Damien and Jodie’s Rosé is sure to impress this summer! Made in a French Provincial style, this dry delicious delight is sure to impress rosé drinkers of all styles.
Light and bright red berry fruits, strawberries and raspberries mix with a creaminess and spiciness on the palate mingling with delicious red berry fruit aromas.
With only 784 cases in existence, this delectable Hunter Valley Rosé will fly this summer! You’ll have to get your skates on to avoid disappointment.
Kym’s small-batch, single-vineyard ‘Ranga’ Pinot Noir Rose is sourced from one of the most beautiful Pemberton vineyards. It’s packed with flavour and sure to be the perfect go-to Summer thirst quencher.
You’ll be mesmerised by the stunning salmon pink colour and once you take your first sip you’ll be transported by an overflow of typical yummy pinot strawberry, pomegranate and rose petal characters all with a lovely savoury edge.
Try as you might, this wine will disappear sooner than you can say “yes way Rosé”. Drink now or within the next year to enjoy the fresh fruitiness!
Paul Nelson’s stunning Tempranillo Rosé is deliciously vibrant with delicate aromatics and a flavour filled finish.
Lifted red fruits are jumping out of the glass. Raspberry, strawberry and red currant aromas pervade the nose, while the palate is enhanced by purple fruits and a subtle acidity.
From a premium wine producing region it over delivers on flavour and price!
- The 2020 vintage is off to a flying start, with Thomas' highly anticipated Rosé back on the virtual shelves. This treat is packed with quality Merlot direct from the beautiful banks of the Goulburn River.
- The wine is made from single vineyard grapes, picked early to capture the fruit's natural vibrancy and acidity. Thomas left the wine on skins for just the right number of hours to lock in it's perfectly pink colour. Aromas of berries and Turkish delight are too good to resist!
- The palate will simply delight - not sweet but rather a balanced, dry and fruit driven experience to please any fan of easy drinking wines. At under $11, Angels can exclusively enjoy this young, fresh and crisp Rosé for an absolute steal.
- Punching well above its price point, this incredible Rosé is exclusively for the Angels who have backed Ash on his organic wine making journey. Savoury in style, there are plenty of berry layers on the palate. Aromatics of strawberries and musk lift from the glass with raspberry and cherry complimenting a dry, crisp finish.
- You won't want to put your glass down once it's full of this gorgeous organic, single vineyard drop from the cool climate region of Orange in NSW. Picked early to keep flavour in perfect balance and bottled early to lock in freshness - what could be better?!
- This is the first instalment of Rosé from the well loved Little Jack range and the wine speaks for itself - Ash has delivered his hallmark quality in spades! A highly versatile food wine, you'll need no excuse to crack this bottle of deliciousness open.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Ahhhh the Margaret River...that wonderful place where every wine is premium. Brian brings Angels another cracking Rosé sure to set off any occasion in style. Brian has crafted this treasure from quality low yielding fruit in northern Margaret River - not quite dry land, but gravelly and fabulous for growing red varietals!
- Your glass will be filled with an almost luminous coral colour. The nose is savoury and spicy, thanks to the sweet Shiraz and spicy Tempranillo kick. The palate is dry, medium bodied with great intensity and length of flavour.
- When it comes to Rosé, Brian thinks there is no better time than now to enjoy, when its just been bottled and is super fresh! Seriously pink and seriously popular with Angels each vintage, get in quick while it's here.
- Made from the free run juice of John's estate grown Shiraz grapes, this is the third ever Montvalley Rosé to hit the Naked shelves! Using only the most premium hand picked fruit, there is no doubt Montvalley fans will be thrilled with this Angel exclusive.
- Showing a pale blush colour, your glass will be the envy of the room even before the strawberry aroma starts floating around! You'll taste a fruit basket of apple, blood orange and wild berries with gentle tannins along the way.
- The Angel price on this Top Shelf local Rosé simply couldn't be without the backing of Angels. Go on, kick your feet up with a bottle of local brilliance...gorgeous Rosé from John & Dan to you!
Slow-ripening Tempranillo grapes from cool-climate Hilltops, NSW, provide the guts and the glory of this vibrant wine. Glen and Andrew’s winemaking magic does the rest!
The deep rouge colour hints at the depth and intensity within - perhaps it’s more of a ‘baby red’! This is a Rosé on steroids - bursting with flavour, aromas and texture.
Grab a glass and enjoy the red berry flavours & aromas and clean, crisp finish of this medium-bodied little devil of a wine.
Inspired by his time working in Italy this wine is testimony to Drew’s love of the wine styles of that country and also to the passion of a local Central Ranges grower who has planted his entire vineyard with Italian varietals.
A unique Australian dry Rose combining Sangiovese, Sagrantino and Montepulciano all with a typical Italian savoury twist. Pale, dry, with a nod to the rosato style that Italians enjoy. So not ultra pale, there really is a nice blush of colour. Hints of cherry and berry all with a typical herb/savoury edge keeping it beautifully dry and refreshing.
Serve it chilled (but not too cold!) with antipasto of prosciutto, salami, pickled veggies and a tasty hard cheese like grana padano or pecorino.
- Australian Rosé has been forging ahead in leaps and bounds over the past five years, and Rob has delivered a unique incarnation of this classic summer wine, using delicate Pinot Noir. It's crafted in a dry, fresh and elegant Provence style.
- The Riverina fruit component is responsible for providing the aromatic core; a fresh floral lift along with the textbook notes of strawberries and cream. The Hilltops component provides the fresh acidity, raspberry and cherry flavours, along with more subtle savoury characters.
- Made in tiny quantities and all yours for under $12 for a bottle, this value is unsurpassed on traditional in-store shelves. This is Rob's labour of love, one that the wise will stock up on while they can!