- Made from the free run juice of John's estate grown Shiraz grapes, this is the third ever Montvalley Rosé to hit the Naked shelves! Using only the most premium hand picked fruit, there is no doubt Montvalley fans will be thrilled with this Angel exclusive.
- Showing a pale blush colour, your glass will be the envy of the room even before the strawberry aroma starts floating around! You'll taste a fruit basket of apple, blood orange and wild berries with gentle tannins along the way.
- The Angel price on this Top Shelf local Rosé simply couldn't be without the backing of Angels. Go on, kick your feet up with a bottle of local brilliance...gorgeous Rosé from John & Dan to you!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This isn't just a wine - it's a sunny afternoon in a glass. Every sip is as refreshing as it is pretty to look at; transparent pink with a slightly burnished orange tint. Adam is one of the few Aussie winemakers currently nailing the aesthetic of this classic French style Rosé.
- Strawberry floats in time with a touch of cherry on the palate, before crunchy musk and rose petal notes lead in to a lasting savoury finish. With a perfectly executed Sangiovese grape skin contact window of just four hours, Adam has balanced colour extraction and flavour profile beautifully.
- Pop this smooth, light and tasty wine in your basket and enjoy the ultimate aperitif wine. The whole experience from taste to colour speaks of the quality Clare Valley fruit inside. Why not take the cover off the pool and cheers to Summer!
- Punching well above its price point, this incredible Rosé is exclusively for the Angels who have backed Ash on his organic wine making journey. Savoury in style, there are plenty of berry layers on the palate. Aromatics of strawberries and musk lift from the glass with raspberry and cherry complimenting a dry, crisp finish.
- You won't want to put your glass down once it's full of this gorgeous organic, single vineyard drop from the cool climate region of Orange in NSW. Picked early to keep flavour in perfect balance and bottled early to lock in freshness - what could be better?!
- This is the first instalment of Rosé from the well loved Little Jack range and the wine speaks for itself - Ash has delivered his hallmark quality in spades! A highly versatile food wine, you'll need no excuse to crack this bottle of deliciousness open.
Slow-ripening Tempranillo grapes from cool-climate Hilltops, NSW, provide the guts and the glory of this vibrant wine. Glen and Andrew’s winemaking magic does the rest!
The deep rouge colour hints at the depth and intensity within - perhaps it’s more of a ‘baby red’! This is a Rosé on steroids - bursting with flavour, aromas and texture.
Grab a glass and enjoy the red berry flavours & aromas and clean, crisp finish of this medium-bodied little devil of a wine.
- The 2020 vintage is off to a flying start, with Thomas' highly anticipated Rosé back on the virtual shelves. This treat is packed with quality Merlot direct from the beautiful banks of the Goulburn River.
- The wine is made from single vineyard grapes, picked early to capture the fruit's natural vibrancy and acidity. Thomas left the wine on skins for just the right number of hours to lock in it's perfectly pink colour. Aromas of berries and Turkish delight are too good to resist!
- The palate will simply delight - not sweet but rather a balanced, dry and fruit driven experience to please any fan of easy drinking wines. At under $11, Angels can exclusively enjoy this young, fresh and crisp Rosé for an absolute steal.
- If you're after the perfect lunch time companion, look no further! Ben has crafted a palate of fresh berries that is soft and creamy, making your tastebuds tingle and providing a crisp finish. No doubt you'll be coming back for another glass!
- Ben has let the grapes do the work, simply crushing and pressing them before leaving them to wild ferment. This allows the final product to express the true qualities of the incredible Margaret River region.
- Why not lap up all this stunning Rosé has to offer today, especially at under $13 for Angels! Serving it slightly chilled will help bring in summer in just right! It's gorgeous pale pink colour is your cue to enter a world of indulgence.
- Australian Rosé has been forging ahead in leaps and bounds over the past five years, and Rob has delivered a unique incarnation of this classic summer wine, using delicate Pinot Noir. It's crafted in a dry, fresh and elegant Provence style.
- The Riverina fruit component is responsible for providing the aromatic core; a fresh floral lift along with the textbook notes of strawberries and cream. The Hilltops component provides the fresh acidity, raspberry and cherry flavours, along with more subtle savoury characters.
- Made in tiny quantities and all yours for under $12 for a bottle, this value is unsurpassed on traditional in-store shelves. This is Rob's labour of love, one that the wise will stock up on while they can!
- This Rosé was harvested from Shiraz grapes off the Little Boomey Vineyard in Orange. The 2019 growing season started with a cool and mild Spring, followed by good rainfall in January to boost the grapes along. A cracker of a start to the vintage, this was an undeniably wonderful foundation for Steve to build his Rosé dream on!
- Steve is thrilled with the end result - a dreamy cool climate Rosé especially for Angels! It's bursting with crisp fresh strawberries and raspberries.
- Steve did very little to fine his wine, so you can be sure a bottle of this brilliance will deliver the most pure and refreshing Rosé experience you've had all summer! NSW wines are on the rise and rise, especially those from the high altitude of Orange - lock in your supply!
Grenache is ideally suited to growing in the Barossa Valley so this was the perfect choice for Caroline and Nigel to showcase quintessential Barossa-ness in a fresh, lively Rosé. Sourced entirely from a single vineyard at the sub-region of Greenock the fruit was picked early when the bright, juicy raspberry characters were evident in the vineyard – perfect for making crisp, lip-smacking Rosé.
Caroline and Nigel’s winemaking approach is fresh and uncomplicated, allowing the fruit to speak for itself. Free-run Grenache juice was drained straight from the press after extracting a delicate pink colour. With no pressing of the skins and seeds, only the pure, fresh juice was fermented at cool temperatures resulting in a deliciously light, fruity wine.
A fresh, delicate wine with abundant red berry fruits, subtle florals, and hints of gentle spice. The palate is long, balanced and refreshing, with a fine backbone of crisp, natural acidity. Perfect with Vietnamese spring rolls, crispy fish tacos or hard cheeses.