WE'RE NOT SURE
Grenache is ideally suited to growing in the Barossa Valley so this was the perfect choice for Caroline and Nigel to showcase quintessential Barossa-ness in a fresh, lively Rosé. Sourced entirely from a single vineyard at the sub-region of Greenock the fruit was picked early when the bright, juicy raspberry characters were evident in the vineyard – perfect for making crisp, lip-smacking Rosé.
Caroline and Nigel’s winemaking approach is fresh and uncomplicated, allowing the fruit to speak for itself. Free-run Grenache juice was drained straight from the press after extracting a delicate pink colour. With no pressing of the skins and seeds, only the pure, fresh juice was fermented at cool temperatures resulting in a deliciously light, fruity wine.
A fresh, delicate wine with abundant red berry fruits, subtle florals, and hints of gentle spice. The palate is long, balanced and refreshing, with a fine backbone of crisp, natural acidity. Perfect with Vietnamese spring rolls, crispy fish tacos or hard cheeses.
Damien and Jodie’s Rosé is sure to impress this summer! Made in a French Provincial style, this dry delicious delight is sure to impress rosé drinkers of all styles.
Light and bright red berry fruits, strawberries and raspberries mix with a creaminess and spiciness on the palate mingling with delicious red berry fruit aromas.
With only 745 cases in existence, this delectable Hunter Valley Rosé will fly this summer! You’ll have to get your skates on to avoid disappointment.
Inspired by his time working in Italy this wine is testimony to Drew’s love of the wine styles of that country and also to the passion of a local Central Ranges grower who has planted his entire vineyard with Italian varietals.
A unique Australian dry Rose combining Sangiovese, Sagrantino and Montepulciano all with a typical Italian savoury twist. Pale, dry, with a nod to the rosato style that Italians enjoy. So not ultra pale, there really is a nice blush of colour. Hints of cherry and berry all with a typical herb/savoury edge keeping it beautifully dry and refreshing.
Serve it chilled (but not too cold!) with antipasto of prosciutto, salami, pickled veggies and a tasty hard cheese like grana padano or pecorino.
- This is Leighton's exclusive Rosé Returns! He has achieved a gorgeous outcome by co-fermenting quality Shiraz and Cabernet fruit. This somewhat rustic approach has ensured a lovely strawberry and cream nose that will jump from your glass and get your mouth watering...
- Each sip will be utterly smooth, with layers of strawberry, red currant and raspberry, and will deliver a great mouthfeel that coats your palate to give amazing length. The wine is crafted in the Saignée style - a French word that refers to bleeding. That is, the free run juice was bled after very limited time in contact with the skins to ensure a pristine and delicate drop.
- After fermentation the wine was also matured in oak for 6 months, which is a little left of centre for Rosé. This time in oak allowed the wine to soften, and is just another example of the extra creative TLC that Leighton put in to every turn of his Rosré making adventure to deliver this stupendous value for Angels!
Kym’s small-batch, single-vineyard ‘Ranga’ Pinot Noir Rose is sourced from one of the most beautiful Pemberton vineyards. It’s packed with flavour and sure to be the perfect go-to Summer thirst quencher.
You’ll be mesmerised by the stunning salmon pink colour and once you take your first sip you’ll be transported by an overflow of typical yummy pinot strawberry, pomegranate and rose petal characters all with a lovely savoury edge.
Try as you might, this wine will disappear sooner than you can say “yes way Rosé”. Drink now or within the next year to enjoy the fresh fruitiness!
- If you're after the perfect lunch time companion, look no further! Ben has crafted a palate of fresh berries that is soft and creamy, making your tastebuds tingle and providing a crisp finish. No doubt you'll be coming back for another glass!
- Ben has let the grapes do the work, simply crushing and pressing them before leaving them to wild ferment. This allows the final product to express the true qualities of the incredible Margaret River region.
- Why not lap up all this stunning Rosé has to offer today, especially at under $13 for Angels! Serving it slightly chilled will help bring in summer in just right! It's gorgeous pale pink colour is your cue to enter a world of indulgence.
WE'RE NOT SURE
James-Paul’s returns with his finest vintage ever! During the hustle and bustle of vintage last year, he welcomed his daughter Jacqueline into the world. To commemorate the happiest day of his life, he’s named this exceptional Rose - ‘Jacqueline’.
James-Paul Marin has crafted a serious Rosé in the French Provencal style: elegant, floral and dry with a mix of wild flowers and dried herbs all balanced by a zesty crisp acidity. Not your typical sweet Australian Rosé!
This Rose blend of 95% Pinot Grigio, and 5% Pinot Noir has made a stunningly unique, fresh, fruit-driven Summer thirst-quencher!
Paul Nelson’s stunning Tempranillo Rosé is deliciously vibrant with delicate aromatics and a flavour filled finish.
Lifted red fruits are jumping out of the glass. Raspberry, strawberry and red currant aromas pervade the nose, while the palate is enhanced by purple fruits and a subtle acidity.
From a premium wine producing region it over delivers on flavour and price!
BVO Bos Rosé was crafted from the Sicilian native red grape Nero d’Avola. Minimalist winemaking has allowed the variety’s naturally vibrant characters to shine through.
It shows off the fun, approachable nature of this loveable summer beverage and rides the perfect balance of freshness, character and weight. Flavours of fleshy cherries, sweet blood orange and aromatic spice shows Nero d’Avola’s suitability to this style and how well it grows in Australian soil.
A rich fruited and plush Rose with a beautifully dry finish. If you haven’t tried one in a while, now really is the time. Chill it down and serve it up with sticky BBQ pork spare ribs or a generous antipasto platter with plenty of spicy salami - yum!
- Made from the free run juice of John's estate grown Shiraz grapes, this is the third ever Montvalley Rosé to hit the Naked shelves! Using only the most premium hand picked fruit, there is no doubt Montvalley fans will be thrilled with this Angel exclusive.
- Showing a pale blush colour, your glass will be the envy of the room even before the strawberry aroma starts floating around! You'll taste a fruit basket of apple, blood orange and wild berries with gentle tannins along the way.
- The Angel price on this Top Shelf local Rosé simply couldn't be without the backing of Angels. Go on, kick your feet up with a bottle of local brilliance...gorgeous Rosé from John & Dan to you!