- It's that time of year again - a new vintage delivery of Sam's classic Rosé has landed just for Angels..hooray! It has a lovely pale pink colour and aromas of red apples with a delicate floral lift. On the palate there is a light suggestion of sweetness, while fresh acid kicks in to give a balanced, fresh and zippy finish.
- Sam has sourced the Shiraz, Zinfandel and hint of Gewürztraminer grapes in this blend from the elevated and cool climate vineyards of the Strathbogie Ranges. They tend to grow fruit with strong fruit flavour, which also goes some way to explaining the pretty perfumes that accompany each scrumptious sip.
- Perfect to chill down and share with friends, this is a steal at under $10 for Angels! Don't miss a little slice of Sam's winemaking brilliance in your next basket. You'll see why thousands of people have rated this as a no brainer buy-again wine.
- Paige’s crisp salmon pink creation is a new wine from her ever-popular range - easy-drinking and great value.
- The scent of peach, strawberry and lemon blossom says ’sunshine’ from the first pour. It has an inviting fresh strawberry and pink grapefruit flavour that finishes softly in your mouth.
- Drinking beautifully right now, pop one in the fridge and you’re all set for summer’s Swansong!
- The Culley Road vineyard lies at the southern end of McLaren Vale on a high and windy site - the perfect spot for keeping growing grapes cool and happy!
- A mere 5 hours on its dark skins have given this fresh, crisp, Provence style Rose an elegant light pink blush. Watch out for that heady scent of ripe watermelon, strawberry and white peach to draw you into a creamy berry fruit drop with a hint of spice.
- It's a brand new wine from a popular winemaking team that tap into their wealth of winemaking experience in both New Zealand and Australia. You know it’s going to be good!
- Ahhhh the Margaret River...that wonderful place where every wine is premium. Brian brings Angels another cracking Rosé sure to set off any occasion in style. Brian has crafted this treasure from quality low yielding fruit in northern Margaret River - not quite dry land, but gravelly and fabulous for growing red varietals!
- Your glass will be filled with an almost luminous coral colour. The nose is savoury and spicy, thanks to the sweet Shiraz and spicy Tempranillo kick. The palate is dry, medium bodied with great intensity and length of flavour.
- When it comes to Rosé, Brian thinks there is no better time than now to enjoy, when its just been bottled and is super fresh! Seriously pink and seriously popular with Angels each vintage, get in quick while it's here.
- The Cinsault grapes for this classy drop are grown in the Minervois area of the Languedoc in France - a Mediterranean climate that’s perfect for growing juicy, aromatic grapes.
- Once off the vine in the cool of night, the grapes were gently pressed, fermented in shiny tanks and left on lees for 4 months to add extra character to the finished wine.
- Get your glass ready for a delicate, fresh and easy-drinking Rosé, bursting with ripe raspberry and strawberry flavours. Just the ticket for a cheeky Sunday sip or to pair with food and friends over a long lazy lunch.
- A stunning salmon colour, this is a serious rose – crisp, dry and very more-ish! “Our blushing Rose is made with a nod and a wink to the traditional Provençal style Roses we love,” explains winemakers Nina Stocker and Kate Day.
- Crafted using central Victorian grapes from low-yielding vines, this is a delicious blend of Mourvèdre and Grenache. Ready to be enjoyed now while young and supple, it’s the perfect partner to a good catch-up or delicious seafood feast.
- With wafting wild strawberry scents and a delectable hint of dried thyme, it has just the slightest savoury notes and a wonderful minerality on your tongue. A crisp, citrus finish leaves you ready to reach over to top up your glass before it’s even empty!
- If you're after the perfect lunch time companion, look no further! Ben has crafted a palate of fresh berries that is soft and creamy, making your tastebuds tingle and providing a crisp finish. No doubt you'll be coming back for another glass!
- Ben has let the grapes do the work, simply crushing and pressing them before leaving them to wild ferment. This allows the final product to express the true qualities of the incredible Margaret River region.
- Why not lap up all this stunning Rosé has to offer today, especially at under $15 for Angels! Serving it slightly chilled will help bring in summer in just right! It's gorgeous pale pink colour is your cue to enter a world of indulgence.
- This Rosé was harvested from Shiraz grapes off the Little Boomey Vineyard in Orange.
- Steve is thrilled with the end result - a dreamy cool climate Rosé especially for Angels! It's bursting with crisp fresh strawberries and raspberries.
- Steve did very little to fine his wine, so you can be sure a bottle of this brilliance will deliver the most pure and refreshing Rosé experience you've had all summer! NSW wines are on the rise and rise, especially those from the high altitude of Orange - lock in your supply!
James-Paul’s returns with his finest vintage ever! During the hustle and bustle of vintage last year, he welcomed his daughter Jacqueline into the world. To commemorate the happiest day of his life, he’s named this exceptional Rose - ‘Jacqueline’.
James-Paul Marin has crafted a serious Rosé in the French Provencal style: elegant, floral and dry with a mix of wild flowers and dried herbs all balanced by a zesty crisp acidity. Not your typical sweet Australian Rosé!
This Rose blend of 95% Pinot Grigio, and 5% Pinot Noir has made a stunningly unique, fresh, fruit-driven Summer thirst-quencher!
- A light and easy-drinking style of Rosé made from a unique blend of Vermentino, Sangiovese and Grenache, from three different Barossa sites by three different growers.
- The Vermentino almost adds a maritime character to the wine, the Sangiovese some dark fruit, savoury edges and spice, while the Grenache brings some raspberry freshness. All balanced in perfect harmony.
- The perfect tipple for a warm day - paired with seafood, this lovely drop will please most people round the table (or hide in the fridge and keep it all to yourself ;)