australian Prosecco, has arrived! A delicious light easy drinking sparkling variety for any time of the day.
Prosecco is a lightly perfumed sparkling wine with subtle floral and citrusy flavours. Floral and fruit aromas continue through to a delicious palate of fruit salad, citrus and grapefruit. Yummm!
Once you taste it you’ll be going back for more. Run, don’t walk, because once the word gets out this will fly from the shelves. See why Prosecco is the hottest ticket in town....
Naked Angels overwhelmingly gave the thumbs up for our hero from Hawke’s Bay to make a refreshing craft beer using the yummiest ingredients New Zealand could throw at it.
Rod's Savvy Pale Ale is made with top-shelf Sauvin hops, unique to New Zealand, to create a crisp, creamy brew with tonnes of sweet fruity flavours.
Plus he's used Sauvignon Blanc lees (the mushy stuff left over in the bottom of his wine tanks) in the fermentation... so you'll get all of the crisp, zingy tropical flavours you know and love from Rod's wines.
One taste of Ben Gould’s refreshing beer and you'll discover just how real this delicious dream has become. What's more, three cans will be delivered within your wine case, all captured fresh for Angels in 330mL cans!
- A German, pilsner-style lager it is cold-fermented and slightly dry hopped for a subtle fruit lift. Drink it with your feet in the sand and your head in the clouds.
- Brewed by Ben and Brad as Trust Tree Brewing Company, this Naked beer will knock back with ease on a sunny day.
Adam has done it again bringing us his Golden IPA. Bringing the best ingredients from across the globe to make this beer for the Angels.
This Golden IPA combines rich and nutty caramel flavours and resonant malt character of Golden Naked Oats from the UK with the refreshingly spicy citrus notes of El Dorado, Ahtanum and Centennial Hops from the USA, to create a truly unique beer that is full of flavour, very drinkable and unmistakably Rabbit & Spaghetti.
These full of flavour 500ml cans are sure to be the summer thirst quencher you’re looking for.
- Rob has nailed beer and is making Angels cheer! His Angel exclusive Pale Ale is packaged in 330mL cans, the perfect 'session ale' to kick back and enjoy as summer takes over. It's been hand crafted using all natural ingredients!
- Clean, fresh and beautifully balanced, this beer is medium in weight with intensity and a long finish. Each sip delivers subtle citrus hops, a hint of bitterness and smoothly integrated malts that will keep you reaching for another can!
- Three cans will be delivered within your wine case. After years researching and experiencing the trade secrets of small breweries in Canada and New Zealand, Rob has hand crafted his dream beer in the classic Aussie style. Get around this ultimate refreshment!
- The Rebel Bubbles is the ultimate party starter! Beautiful aromas of citrus and peach fruit abound, with a delicious creamy palate and a crisp and refreshing finish.
- A classic blend of Chardonnay and Pinot Noir, this wine has the perfect balance of fruit, sweetness and acidity that makes it so very hard to resist.
- Sparkling wine doesn't last long at Naked, and especially when it comes direct from Jen. An absolute hallmark of the Naked family, this wine leaves rooms full of smiles and continues to stand up to far more pricey competitors. Taste the fun and see for yourself!