- Get ready for extraordinary raspberry notes coupled with the classic grippy tannins of Sangiovese. This is a varietal that originated in Tuscany and is commonly used to create the region's world famous Chianti blend. In Australia it is fast gaining recognition as a brilliant food wine.
- Kevin sourced this wine from a single vineyard known for producing exquisite Sangiovese from the Kind Valley, famous for it Italian varieties.
- The bottle will disappear fast once you've experienced each sip's long, savoury and elegant finish. Made in small quantities, smart Angels will secure their dose of this future Naked classic today before it's all drunk up!
- The 2018 vintage of this Top Shelf beauty demanded perfect timing, and Kevin's team have captured the premium fruit like lighting in a bottle. Their approach to making Pinot Noir is very simple; small batch, hands on, focusing on letting the fruit sing.
- This is a perfectly poised Pinot Noir; seductive and delicate yet humming with an inherent power. The wine will become entirely different after cellaring, as the primary fruit evolves into dense floral notes with leather and cigar in the background.
- Prepare for a dense and textural palate, preceded by wonderful ripe perfumes of framboise and violets. Perfect to share with friends over a meal, but if you're hard pressed to share this tasty drop then why not double it up in your basket, especially at this incredible Angel price!
Drew Tuckwell’s cool-climate single-vineyard Orange region Syrah is not your average Shiraz. Sourced from a single mature vineyard, the grapes are grown at 620m above sea level allowing optimum ripening for the variety in this region.
This Syrah shows intense aromatic, lifted floral and red berry characters all with a hint of spice. Maturation in a giant 3,000 litre French oak Foudre barrel has created an incredibly fresh, intense, complex and delicious shiraz. The intensity and textural quality makes it extremely individual and provides a different expression to the classic Australian shiraz style.
This incredible small batch Orange Syrah was made in tiny amounts. Only 310 cases in existence. Don’t miss out on your chance to snaffle a few bottles.
- Brian's passionate approach to the 2017 vintage has resulted in a Tempranillo that is bold and beautiful! Get ready to delve into a striking palate with a tonne flavour concentration and lingering persistence. You'll enjoy layers of dark bramble fruit, spice and vanillin oak.
- Angels have helped make this outstanding wine possible, and this is definitely a red for lovers of big wines. The lingering finish and substantial tannins will saturate your mouth and leave you thirsty for more! Tempranillo from Margaret River is a rare thing, and even among it's few peers, Brian's El Cid is the full monty style!
- Brian is a true champion of the Margaret River. He has let the world renowned conditions of the region work their magic on the early ripening Tempranillo varietal, then captured it's full potential like lightning in a bottle. If you're after that special bottle of red to treat yourself in your next case, you've found it!
Adam openly admits the secret to his wines are carefully selected vineyards, passionate grower partners and care and attention to detail in the winery.
This Merlot sourced from the Watervale sub-region of Clare Valley is a perfect example. Hints of tomato leaf, plum and tobacco flavours jump out of the glass.
Ten months in French oak has added complexity as it evolves beautifully in the bottle. This is a classic midweek pizza wine!
James Paul Marin’s Reserve McLaren Vale Shiraz comes from iconic 74-year-old McLaren Vale vines. The prized fruit is so good it’s fought over by the districts winemakers each year!
No expense has been spared nor any short cut taken in making this wine. James held back the very best Shiraz from 2017 and aged it for a further 12 months to create this Reserve label release.
This top shelf wonder is in the super league, and is an absolute bargain for Angel’s at under $20 a bottle!
- This truly beautiful drop will tantalise anyone looking for a red with a twist. Leighton's Cab will send aromas of blackcurrant, blueberry and cacao with dried herb notes whirling around your glass! Wonderfully unique, with a huge thumbs up from thousands of Angels!
- If you can hold on to a few bottles for a while, the palate will develop various layers and surprise from year to year. Plum, raspberry, and blackberry are front and centre when tasting, with peppercorn spice, mint and aniseed notes all present as well.
- Toasty French oak meets with earthy tannin to finish each delectable gulp! Victorian Pyrenees quality at an Angel price this low is certainly a steal so get in quick & see what all the fuss is about!
The legend that is Adam Barton has just released his first ever Cellar Works Shiraz. A blend of fruit from the premium SA regions of Langhorne Creek, Clare Valley, Barossa Valley and McLaren Vale it’s sure to impress red wine lovers!
Get yourself ready for lashings of juicy, rich black fruits, spice and and a touch of dark chocolate aromas. Flavours are full and round with beautifully soft tannins that add to the length and sheer persistence of flavour.
This is the perfect weeknight tipple that’ll pair sensationally with pizza, spaghetti, bangers and mash or even a yummy roast. Incredible bang-for-buck value at under $13 for Angels - this is sure to become a household staple.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Simply bursting with plush fruity goodness! Get ready for a medium bodied drop of deliciousness - with a full rich mid-palate, fleshy fruits and a lingering finish. All individual batches of Grenache, Shiraz and Mataro grapes were open-fermented separately, basket pressed then matured separately in French and American oak hogsheads for almost a year. These four mates treat grapes like gold, paying full respect to the grape growing families who produced the beautiful fruit.
- Stylistically it is very typical of premium Barossa GSM blends - a very honest ‘wine of the village’ where the emphasis is on approachable fruit layers and soft tannins. Guaranteed to provide a warm and inviting look at why the Barossa is so special. The only difference is just how sensational the value for your money is - many similar Barossa GSM blends ask a much higher price.
- Under $15 Angel price for a hand made, artisanal scale wine, lovingly crafted barrel by barrel the old fashioned way, you've never seen anything quite like this before! By supporting Four Men and a Shed you are supporting a passionate group of farming families from the most recognised region in Australia, who nurture their vines all year round, generation after generation. Go on...find some friends, find some food then add GSM to help find the fun!
Aussie red lovers...stop here! This stunner is rich, ripe, firm and full bodied, and not harshly tannic nor overtly oaky. The fruit, tannin and oak levels are all balanced to suit someone who enjoys full bodied red wine but does not want to have their head pulled apart. Lovely length of dark berry fruit flavours mingle nicely with the firm, dry yet elegant finish. The stamp of Barossa Shiraz is one steeped in history and tradition, and and this red pays homage to this. Handmade, small scale artisanal wine just for Angels!
Numerous little pockets of the Barossa Valley are represented in this wine, comprised of small parcels of quality Shiraz that were individually picked and fermented. Each parcel was basket pressed, the most gentle way to handle grapes and maintain fine control of every element - skin contact, tannin, flavour balance...yep, old school class! Maturation was in a mix of older French and American oak barrels for almost 18 months, prior to being blended together to create this wine. Bright, lifted aromas of dark berry fruits and oh-so-subtle oak. Rich, ripe and a deliciously long finish!
Everyone needs a bottle of Barossa Shiraz lying around waiting for a few friends and a decent feed to pop up. So why not have this one ready at all times?! It is truly a fabulous example of why the Barossa is famous for Shiraz, yet it can be all yours at a fraction of the wider market price. Value. Value. Value! Last Years vintage sold out in a blink, so don't miss out on your chance to get your hands on this gem.