New blood, from New Zealand!
Meet your latest winemakers
- Australian Rosé has been forging ahead in leaps and bounds and Rob has delivered a delightfully crisp Provence style of this classic summer wine, using local Sangiovese and Nero d’Avola grapes.
- Riverina fruit from an outstanding vintage has given this wine its seductive notes of strawberries and cream with red berries and a floral hint. Fresh and dry on the tongue, the raspberry and cherry flavours mingle with more subtle savoury characters.
- Made in tiny quantities and all yours for under $12 for a bottle, its value is unsurpassed on traditional in-store shelves. This is Rob's labour of love, one that the wise will stock up on while they can!
- Ahhhh the Margaret River...that wonderful place where every wine is premium. Brian brings Angels another cracking Rosé sure to set off any occasion in style. Brian has crafted this treasure from quality low yielding fruit in northern Margaret River - not quite dry land, but gravelly and fabulous for growing red varietals!
- Your glass will be filled with an almost luminous coral colour. The nose is savoury and spicy, thanks to the sweet Shiraz and spicy Tempranillo kick. The palate is dry, medium bodied with great intensity and length of flavour.
- When it comes to Rosé, Brian thinks there is no better time than now to enjoy, when its just been bottled and is super fresh! Seriously pink and seriously popular with Angels each vintage, get in quick while it's here.
Damien and Jodie’s Rosé is sure to impress this summer! Made in a French Provincial style, this dry delicious delight is sure to impress rosé drinkers of all styles.
Light and bright red berry fruits, strawberries and raspberries mix with a creaminess and spiciness on the palate mingling with delicious red berry fruit aromas.
With only a small number of cases in existence, this delectable Hunter Valley Rosé will fly this summer! You’ll have to get your skates on to avoid disappointment.
Kym’s small-batch, single-vineyard ‘Ranga’ Rose is sourced from one of the most beautiful Margaret River vineyards. It’s packed with flavour and sure to be the perfect go-to Summer thirst quencher.
You’ll be mesmerised by the stunning salmon pink colour and once you take your first sip you’ll be transported by an overflow of typical yummy pinot strawberry, pomegranate and rose petal characters all with a lovely savoury edge.
Try as you might, this wine will disappear sooner than you can say “yes way Rosé”. Drink now or within the next year to enjoy the fresh fruitiness!
James-Paul’s returns with his finest vintage ever! During the hustle and bustle of vintage last year, he welcomed his daughter Jacqueline into the world. To commemorate the happiest day of his life, he’s named this exceptional Rose - ‘Jacqueline’.
James-Paul Marin has crafted a serious Rosé in the French Provencal style: elegant, floral and dry with a mix of wild flowers and dried herbs all balanced by a zesty crisp acidity. Not your typical sweet Australian Rosé!
This Rose blend of 95% Pinot Grigio, and 5% Pinot Noir has made a stunningly unique, fresh, fruit-driven Summer thirst-quencher!
Grenache is ideally suited to growing in the Barossa Valley so this was the perfect choice for Caroline and Nigel to showcase quintessential Barossa-ness in a fresh, lively Rosé. Sourced entirely from a single vineyard at the sub-region of Greenock the fruit was picked early when the bright, juicy raspberry characters were evident in the vineyard – perfect for making crisp, lip-smacking Rosé.
Caroline and Nigel’s winemaking approach is fresh and uncomplicated, allowing the fruit to speak for itself. Free-run Grenache juice was drained straight from the press after extracting a delicate pink colour. With no pressing of the skins and seeds, only the pure, fresh juice was fermented at cool temperatures resulting in a deliciously light, fruity wine.
A fresh, delicate wine with abundant red berry fruits, subtle florals, and hints of gentle spice. The palate is long, balanced and refreshing, with a fine backbone of crisp, natural acidity. Perfect with Vietnamese spring rolls, crispy fish tacos or hard cheeses.
Sorry, this wine is available exclusively to the Angels who helped make it happen. To find out more about becoming an Angel, click here.
- A light, bright delight made with Pinot Noir grapes from a beautiful single vineyard, high in the Eden Valley of South Australia.
- Open it up to reward your senses with watermelon, lemon peel and nectarine and a lovely floral overtone. It’s a fresh, juicy and lingering pleasure that loves a prawn or two.
- Incredibly well priced for a single vineyard Pinot Noir Rose, especially as it’s from the Barossa legend that put Yalumba firmly on the map!
- A delicate blend of Shiraz and Pinot Gris from pristine vineyards in Victoria’s outstanding Pyrenees and Bendigo regions.
- Made by a Young Gun of Wine finalist who’s put his own spin on this drop and created a beautiful coral-coloured gem, packed with fresh strawberries and stone fruit.
- This one's just perfect for picnics and patio drinks, and at under $14 for Angels, a seriously tempting steal!
- The hand-pruned grapes for this wine came from a sustainably farmed and organically fed vineyard. It’s inspired by a love of the freshness, texture and lightness of the world famous Provencal rose style that rides the line between slurpability and food friendliness.
- Your glass will teem with the scent of flowers and summer fruits the moment you pour. But don’t be fooled - it’s a crisp, dry drop with a lingering tanginess that leaves you wanting another sip (and a plate of charcuterie).
- it's hard to find an estate-grown, wild-fermented wine at this very sharp price point. But that’s the power of your direct connection to the winemaker at work for you!
- A combination of sensational Shiraz and Tempranillo fruit from vineyards in Mt Barker, WA, are the foundation of this fresh and exciting rose.
- Made in a dry style by a master of the grape, the wine combines the mouthwateringly savoury taste of sour cherries and a touch of spice. It’s fresh persistence on your tongue makes it a perfect afternoon delight.
- If you know Coby, you’ll know it’s great value and the quality is just what you’d expect from this award-winning winemaker. Pop a couple in the fridge for the warmer weather and raise a glass to drinking Naked!